PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins group tickets go on sale Tuesday

dolphan39
05-17-2002, 12:31 PM
Dolphins group tickets go on sale Tuesday (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-2csep17may17.story?coll=sfla%2Ddolphins%2Dfront)

Miamian
05-17-2002, 08:34 PM
Great, let's start setting it up. I don't want to be a control freak about this, but I can organize if 13's status is still up in the air. What I would suggest is that everyone send a check to whomever that's going to be with the game's that he/she wants to attend. We should probably go for the 25-49 person category which entails $44/ticket/game.

By the way, nobody's really bitten on my proposal to go in on season tickets, so it looks like that's a dead issue.:cry:

miadphan13
05-22-2002, 12:52 PM
It all seems like a dead issue. I have 2 jobs now and tons of financial responsibilities, so you guys can plan whatever you want. I hardly have any time for this site anymore anyway. :( I will buy my tickets when I can afford them and just meet everyone in a designated spot before the game. I am going to the Jets and Raiders games for sure. Other than that, I don't know.

dolfan06
05-22-2002, 02:04 PM
but i will send a check!;)

Miamian
05-22-2002, 07:34 PM
Okay, I'll start a list of everyone who wants to attend. They should either send me a private message. Then once we have the list set, I'll e-mail everyone with my address. I'll then purchase the tickets en masse and then either hold them or mail them to the recipient, depending on the preference of the individual.

I want to keep the deadline open until we have at least 25/game, but with the Jets and Raiders that might not be possible, so we should say like a week or two from now. What do you all think?

dolfan06
05-23-2002, 03:09 AM
i think in the poll we voted in, the raiders game was the winner!

Miamian
05-23-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think in the poll we voted in, the raiders game was the winner! I think that you're right, but if someone wants to go to another/additional game, why not?

dolfan06
05-24-2002, 03:11 AM
yeah, but one game a year for me is about it. by the time i fly out from calif, get a room, rental car and meals, i've shot $1000 bucks!

Miamian
05-24-2002, 03:31 PM
That's fine. I'm not suggesting that we require everyone to attend every game. If all you want is the Raiders, that's okay you don't have to get anything else.

dolfan06
05-24-2002, 04:21 PM
the reason i want your email is i do have a trailer that i've offered to pull out there and i want to send you a pic. i figured if we tailgate, we can have a bathroom right there!