PDA

View Full Version : Sign up here

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 08:42 PM
All Phins and bills fans who would like to pay the jet fans a visit, sign up here.

Cranx
05-15-2002, 08:50 PM
Where would be visiting them. The only logical place I could think of would be prison.

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 08:54 PM
LOL!....

bigbry
05-15-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
All Phins and bills fans who would like to pay the jet fans a visit, sign up here.

Count me in.

BB

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 09:02 PM
we`ll get 3W, snipe, moulds, thurm, log etc. What a hoot!

iceblizzard69
05-15-2002, 09:05 PM
Where are they though? I will go.

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Where are they though? I will go.

Don`t know yet ice, when we get everybody together,we`ll find out their fav. MB and hit them like a ton of ****.

dolfan87
05-15-2002, 09:44 PM
ummm guys, just make sure you play by their rules. Keep the smack where it belongs, and if you hit our affiliated Jets site, and piss them off, there WILL be reprecussions here at Fin Heaven.

ok?

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87
ummm guys, just make sure you play by their rules. Keep the smack where it belongs, and if you hit our affiliated Jets site, and piss them off, there WILL be reprecussions here at Fin Heaven.

ok?

Understood 87. I would do nothing to harm Finheaven and if you think it`s a bad idea, I`ll call it off.

As long as we stick to their smack forum we will be ok.......right?

bigbry
05-15-2002, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolfan87
[B]ummm guys, just make sure you play by their rules. Keep the smack where it belongs, and if you hit our affiliated Jets site, and piss them off, there WILL be reprecussions here at Fin Heaven.

ok?

Okay. But just like in here, we all had fun and no feelings were hurt. Finheaven has an affiliate Jets site? Better gives us their address just in case.

BB

dolfan87
05-15-2002, 10:43 PM
No you don't have to call it off Capt...just make sure it's kept in check.

Yes we have an affiliated Jets site. Back in January when the Bills invaded the last time, and we had all the problems, 90% of the IFN members left and formed a new alliance.

I will get the Jets addy, maybe try and steer clear of their forums.

dolfan87
05-15-2002, 10:49 PM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/

they have a NFL football forums. If you go there, maybe just tell them your coming for some smack talk, and you guys will be in that section.

Or find another Jets forum...if they have one...lol

Cranx
05-16-2002, 01:03 AM
...87 is no longer going to be known as such; from now on he's "Big Papa Fin!" Capt can be Hoss, inFIN can be Adam, and I'll be John. :lol:

I can see it now, "You boys be careful going into town now, ya hear me? I've heard there are some really bad hombres there who're just itchin' for some trouble." Then we'll ride in and sure enough, through no fault of our own, problems will come our way (a bar room brawl, one the lovely, yet terribly misguided showgirls will need rescuing, etc.), we'll all be in deep doo-doo, and Pa will come along and mop up our mess. :D

I just couldn't resist 87...errr..."Big Papa," your last post just brought back way too many memories of Bonanza. ;)

Dolfan984
05-16-2002, 01:11 AM
I'm Michael Rappaport.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 01:29 AM

This is really immature. How juvenile can you be? Count me in ;)

Cranx
05-16-2002, 01:30 AM
Join the posse son! We'll ride on out to the ranch and take care of those horse thieves. Don't go gettin' too excited though, we have to turn these here ruffians over to the sheriff in the morning. ;)

Muck
05-16-2002, 01:33 AM
I'm in.

Muck
05-16-2002, 01:33 AM
Hey 984. You also look like the second bananna in the Columbine massacre.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 01:36 AM
where is it going to be? jetsinsider.com?

Cranx
05-16-2002, 01:37 AM
BTW, I just checked out the Jolly Green Machine over there and it is filled with nothing but Jests fans in their happy little world. Nobody's bugging them, nobody's saying bad things about the Jests, and nobody's talking one little iota of trash.

I believe it is our civic duty, nay, our duty to our country to to go forth to the Jolly Green Machine and- in a friendly, sportsmanlike manner ;)- point out all that is wrong with the the pathetic NFL franchise we know as the Jests.

Join the Captain my fellow NFL fans in welcoming the Jolly Green Machine to the world of Smizzzack!! :lol:

Hopefully you got the sense of George C. Scott playing Patten in there somewhere. :lol:

Sniper
05-16-2002, 02:13 AM
So what's the story? Are we going to do this?

