PDA

View Full Version : What`s Happening!!

Capt. Dick
05-16-2002, 04:42 PM
Just got home.....anybody find a good link, and with which team?

bigbry
05-16-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Just got home.....anybody find a good link, and with which team?

Me too, sifting thru some posts and I cant get a clear idea of exactly where. Ive seen jets insider and the Patsies site.

BB

Capt. Dick
05-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Maybe we should all meet back here in this thread to get organized.

iceblizzard69
05-16-2002, 05:08 PM
Jets Insider sucks and they delete everything.

Capt. Dick
05-16-2002, 05:15 PM
I`m gonna go check out Patsfan.com

Capt. Dick
05-16-2002, 05:28 PM
I`m gonna go check out Patsfan.com

For some reason, I can`t get thru to this MB.

Sniper
05-17-2002, 01:26 AM
Try patsfans.com... you were missing an "s"

Sniper
05-17-2002, 01:31 AM
Capt. I think you are in charge of this. Let us know what to do!

dolfan06
05-17-2002, 03:44 AM
i registered at patsfans.com!

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Try patsfans.com... you were missing an "s"

got it....thanks sniper.

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Capt. I think you are in charge of this. Let us know what to do!

06.....there really isn`t anything to be in charge of. I`m going to reg. at patsfans. com and we`ll see what happens. Initially, I`m going to sit back and enjoy some of the guys work who participated in this smack forum. If I can add a little tarnished gem of wit at some point, I will.

I would just like to add one thing. In deference to 87, AJ , and Finheaven, we should restrict the smack to their smack forum, and not invade their team forum.

bigbry
05-17-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i registered at patsfans.com!

I also am there. I layed a little smack down to a Skins fan that posted to see what type of response would be generated. As of last nite,nothing, Ill check back to see later. Ive got a Dolphin helmet avatar, and was hoping for a Pats response. You know the usual, "we dont need a Dolfan to defend us" type of post. Which ofcourse would of opened the door, Ha Ha.

BB

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 11:43 AM
Seems a lot of Pats fans are a little reserved and somewhat "stuffy".

Time to "unstuff" them. lol

Sniper
05-17-2002, 12:06 PM
The Pats smack forum doesn't seem to be used very much :-(

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 12:36 PM

06.....there really isn`t anything to be in charge of. I`m going to reg. at patsfans. com and we`ll see what happens. Initially, I`m going to sit back and enjoy some of the guys work who participated in this smack forum. If I can add a little tarnished gem of wit at some point, I will.

I would just like to add one thing. In deference to 87, AJ , and Finheaven, we should restrict the smack to their smack forum, and not invade their team forum.

oops....thought this was from 06.....Hey guys, I`m piled up with work. A couple days ago, I was trying to balance books and talk on this box....I almost caused myself financial ruin! LOLOL

Let`s just scout different boards for now and come to this thread to give evaluations.

This thing does`nt have to be a blitzkrieg (sp)....afterall, it`s only fun.

As far as the Pats Smack forum....I would think that if one of us started a "smack a Pat" thread....we could bait those guys into leaving the team forum and gett`n into a smackfest with us in their Smack forum.

I just have`nt had much time to play. You guys with some time to spare, will have to do the leg work.

Sniper
05-17-2002, 12:47 PM
Already done Capt. :lol:

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 12:51 PM
Fill me in Snipe.

Sniper
05-17-2002, 12:53 PM
A new game thread was started. It is titled:

"In order to be a a Patsy fan you need brain damage and..."

If that won't draw them out, nothing will.

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 12:55 PM
Sweet. LOL.......see ya over there.

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 01:15 PM
Well...I can get into the site now, but for some reason I can`t get into MESSAGE board when I click it on!!! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT!!!!! SH!T!!!!.......Good thing I`m not the type to grab an uzi and head to Wal- Mart! LOL!

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 01:24 PM
Well...I can get into the site now, but for some reason I can`t get into MESSAGE board when I click it on!!! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT!!!!! SH!T!!!!.......Good thing I`m not the type to grab an uzi and head to Wal- Mart! LOL!

Are you guys having trouble or is it my p/c?

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 01:28 PM
SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbry
05-17-2002, 07:38 PM
SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Capt. you're not missing a thing. Ive added to snipes thread, but only one very lame reply. So I started another one.
It says" PatsFans.com LOL!!!" and my first post was something like "should be AndrogynousFans.com, quick get your dictionary" You know like Pat on SNL (Saturday nite Live). LOL! And nothing !

BB

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 07:48 PM
I guess it`s a differant world up there BB. Kinda like trying to milk a rock. lol There has to be teams with fan MB`s that are as good as ours and BBI`s. More research is needed. Hell, it might even be fun to go outside the conference.

bigbry
05-17-2002, 07:52 PM
I guess it`s a differant world up there BB. Kinda like trying to milk a rock. lol There has to be teams with fan MB`s that are as good as ours and BBI`s. More research is needed. Hell, it might even be fun to go outside the conference.

Muck mentioned the Raiduhhhs board. Ill try that later tonite.
Heres a link to the Pats smack board.

http://www.mvptalk.com/cgi-bin/patriotstalk/bbs.cgi?az=list&forum=f3&conf=g1

BB

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 07:55 PM
Thanks

3W
05-17-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Muck mentioned the Raiduhhhs board. Ill try that later tonite.
Heres a link to the Pats smack board.

http://www.mvptalk.com/cgi-bin/patriotstalk/bbs.cgi?az=list&forum=f3&conf=g1

BB

Hey bigb...I went over to the Raiders board and trust me, you don't want to go over there. Those boys are in a different world...they think that they are all a bunch of gangstas on the streets of LA. I didn't know that they had internet access in prisons....whooo!! I'm not even going to lower myself to go into there..a man has to have some scruples..

bigbry
05-18-2002, 03:09 PM
Its beginning or should I say the smack is in its infancy at PatsFan.com. Some guy whom Sniper nicked named SpecialEd is begining to warm up to the idea.

BB