PDA

View Full Version : Best Practical Joke

Dajesus
04-27-2004, 10:50 PM
I was strolling down memory lane, and remembered a great practical joke I played on my fraternity brother. He talked for 3 months how he was getting his dad's 1 year old BMW for getting a 4.0 the semester before. So when he got the car, I waited for him to take a nap one day and took his keys to get a copy made. That night we were going to the frat house for hazeing of the pledges, i played sick and said i wasn't going. I then went to the house moved his car then took a big piece of glass and broke where his car was, and drove his car back to the dorm. I ties balloons to the antenna and wrote in soap on his winsheild 4.0 baby, and where is my car on the back window. So funny he called the cops reported the car stolen, went to the station to fill out a report, called his dad almost in tears then came home to find his car.

What are some good practical jokes you guys have pulled? I am moving in 2 a house with 2 kids and i need to get some good ideas.

TerryTate
04-27-2004, 11:07 PM
I would've tated your @$$, how did the cops not get ticked off about you wasting their time?

Dajesus
04-27-2004, 11:37 PM
I would've tated your @$$, how did the cops not get ticked off about you wasting their time?

I lived in Buffalo unless they crashed in to it they wouldnt have found it. He called them and said he found it after he tried to break down my door.

Snickersbps
04-28-2004, 03:40 AM
yeah, seriously...I know you had fun and all, and practical jokes are funny. But I would have kicked your @ss so hard you wouldnt sit down for a month. Im a little protective of my car, and I actually got sympathy pains towards the end of that story... TTT'd to the max.

Any others though? :lol:

p.s. my returned practical joke would be me "pretending" to press charges against your grand theft auto joke. Id drop the charges after a week or two...but fair is fair.

Dajesus
04-28-2004, 11:13 PM
yeah, seriously...I know you had fun and all, and practical jokes are funny. But I would have kicked your @ss so hard you wouldnt sit down for a month. Im a little protective of my car, and I actually got sympathy pains towards the end of that story... TTT'd to the max.

Any others though? :lol:

p.s. my returned practical joke would be me "pretending" to press charges against your grand theft auto joke. Id drop the charges after a week or two...but fair is fair.

He got me back all semester. Stole every pair of pants I had on a day I had 2 midterms. Emailed my high school sweet heart a picture of me and some random girl I brought home from the bar passed out naked with a blanket barely covering us from my email address. Pretty much everyday he would lock my door then close it when i was sitting in the living room area of our sweet with my keys in the bedroom. Decided to tell a bouncer of a bar names PJs that we knew that I was banging his girlfriend for the past 2 weeks. It was a fun semester. I left the dorm after that semester, and moved in to the frat house.

We were horrible in college. We had my plege brother and probably best friend in the world convinced he pissed the bed. He was a rageing drunk, so every time he blacked out then passed(witch would be at least twice a week) out we would poor a mixture of beer and water all over his crotch and couch/bed. It took him 3 months to finally break down and confide in me that he couldnt stop peeing the bed. My other roomate had his girlfriend comming over to use his computer to type a paper while he was at his night class, so i made an icon on his desk top that said I love Tracy with a big heart. Then I left a note saying "Tracy I love you so, much and you are the first girl i trust...blah blah blah could we try this in bed." Then when you clicked the icon it was a shizer vidieo.

Didn't anyone else play some good practical jokes?