Cranx
05-16-2002, 02:19 AM
I've already payed them a visit. I'm not sure how plausible it is for us all to go bombard them at once but if we steadily make our way over there to I'm sure they'll start feeling the heat. Go on over and say hi Snipe.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:06 AM
I checked it out at theganggreen, and it seems pretty tame. All the members are going about their lives in an ignorant bliss. They don't even have a smack room.

3W
05-16-2002, 03:08 AM
Sniper, whats up there Brother..

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:13 AM
but petrozza is the one that runs the board and he knows my isp number and won't give me a membership, now if you go to insider, i'm in!;)

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:19 AM
not too much. planning for the next invasion i guess. not sure if its jetsinsider or theganggreen. seems like thegangreen is affiliated with this site so I'm not sure how welcome our smack will be there

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:21 AM
Hey 3#. What's going on?

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
but petrozza is the one that runs the board and he knows my isp number and won't give me a membership, now if you go to insider, i'm in!;)

Try using a random ISP generator

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:23 AM
3W. that avatar is hilarious!

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
not too much. planning for the next invasion i guess. not sure if its jetsinsider or theganggreen. seems like thegangreen is affiliated with this site so I'm not sure how welcome our smack will be there but when petrozza couldn't get me pissed, he started on my son and grand daughter. he's a real piece of sh!t if you ask me. our webmaster has had a few words with that guy! :(

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:29 AM
Why is he affiliated with you guys then?

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:32 AM
Why is he affiliated with you guys then? AJ may have made a pact with the guy, but i sure as hell won't!:rolleyes:

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:34 AM
Patsfan.com has some real arrogant a-hole members. They are talking about having a dynasty already!

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:42 AM
AJ may have made a pact with the guy, but i sure as hell won't!:rolleyes:

87 asked if we would steer clear of them I think.

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:42 AM
Patsfan.com has some real arrogant a-hole members. They are talking about having a dynasty already! with any pats fans, so i wouldn't know. the ones i remember are petrozza and dr.pitbull. pitbull dared me to look him up, i found out he lived 40 mi from me and i called him. petrozza and pit are real close friends and they started calling me a stalker.
btw, when i called pitbull, he asked where i was, and i told him to look out the window and wave, then he started this "i'm holding my daughter sh!t!"

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:45 AM
he sounds like an ass (PitBull)

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:48 AM
he sounds like an ass (PitBull) but then thats only a personal observation, if you get to talk to dolfan984, ask him what he thinks of petrozza!;)

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:50 AM
or pitbull!

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:52 AM
Well if someone wants to get this smack invasion together, I'm all for it. I have to get going now... see you all tomorrow

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 03:54 AM
Well if someone wants to get this smack invasion together, I'm all for it. I have to get going now... see you all tomorrow tomorrow! catchya L8tr

3W
05-16-2002, 03:57 AM
not too much. planning for the next invasion i guess. not sure if its jetsinsider or theganggreen. seems like thegangreen is affiliated with this site so I'm not sure how welcome our smack will be there

Yeah, I went over there to check it out. Way, waaaay too tame over there. We could never get a rise out of them. Instead they would very calmly find a smart solution to getting rid of our -sses and go about talking about their beloved Jets........booooooring.
I think that we could possibly find some better action at the Pats board...now those jokers talk a lot of junk...woohoo!!

3W
05-16-2002, 03:59 AM
Catch you tomorrow Sniper and 06...LATES

Capt. Dick
05-16-2002, 06:39 AM
I gotta go on the ocean guys. Scout the different mb`s and see what`s happening. The assault does`nt have to be limited to the ***** jets fans. Raiders come to mind. Anyway, I`ll see you, my fellow rape and pillage comrades about 4:pm.

Carry on! LOL

Muck
05-16-2002, 09:40 AM
God I hate the Raiders. In my experience on Raider boards, they're pretty out there. "Tame" is not a word I'd use to describe them. If you want some crazy smack talk, head over to a Raider board. There was on that was really, really bad. By that I mean those guys be come at you in packs. They love their Raiders. I'll try and find the link.

