PDA

View Full Version : Starting a FF Keeper League...

Bodzilla29
05-16-2002, 10:36 PM
I know this message will eventually be moved, but i just wanted to start it in this forum, hopefully you KIND moderators will let it stay here for at least a day or 2....hehehe

Anyway, I am trying to start a FF Keeper league and was wondering if anybody would be interested in joining. I am still working out what system will be used, and am open to suggestions.

Number of teams will depend on how many people apply to play.

No date set for the draft yet, all will be worked out.

Let me know if you are interested.

Only people who are very interested, knowledgable, and competitive are asked to inquire. I am trying to get something that will last for a few years here.

dolphan39
05-16-2002, 10:44 PM
for you Bod, it can stay for 3 days even :eek: ;) :p

QuebecFinsFan
05-16-2002, 10:59 PM
Count me in... I already have 3 FF keeper League (my pals, coworkers & baseball team) but i'd sure like to add another one!!!:D

So i'd be on if it works for you...

MOULDSROCKS
05-16-2002, 11:04 PM
hey -i might be interested in seeing what you guys got!

Bodzilla29
05-16-2002, 11:27 PM
Hey 39....you're much too KIND!!!! lol

Thanks tho....

Bobby Humphrey
05-16-2002, 11:39 PM
I would like to play, but I need to know the draft day. I will be out of the country for about 3 months and don't know if I will have a good Internet or not. In some countries the net is sooooooooo sloooooooowwwwwwwww.

Mako
05-17-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Bodzilla29
I know this message will eventually be moved, but i just wanted to start it in this forum, hopefully you KIND moderators will let it stay here for at least a day or 2....hehehe

Anyway, I am trying to start a FF Keeper league and was wondering if anybody would be interested in joining. I am still working out what system will be used, and am open to suggestions.

Number of teams will depend on how many people apply to play.

No date set for the draft yet, all will be worked out.

Let me know if you are interested.

Only people who are very interested, knowledgable, and competitive are asked to inquire. I am trying to get something that will last for a few years here.

I'd love to join. However, mind you I'm still a relative novice, so if anyone could explain the concept to me, Id be thankful.

SprBwl2003
05-17-2002, 12:19 AM
i know im new but ive won my ff league two years in a row, so count me in, and i do take ff very serious

Bodzilla29
05-17-2002, 01:00 AM
ok if you are interested in joining could you please send me an email including your real name, and your screen name, to clear up any confusion my brain may have!!! hehehe

Plus, if you have any requests or recommendations for the league, by all means, include them in your message.

bodzilla84@hotmail.com

make note that my email is 84 NOT 29 like my screen name.....if you are not using the hyperlink.....

thank you. I hope to make this a very competitive league that actually lasts.

Dolfan984
05-17-2002, 01:07 AM
I'm down. I was going to make it, but you can if you want :)

Marino10983
05-17-2002, 01:22 AM
I wouldn't play in your jilly bob inbred quote ""fantasy"" unquote football league if you paid me. You are not a true dolphin fan & it bhoofs me to play in your jilly bob inbred FF playing ATABOY in Jilly Land..

you are very limited in Dolphin knowledge... I have got some news for you sonny, you and alot of other pathetic Dolphin fans are tried and true gutless wussy's posting trash, on the enemies
REAL Phin fan sites that know what the true meaning is of being a back stabbing failed uncalled postings teach you grow up.

someday ....

Bodzilla29
05-17-2002, 01:37 AM
Do I know you bro? That is all i will say....speak some truth dude....Very limited in knowledge? give me a break bro.....

"REAL Phin fan sites that know what the true meaning is of being a back stabbing failed uncalled postings teach you grow up."

What the hell does that mean?? someone to close to the psilocybin mushrooms...Timothy Leary anyone?? hahaha

Dolfan984
05-17-2002, 01:51 AM
I think I'll be one of the only ones to get this one HAHAHAHA

Bodzilla29
05-17-2002, 01:54 AM
Is he supposed to be a bad Marino1983 impersonator?

Marino10983
05-17-2002, 01:59 AM
Y'all down with OPP
(ya you know me)
Marino10983
(ya you know me)
Some say I'm crazy
(ya you know me)
call everyone jillys
(ya you know me)
don't know my ABC's
(ya you know me)

blah blah blah.....

skippysphins
05-17-2002, 08:40 AM
include me in bod

Dozerdog
05-17-2002, 09:29 AM
Is he supposed to be a bad Marino1983 impersonator? Are there any good Marino1983 impersonators? Thay would be an Oxymoron

BigDoug
05-17-2002, 01:21 PM
Hey, can I play? I promise I'll be nice...

Bodzilla29
05-17-2002, 03:26 PM
Anybody who wants to play and is serious about keeping a team please email me.....please give me your rel name and screen name....and any additional comments/requests.

Bodzilla29
05-18-2002, 10:05 PM
People.....
Don't forget to email me if you want to join. I have a tentative list made up, but i need email comfirmation. There may be a waiting list soon, so get your emails in!!!!

Real name and screen names please!

bodzilla84@hotmail.com

Cranx
05-18-2002, 10:26 PM
Great, we have a Marino1983 wannabe on the site. Isn't that somewhat like a copy-cat serial killer?? :lol: :lol:

Mako
05-23-2002, 04:35 AM
People.....
Don't forget to email me if you want to join. I have a tentative list made up, but i need email comfirmation. There may be a waiting list soon, so get your emails in!!!!

Real name and screen names please!

bodzilla84@hotmail.com

I emailed yesterday, to throw my name in the hat. I am experienced in fantasy football, have done it for the last 9 years.