PDA

View Full Version : 3 fav Dolphins all time, not including Dan....smack

fthefish11
05-17-2002, 12:54 PM
"I don't think I could name just 3. I mean if you look at each game you've ever watched, you'll see a new/different name there. Each game has it's hero. So if I had to I'd say
1. Dolphins
2. Dolphins
3. Dolphins
I just can't break any of them apart as one without the other becomes transparent."

What's this?? Ice do you even know 3 players from the Fins besides Marino or what?

shasta
05-17-2002, 01:30 PM
1)Thurman Thomas
2)D. Underwood
3)tie= Cecil and Phillips

IceStorm
05-17-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by fthefish11
What's this?? Ice do you even know 3 players from the Fins besides Marino or what?

Yes I do. However I simply refuse to slip to the level that you exist on and try to disseminate certain players on the team of my choosing. I personally think that each player is integral to the team efforts, and that one player will always be out done by another at one time or another.

So no, I won't sink to your slanderous level and enter the fray in which you ask for. I stated my opinion. Should you have difficulty in it's comprehension, may I suggest you re-read it several times and see what the message contains. Hopefully, you'll understand its intention and all will benefit from your new found knowledge. I thank you for your time.

Strength and honor

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 03:58 PM
3W.....this thread was in the Team forum till I made a smart-ass comment to shasta.

39 moved it over here because of me. lol

I deleted my post.

IceStorm is innocent.

3W
05-17-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
3W.....this thread was in the Team forum till I made a smart-ass comment to shasta.

39 moved it over here because of me. lol

I deleted my post.

IceStorm is innocent.

oops, my bad. How's going Capt Dick. LOL...got the boot huh?What are you doing over in that forum anyways, don't you know that you belong over in this forum with the rest of us misfits who have banished here for life...LOL....hows the Pats invasion going?

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 06:07 PM
whatsay 3W.......see my last post on "sign up here"........I`m highly pissed!

DOLFANMIKE
05-19-2002, 12:31 PM
1. Scott Norwood
2. OJ Simpson
3. All the players on all of the Bills Teams during the 20 game losing streak to Fins!