Muck
05-16-2002, 09:53 AM
Well, this isn't the site I was looking for, but it looks like a winner. The newspaper link to it warns of "raw language". And the first words on the site are:

"The Darkside - Hardest of the Hardcore"

Also on the front page is a picture of the "Brady hit" with the title "F*cking Bullsh*t". Get your jockstraps on fellas.......

http://www.oaklandraidersdarkside.com/

BTW - I got sidetracked at the Raiderettes website. :p They're ok, but they got nothing on our girls.

Muck
05-16-2002, 10:10 AM
Now that I'm lurking over there, I think that's the board I was initially looking for. Looks like a big waste of time now that I'm there. What sucks is that they only have ONE thread. One massive thread that just keeps going and going and going. No wonder opposing teams fans can't hang there. It's the stupidest format ever invented!! It's a freaking JOKE!! Now I see why the F.A.Q. section claims that "this board is like no other on the Net". :lol::lol: Stupid Raider fans.

Sorry for the "false alarm".

bigbry
05-16-2002, 10:27 AM
Sorry for the "false alarm". [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats ok Muck. We will find one that looks vulnarable, yet smart enough to smack back. I ll be back on the PC this afternoon. So if a decion is made, post the address. But like someone mentioned we should filter in slowly:evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

BB

Sniper
05-16-2002, 12:18 PM
Check out PatsFans.com and read some of their posts. They are among the most delusionally wishful posts I have ever read. I'm pretty sure you guys will come to loathe them after reading some of the "pearls of wisdom" found there.

CHOPS44
05-16-2002, 12:29 PM
If you go to jetsinsider.com you will get a response. We are already flooded with Pat fans. Very tense at times.

Theganggreen.com is the site I frequent most. Very intelligent fans. I doubt Petro would put up with too much. You would more than likely be ignored. BTY- the conversation would be to hard for the Bill fans to comprehend.

6- I don't know what happened between the two of you, but Petro has an impersonator that tries to cause trouble. He gets onto both sites from time to time and really causes some havok.

BTY- you people are insane if you think the Jets are finishing last.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 12:34 PM
Chops

does jetsinsider have a smack forum or doesn't it matter?

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 12:37 PM
6- I don't know what happened between the two of you, but Petro has an impersonator that tries to cause trouble. He gets onto both sites from time to time and really causes some havok. petro is a stab you in the back type of guy. he got my email address from espn and asked if i would find jet-mo's isp number since he registered at finheaven, jet-mo found out i was looking for it and asked why. i told him petrozza wanted it and he denied it completely, since i'd looked up dr.pitbull, petro said i was a stalker and was wierd. petro will deny this too of course, so you can believe it or not!

CHOPS44
05-16-2002, 12:37 PM
I don't think so. It really doesn't matter, so long as the language is clean. This isn't an invite, so if it gets ugly, don't lay the blame on me.

I would like to see some of you at theganggreen. Just to see what would happen. I think they have a AFC East thread for smack, but it's never used.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 12:39 PM
I didn't see any smack forum at theganggreen

CHOPS44
05-16-2002, 12:40 PM
6- I believe you. I don't know the guy, but I love his site. Very informative fans and Jet news. I have heard some stories about him, but not recently. Even Sooth posts at GG sometimes.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 12:41 PM
There's a National Football League forum... nobody is using that

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 12:42 PM
won't make much difference, i can't register!

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 12:45 PM
well the clincher would be to ask AJ. AJ had words with the guy because petro was telling everybody that finheaven stole his idea for a countdown clock on the home page!

CHOPS44
05-16-2002, 12:45 PM
Sniper, you're right. It used to be a AFC East smack forum. They changed it, but I forgot. Only the main forum gets any traffic. It's a pretty clean site. Dajesus goes there, as does Blitzkreig(spell?). It could use some spicing up. But again, don't mention me inviting anyone. It's my favorite site and Petro bans people often.

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 12:47 PM
at 56, some things don't work as good as they used to, but my mind is still sharp as a tack. and at this point, my memory is longer than my ****!

CHOPS44
05-16-2002, 12:49 PM
well the clincher would be to ask AJ. AJ had words with the guy because petro was telling everybody that finheaven stole his idea for a countdown clock on the home page!

Telling everyone? Is there some moderator's pub somewhere that you all hang out at? J/k.
6-I believe you. I heard that he's kinda crazy. But his site is great.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by CHOPS44
Sniper, you're right. It used to be a AFC East smack forum. They changed it, but I forgot. Only the main forum gets any traffic. It's a pretty clean site. Dajesus goes there, as does Blitzkreig(spell?). It could use some spicing up. But again, don't mention me inviting anyone. It's my favorite site and Petro bans people often.

