PDA

View Full Version : Keepers

pigskinguy
05-01-2004, 10:42 AM
I know this is the wrong section but, I have also put it inthe Fanatasy Football section, I just don't know if it gets alot of traffic so I put it here.
Mods, I fully expect you to move tis thread quickly, but at least this way more people will see it and whoever wants to reply can......Anyways....
It is almost time for me to select my keepers for my fantasy league. Hoping to get some opinions to help me out.
I get to keep three players.
I am for sure keeping Ricky.
I am also leaning towards keeping Culpepper.
I also have:
M. Faulk
Chad Johnson
A. Brooks
B. Favre
J. Horn
D. Staley
and Chambers.
Who should my 3 keepers be?

BeatCrazy2
05-01-2004, 03:02 PM
ricky , culpepper and chad johnson

pigskinguy
05-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Yeah I like the idea of keeping Johnson, but i have also been think about keeping Faulk and then making sure to draft Steven Jackson as insurance. I am just concerned about only having ricky in my backfield prior to the draft. I don't want to be stuck with only 1 quality back.

SlickNick_espn
05-16-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm guessing you've already made your choices and kept who you're gonna keep --- but I would have said the same: ricky, daunte and chad...

or make sure you get Steven Jackson w/ Marshall...

pigskinguy
05-16-2004, 09:55 PM
I'm guessing you've already made your choices and kept who you're gonna keep --- but I would have said the same: ricky, daunte and chad...

or make sure you get Steven Jackson w/ Marshall...

hey Slick, welcome to the board. I don't have to select my keepers till June and I still don't know what to do.
Ricky and Culpepper I am keeping for sure. But I can't decide between Chad Johnson and Faulk. Faulf is a big risk but it would be eased by making sure I draft Jackson. I am a little concerned about whether or not Johnson productivity will drop due to Carson Palmer's growing pains as the starter.
Anyway thanks for your suggestions and again welcome to FinHeaven.

mortononline
06-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Ricky you said was for sure so he is 1

2 should definitly be Culpepper Vikes are going to be Super Bowl bound this year.

3 should be Chad Johnson 2nd year with Marvin Lewis, and in that Divison who could possibly stop him Chris McAllister (hahaha) if Chad is to have on bad game it will be week 2 Miami @ Cincy Sunday Night Football Surtain will destroy him!

JPhinfan86
06-23-2004, 04:30 AM
I realize most of you know this, but even though he only had Harrison as a major threat...Manning raked in points for me last year. He's who i'll be head hunting for in my draft.

t2thejz
06-24-2004, 05:43 PM
Yea unless your in a keeper league then he is going to be kept by another team, but anyway my keepers are Hassleback (SP?) Ricky and S.Davis and I have to try to get Foster this year. I think I have a pretty decent core with those guys I just have to try to get a threat to score a lot of pts at one more position in the draft. Im always good at selecting sleepers. I think I will be in the running to win my league this year though.