PDA

View Full Version : I-Hate-You

Capt. Dick
05-14-2002, 05:43 PM
ROFLMAO!!!

After another long, exhausting day on the ocean, I flip on the pute and see that our newest member is named "I-HATE-YOU"!!.

He/she is a freak`n JETS FAN!!!....LOLOL!!!

Oh.......sweet.....irony!!

Might be HE-HATE-ME`s kin.

If this member (jet fan, mind you) makes him/herself to this forum, I see blood-letting, the likes of which have never been recorded in modern history!

Make an appointment with the coroner jet fan, you`ve not only got US to deal with, there`s Snipe and the boys from the Bills!!!

BWAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

inFINSible
05-14-2002, 05:59 PM
I think AJ already banned the idiot.
If not, I doubt it has the balls to show it's face in here.
Just sit back and wait......
ssshhhhh........

Sniper
05-15-2002, 02:14 AM
What happened? I must have missed it?

dolfan06
05-15-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
What happened? I must have missed it? "i hate you" and used that screen name and said some garbage that we have been warned about, and got banned
and you call me dumb,

Scrap
05-15-2002, 07:48 AM
I thought it was a Bills fan.Hey, I called it.When I went back to see if he responded, the whole post was deleted.LOL.

dolfan06
05-15-2002, 10:57 AM
87 said the isp numbers were different, but i still think it was www, doing his thing from another PC!

3W
05-15-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
87 said the isp numbers were different, but i still think it was www, doing his thing from another PC!

Whoa there Stupid One! Don't be pinning that tasteless -ss name on me, not my style. I like to stir the sh-t up in here but I try to keep it in halfway decent taste, much unlike some of the "Hershey Highway" crap that you have been putting in your posts. I don't have to hide behind another screen name or computer. If I got a point to make, I will do it with my official "WWW" trademark. So Shaddup............

Dullpan06..."a man of all means, by no means"......

Sniper
05-15-2002, 01:28 PM
"i hate you" and used that screen name and said some garbage that we have been warned about, and got banned
and you call me dumb,

Come on. I don't really think you are dumb. I'm just goofing with you...

Actually, my posts from now on will be more about football and less about smack. It was fun trading insults with you guys for a while, but I am getting bored with it. I think we all got each other pretty good! The laughs alone were worth it. Someone should preserve the back and forths we had just for the humor value. I have to admit I was laughing at your guys stuff just as much as www and mine.

dolfan06
05-15-2002, 02:51 PM

Actually, my posts from now on will be more about football and less about smack. It was fun trading insults with you guys for a while, but I am getting bored with it. I think we all got each other pretty good! The laughs alone were worth it. Someone should preserve the back and forths we had just for the humor value. I have to admit I was laughing at your guys stuff just as much as www and mine. sniper, i'm glad to hear it, it didn't sit right with me directing **** to that american flag. you picked a damn good avatar!

Sniper
05-15-2002, 02:53 PM
LOL... OK Peace!

dolfan06
05-15-2002, 02:59 PM
LOL... OK Peace! ditto

3W
05-15-2002, 03:50 PM
ditto

Can yuh feel the love?...big grouphug

dolfan06
05-15-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

Woah there Stupid One! Don't be pinning that tasteless -ss name on me, not my style. I like to stir the sh-t up in here but I try to keep it in halfway decent taste, much unlike some of the "Hershey Highway" crap that you have been putting in your posts. I don't have to hide behind another screen name or computer. If I got a point to make, I will do it with my official "WWW" trademark. So Shaddup............

Dullpan06..."a man of all means, by no means"...... back on the farm whoa is spelled with H second, not last!:D :rolleyes:

3W
05-15-2002, 04:11 PM
How's this?

Whoa there! Don't be pinning that tasteless -ss name on me, not my style. I like to stir the sh-t up in here but I try to keep it in halfway decent taste, much unlike some of the "Hershey Highway" crap that you have been putting in your posts. I don't have to hide behind another screen name or computer. If I got a point to make, I will do it with my official "WWW" trademark. So Shaddup............

Dullpan06..."a man of all means, by no means"......

dolfan06
05-15-2002, 04:15 PM
thats better! i'm just trying to educate you slow ones a little bit. here this might help: http://www.aboutld.org/

dolfan06
05-15-2002, 04:17 PM
see the kid with the plane, its actually a jets site, but what the hell, if you need it, you need it!

inFINSible
05-15-2002, 06:17 PM

Actually, my posts from now on will be more about football and less about smack. It was fun trading insults with you guys for a while, but I am getting bored with it. I think we all got each other pretty good! The laughs alone were worth it. Someone should preserve the back and forths we had just for the humor value. I have to admit I was laughing at your guys stuff just as much as www and mine.

No doubt about it. That was some funny s**t!
You and www must do this for a living, you guys have got it down to an art.
Peace.

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

Peace.

They wore my old ass out. :lol:

3W
05-15-2002, 06:30 PM

Peace.

Kudos also to you inFINS, along with your comrades (you too Dullfan06, yuh lil butt sniffer..LOL). One thing that I have always believed in is to "always respect your opponent." Geez, I'm getting all teary eyed now...I think I will go over and flame some of those fags at the Jets board...PAYCE!!

bigbry
05-15-2002, 06:43 PM

Kudos also to you inFINS, along with your comrades (you too Dullfan06, yuh lil butt sniffer..LOL). One thing that I have always believed in is to "always respect your opponent." Geez, I'm getting all teary eyed now...I think I will go over and flame some of those fags at the Jets board...PAYCE!!

Yep, that was great fun. And a perfect way to end it for now. C ya all when we whoop on ya skinless Buffalos LOL!
Hey 3W dont forget to "flame um hotter" :lol:

BB

Sniper
05-16-2002, 02:11 AM

Peace.

Thanks inFINS, you're pretty good yourself. I wish I could make a living doing this.

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:06 AM

Thanks inFINS, you're pretty good yourself. I wish I could make a living doing this. in about 5 more years i'll retire and do it all the time!(providing my wife doesn't blow a gasket because i'm on the puter all day):D

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:25 AM
if you figure out a way to get paid to do that... let me know

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:30 AM
if you figure out a way to get paid to do that... let me know i'll alert the media, i'd much rather sit on my ass and type than lift heavy sheet metal all day!:D

Rude American
05-16-2002, 05:48 PM
Where I come from love costs 40 bucks and lasts about 8 minutes.

Capt. Dick
05-16-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Rude American
Where I come from love costs 40 bucks and lasts about 8 minutes.

I wish I could get it for 40.00. lol

Whatsay Rude....How`s your cousin doing?