I promise I won't mention and I think everyone here will so the same. It really is on good fun.

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 12:55 PM
by telling everyone, i mean he went to other boards and spread the news. btw, i went to theganggreen and the screenname i tried to register under isn't even pending now. its history! it was SST

Sniper
05-16-2002, 12:55 PM
dolphan06,

Try using an anonymizer. It will block your ISP from the sight. I don't know if you will be able to post though.

Cranx
05-16-2002, 12:56 PM
If they're that sesitive that they can't handle a little trash talking by other team's fans then we must certainly go over there and pay them a visit. I would be a true testiment to the fortitude of ever Jets fan if they decided to categorically ban each and every one of us from the site. Pathetic!

dolfan06
05-16-2002, 12:57 PM
good grief, i gotta get something done, i have to leave for work in 3 hrs, catch ya later!

CHOPS44
05-16-2002, 01:01 PM
Nah, they're not sensitive, they just don't put up with spam or foul language.

OMFG- I just saw bills_phan's avatar! I spit my Guiness all over the keyboard. That's the best one I've ever seen(and accurate!)

Sniper
05-16-2002, 01:15 PM
I still think the Patsies would be the most fun to mess with... they like to argue, but yet know nothing about football. If you even mention a well known fact like Brady has a weak arm, it was a fumble, or the raiders should have won they will jump all over you! If you really want to get them p*ssed, just tell them they didn't deserve to be in the SB or their team was the worst SB team ever. I just can't believe how c**ky some of them are.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 01:31 PM
I see WCoastFin has discovered the Patsies. The only guy arguing with him is Buffboy.... a Bill's fan. The patsies' fans may be dumb enough to not know when they are being insulted or they are too busy congratulating themselves on their lucky trip to the SB.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 01:38 PM
Read this post by the idiot known as Pyper. Here's a tidbit of the rather long winded, brainless post and the link.

The Pats are on their way to achieving what no NFL team has done before...WIN THREE STRAIGHT SUPER BOWLS.
It's just like Ricky Proehl said on Febuary 3rd, "Tonight a dynasty will be born." Oh, the irony of life. Indeed, a dynasty has in fact been born. The only thing that can stop it now, is the NUCLEAR DOOM being plotted against our great nation. Well if the end is indeed near, at least we all got to see the GREATEST SEASON EVER and can now die CHAMPIONS...

http://www.mvptalk.com/cgi-bin/patriotstalk/bbs.cgi?az=read_count&om=765&forum=f1&omm=6&viewmode=threaded

See it to believe it...

3W
05-16-2002, 01:59 PM
I say we go to the Pats, they truly need to get knocked down a few pegs and I think that we are well qualified in that area, plus 06 will be able to go.

3W
05-16-2002, 02:01 PM
I even have an original name figured out for over there...
"www.patsuck.com"...hehe

Sniper
05-16-2002, 02:03 PM
They won't know what hit them. They also have a smack forum...

Sniper
05-16-2002, 02:05 PM
I'm thinking about going under cover and disguising myself as a pATSIE bOBBSY

Sniper
05-16-2002, 02:17 PM
WCoastFin has a response to his post. He basically said the Patsies screwed themselves by trading Bledsoe away and relying on Brady. I think Dwayne is a little defensive...

Originally quoted from Dwayne
Fieldler is one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL. Those dolphins can't figure out why their running game sucks, yet they continue to ignore the fact that NO ONE is afraid of their passing game. If not for Chris Chambers coming on as a great WR, Fieldler would have already been replaced for incompetence. I sure hope Ricky does something for your running game, but teams are likely to key off on the run as they did last year.
For the record, Van Pelt is better than Fieldler. Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady are much better. An aging and interception prone Vinny... OK, now maybe Fieldler can begin to hold a candle.

Just curious, is it a Dolphin rule that you must be blown out of the playoffs in the first round or is that just coincidence. You're embarrasing to the entire AFC East. At least we made a good showing of it instead of getting our A$$ES handed to us every year.

Here's the link:

http://www.mvptalk.com/cgi-bin/patriotstalk/bbs.cgi?az=read_count&om=770&forum=f1&omm=2&viewmode=threaded

3W
05-16-2002, 02:17 PM
Not me, I'm going in flying my colors....I'm going to make sure that they hate me as soon as I step in the door...woohoo!!

Sniper
05-16-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Not me, I'm going in flying my colors....I'm going to make sure that they hate me as soon as I step in the door...woohoo!!

Maybe I'll go as Marino1983 (j/k)

Sniper
05-16-2002, 02:23 PM
or maybe my username there will be

itwasafumble :lol:

3W
05-16-2002, 02:53 PM

LOL..good one or maybe "tuckthis"....

Scrap
05-16-2002, 02:59 PM
Hey www, that's one heck of an avatar.LOL.It looks more like a Patriots fan though.

Sniper
05-16-2002, 03:54 PM

LOL..good one or maybe "tuckthis"....

I just may stay with Sniper. I like waiting in the distance waiting to take my shot on the unsuspecting target.

3W
05-16-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by va dolfan
Hey www, that's one heck of an avatar.LOL.It looks more like a Patriots fan though.

LOL...thank you...its more of a tribute to Marino1983 than anything else. That boy left us with heavy hearts when he left the board..

...M1983.....a man amongst mens...a man of all means by no means..

dolfan87
05-16-2002, 09:16 PM
As an answer to a very previous post, The Gang Green is a part of the Fan2Fan alliance which was born out of the old IFN when everyone left that.

The official Fan2Fan site is not quite complete, but it will be soon. When it is, there will be a list of team fan sites. So when we play each team, all you will have to do is check the F2F, and head over to the affiliated fan site for the week.

It's just like the old IFN, only run by someone else, and we have a few rules so no one has any problems.

AJ and I will let everyone know when it's all done.

87..errr Pappy :D

iceblizzard69
05-16-2002, 09:38 PM
Does it have saintsreport.com? It is a really good site that I sometimes post at, it is like this board, and it has a ton of members.

MOULDSROCKS
05-16-2002, 10:50 PM
we`ll get 3W, snipe, moulds, thurm, log etc. What a hoot!

I will piss anyone/everyone off... i love to piss people off and i easily lose my cool and type weird/stupid/mean ****!

I'll make sure i am extra grumpy w/ a hangover!

dolfan87
05-17-2002, 12:07 AM
Ice, whodatzone.com is our Saints affiliate. Nice forums there as well, and a good sized fan base

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

I will piss anyone/everyone off... i love to piss people off and i easily lose my cool and type weird/stupid/mean ****!

I'll make sure i am extra grumpy w/ a hangover!

LOL......perfect!, MOULDS

For some reason, I can`t get into the Pats MB. Sniper started some sh!t over there and I can`t get on in the fun.

I`m about to take this pute on a one-way trip to the ocean.

MOULDSROCKS
05-17-2002, 09:37 PM
what site?
when
why
what

phinsphan4ever
05-18-2002, 12:35 AM
I'm in on this invasion of another team's site.;) Just let me know what the lucky site will be...............:cool:

Sniper
05-18-2002, 02:26 AM
How about here?

http://www.sportznutz.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/forums.cgi?forum=4

Could Wharfrat be Marino1983??? Seems he is making new friends already!

There are some terrible boards out there! Makes you thankful for BBI and FinHeaven

inFINSible
05-18-2002, 07:23 AM

I wanna go.....my user name will be fluke

inFINSible
05-18-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by CHOPS44

count me out....I'm already banned from there.....and when I tried to e-mail the admin, I was completely ignored, until, I started using some creative language. Long story short, they responded and the language, from both sides, got extremely creative.

I got a link to, a Bears' site......these guys are way too serious.(check out the thread about the dead Jet). We should stir them up a little. Windy City MB (http://pub106.ezboard.com/fchicagosportsfansforumsfrm1)

Sniper
05-18-2002, 05:18 PM
I would imagine that Eagles and Cowboy fans would be fun to mess with

Capt. Dick
05-18-2002, 05:21 PM
Yeah, but we`ve got Ed for now. Maybe we can lure some of his buds in. BTW, LOG is signing up.

Capt. Dick
05-18-2002, 05:22 PM
I`m bustapat

Sniper
05-18-2002, 05:31 PM
LOL... Cool

BigDoug
05-18-2002, 05:52 PM
Christ that specialEd is a hardass...I think he's one of those geeks who has only logged off the internet once in the last 2 yrs lol

Sniper
05-18-2002, 06:01 PM
who is thepatriotssuck?

Capt. Dick
05-18-2002, 06:37 PM
3W?

bigbry
05-18-2002, 06:41 PM
Yeah, but we`ve got Ed for now. Maybe we can lure some of his buds in. BTW, LOG is signing up.

I just started responding in previous threads in hopes that they have E-Mail notification of the next post.
Also Sniper and 3W have entered their main board(w/respect) to stir the pot a bit.
And I have no idea who "thepatriotssuck" is.

BB

Capt. Dick
05-18-2002, 06:47 PM
Did you get my ip over there?

Sniper
05-18-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

I just started responding in previous threads in hopes that they have E-Mail notification of the next post.
Also Sniper and 3W have entered their main board(w/respect) to stir the pot a bit.
And I have no idea who "thepatriotssuck" is.

BB

I'm in the main forum, but I intend to respect that forum (serious). However, by rendering my honest opinion, I should be subjected to smack, in which case, I'll invite them to the smack forum.

Sniper
05-18-2002, 08:04 PM
I'm also contemplating disguising myself as a Pats fan and sending out an SOS to the main forum regs to help me with the smack talk in there.

Capt. Dick
05-18-2002, 08:15 PM
I'm also contemplating disguising myself as a Pats fan and sending out an SOS to the main forum regs to help me with the smack talk in there.

ROFLMAO

dolfan06
05-19-2002, 07:12 PM
have we decided on the pats board?

Sniper
05-19-2002, 07:18 PM
I think a lot of us are over there trying to get a "discussion" going but really haven't had too much luck. Right now I'm in the main forum voicing my honest opinion (with tact). I'm hoping some of the regs over there won't like my opinion as a Bills' fan and start smacking me. Soon as they do that, I'll smack them back hard and tell them if they want to continue it, to take it to the smack room.

Capt. Dick
05-19-2002, 07:19 PM
Hey 06.....yeah, we`re trying, but those people seem scared or something. We`re work`n on`m. Check it out. I`m "bustapat". It would be good for them to come out of their shells. I consider this a good humanitarion cause. LOL

dolfan06
05-19-2002, 07:29 PM
i've already been to the pats board. i used my own screen name, i want dwayne to KNOW who thinks he's an asshole!

Sniper
05-19-2002, 07:33 PM

I'd go into the main forum and try. I don't think too many Patsy fans read the smack threads. I'd be repectful while in that forum and just give them your opinion. Wait for the smack to come to you.

dolfan06
05-19-2002, 07:38 PM
you might be right, i've posted twice over there now and haven't gotten response yet!

3W
05-19-2002, 07:52 PM
Hey guys, that place is like a funeral home over there, kind of hard to dance when you can't get a partner..

bigbry
05-19-2002, 09:19 PM
Hey guys, that place is like a funeral home over there, kind of hard to dance when you can't get a partner..

Hey, I'm starting to get a pulse on the main forum. Nem, is alive. And Ive renamed Seymour93 to, "Seymour69" And awaiting a post from the Rick. Respectfully, I have disagreed with them and added a few comments.

BB

Sniper
05-19-2002, 11:28 PM
SpecialEd is still there with his "brilliant" comebacks...

bigbry
05-20-2002, 12:08 AM
SpecialEd is still there with his "brilliant" comebacks...

Alright guys, some very good nibbles on the Main Board. Almost time to set the hook and drag them over to the Smack forum. Cant wait till they get there, and they see ALL the smack they have to catch up to.

BB

dolfan06
05-20-2002, 12:11 AM
until that dumbass duhwayne shows his pimply little face!:fire:

phinsphan4ever
05-20-2002, 01:43 AM
Hey 06.....yeah, we`re trying, but those people seem scared or something. We`re work`n on`m. Check it out. I`m "bustapat". It would be good for them to come out of their shells. I consider this a good humanitarion cause. LOL

My user name on the pats site is thepatriotssuck;)

Dolfan984
05-20-2002, 03:02 AM
I'll be BradyBlows

iceblizzard69
05-20-2002, 04:53 PM
I have signed up on the site. I am bradycantthrow.

dolfan06
05-21-2002, 02:58 AM
maybe i ought to re-register, sounds like some pretty inovative names are popping up!:rolleyes: