PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo sucks....(As we all know already)



minus
05-19-2002, 08:31 AM
Buffalo Bills fans are pathetic...All sudden they have championships on their mind because of Bledsoe.....Bledsoe is going to do what he does best LOOSE!!!!Only year he was injured last saeson and when he was healthy he got benced to a 1 year Qb that was selected in the 5th round.No how can this happen to the great QB Drew Bledsoe? because he sucks!!
Here are the numbers..
1999 New England Patriots 16 16 539 305 56.6 3985 7.4 68t 19 21 75.6
2000 New England Patriots 16 16 531 312 58.8 3291 6.2 59 17 13 77.3
2001 New England Patriots 2 2 66 40 60.6 400 6.1 58 2 2 75.3


Bledsoe is going to end giving NE a lottery pick....Nice trade Jills fans.

3W
05-19-2002, 01:15 PM
Minus decides to give us all a clue as to where he's
from...Pigsknuckle Arkansas...by delivering this gem:


Originally posted by minus
Buffalo Bills fans are pathetic...All sudden they have championships on their mind because of Bledsoe.....Bledsoe is going to do what he does best LOOSE!!!!Only year he was injured last saeson and when he was healthy he got benced to a 1 year Qb that was selected in the 5th round.No how can this happen to the great QB Drew Bledsoe? because he sucks!!
Here are the numbers..
1999 New England Patriots 16 16 539 305 56.6 3985 7.4 68t 19 21 75.6
2000 New England Patriots 16 16 531 312 58.8 3291 6.2 59 17 13 77.3
2001 New England Patriots 2 2 66 40 60.6 400 6.1 58 2 2 75.3


Bledsoe is going to end giving NE a lottery pick....Nice trade Jills fans.



Let me guess what the minus stands for...hmmm either it is IQ or p-nis length..I would have to say all of the above...


...and another little seal takes a big club up aside of his head.....

Predaphin
05-19-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by minus
Buffalo Bills fans are pathetic...All sudden they have championships on their mind because of Bledsoe.....Bledsoe is going to do what he does best LOOSE!!!!Only year he was injured last saeson and when he was healthy he got benced to a 1 year Qb that was selected in the 5th round.No how can this happen to the great QB Drew Bledsoe? because he sucks!!
Here are the numbers..
1999 New England Patriots 16 16 539 305 56.6 3985 7.4 68t 19 21 75.6
2000 New England Patriots 16 16 531 312 58.8 3291 6.2 59 17 13 77.3
2001 New England Patriots 2 2 66 40 60.6 400 6.1 58 2 2 75.3


Bledsoe is going to end giving NE a lottery pick....Nice trade Jills fans.


I couldn't agree better. This guy is right. Dan Marino was never replaced (Only when injured) but still got his job back......HECK! Jim Kelly, Troy Aikman, John Elway were never replaced.......you see, When you have a great HOF QB you never replace him no matter what........Drew Bledsoe has been replaced......and probably will be again!

Another thing bills fans seem to bash on Fiedler
which makes me laugh at the fact of what Buffalo has done .....Flutie, Johnson, Doughboy, Bledsoe ...........Who's next?

iceblizzard69
05-19-2002, 03:33 PM
finsuck.com is the dumb one. He says could this be a Dolphins fan and has the person in a cold weather enviornment wearing a coat, when most Dolfans live in warm climiates!

BillsMan80
05-19-2002, 03:48 PM
All right...find me anyone in their right mind who would rather have Big Ears than Bledsoe. Didn't think you could.

3W
05-19-2002, 04:12 PM
Shivering from the cold that blasted through his all polyester, no animal product jacket while he jimmies the lock once again on his VW micro bus with the P.E.T.A. and green peace stickers on the back, Iceblizzard69 decides on the way home from his bi-weekly save the baby gay nuclear whales meeting, that the world was just too mean, and he's going to do his part to make everyone, "just get along".

Slipping in his brand new, $4.95 CD, "learn to write good stuff" he gets inspired and decided we all couldn't live without:


Originally posted by iceblizzard69
finsuck.com is the dumb one. He says could this be a Dolphins fan and has the person in a cold weather enviornment wearing a coat, when most Dolfans live in warm climiates!

Man..I have been trying so hard to be good too, then you had to go and poke me with that stick.......
Umm..actually I was referring to people like you...don't you live in a cold weather place? Besides, that is what most Fins fan looks like when the temperature drops below 65 degrees

.....Don't poke sticks at the dog when the gate's open.....

northernbillfan
05-19-2002, 04:44 PM
Bledsoe Rocks and don't forget it you bunch of inbred nobodies.

I myself am not talking championship, But at least a wildcard spot, which is more than you can hope for with you feeble minded QB.

I know several DOLL-Phans here in Northern Canada, and there brains are just as fried as yours.

It isn't the cold that damages brain cells, it is the hot sun and all those UV rays.

Sniper
05-19-2002, 04:50 PM
We sucked last season. This season still has to play out. With the upgrades we made this offseason we will be competitive this year.

iceblizzard69
05-19-2002, 08:50 PM
Yeah, I live in New York City, and no, I have never seen anyone here that looked like that.

3W
05-19-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Yeah, I live in New York City, and no, I have never seen anyone here that looked like that.

Thats probably because you are the only Fins fan in the whole
d-mn city...look in the mirror.........
nothin worse than a finsfan wannabe.....

dolphinators13
05-19-2002, 09:58 PM
The bills suck face it! drew is a average Qb he is nothing special. look at his numbers when was the last time he took the pats to the playoffs.. i would take fielder over bledsoe and i hate fiedler

dolfan06
05-19-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Minus decides to give us all a clue as to where he's
from...Pigsknuckle Arkansas...by delivering this gem:





Let me guess what the minus stands for...hmmm either it is IQ or p-nis length..I would have to say all of the above...


...and another little seal takes a big club up aside of his head..... uh.... www!that prior poster backed up his statement with stats. these sexual overtones got out of hand last time and it won't again, i assure you!

Dolfan984
05-19-2002, 10:11 PM
Oh my gosh. He would take someone over Fiedler?

Damn, there's 20 bucks lost in a bet =/

3W
05-20-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
uh.... www!that prior poster backed up his statement with stats. these sexual overtones got out of hand last time and it won't again, i assure you!

????:confused:

3W
05-20-2002, 01:47 PM
Revelation of the day:


Originally posted by dolphinators13
The bills suck face it! drew is a average Qb he is nothing special. look at his numbers when was the last time he took the pats to the playoffs.. i would take fielder over bledsoe and i hate fiedler

Yes, and I would take Pew Wee Herman over Feidler....

dolfan06
05-20-2002, 01:51 PM
can't you use a stat as a rebuttal or simply call the guy stupid instead of something about the p*nis?!

Sniper
05-20-2002, 01:56 PM
Here is an honest prediction this year. It is my opinion and I don't care how much you'll smack me around for this.

The Bills and the Fish will split games this season. We will lose while playing in Miami and I see you guys losing when you play up here.

dolfan06
05-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Here is an honest prediction this year. It is my opinion and I don't care how much you'll smack me around for this.

The Bills and the Fish will split games this season. We will lose while playing in Miami and I see you guys losing when you play up here. its possible, not probable, but its possible!:D :rolleyes:

3W
05-20-2002, 02:57 PM
Dullfan06 put his United Nations credentials on the desk, next to his commodore computer, and with all the diplomacy he could muster, banged out:


Originally posted by dolfan06
can't you use a stat as a rebuttal or simply call the guy stupid instead of something about the p*nis?!


Hmmm...and this coming from a guy that was using Hershey highway references a little while back...why do you have such sensitivity to this subject? This is a smack forum, the guy came on talking smack and I smacked him back, I don't care how many numbers he throws at me. You're starting to get soft in your old age 06, maybe you should go to the "Lounge" if it bothers you so much....I have Spoken!

dolfan06
05-20-2002, 03:59 PM
other than speaking with the breath of 1000 rectums, do you remember a certain admin officer trying to get us to tone it down a little bit? have i made one reference to the HH since then?

3W
05-20-2002, 04:12 PM
Sniper, how you doing there brother?Do you ever go to the BBI at all, I never have seen you there

iceblizzard69
05-20-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


Thats probably because you are the only Fins fan in the whole
d-mn city...look in the mirror.........
nothin worse than a finsfan wannabe.....

Dont tell that to the Dolfans I know in the city. I also don't look like that or anything remotely close to that.

3W
05-20-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69


Dont tell that to the Dolfans I know in the city. I also don't look like that or anything remotely close to that.

Whatever....(as I roll my eyes). Ice..you know what...you are just too darn prim and proper to be in a smack forum....please go back to the "Lounge"...you are not cut out for this....I have spoken..

Sniper
05-21-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Sniper, how you doing there brother?Do you ever go to the BBI at all, I never have seen you there

Hey 3W, I'm doing great man. How are you? Yes, I'm at BBI all the time. Mostly reading though, instead of posting. (using a different username over there of course ;))

3W
05-21-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
other than speaking with the breath of 1000 rectums, do you remember a certain admin officer trying to get us to tone it down a little bit? have i made one reference to the HH since then?

Alright already...we're even then, okay? (as I hold my hand out to be slapped)....now shaddup...I have spoken...................................................................................................................................

" Drew Bledsoe, a man who can chuck a football into a tub of water from 60 yards"

dolfan06
05-21-2002, 03:04 AM
Drew Bledsoe, a man who can chuck a football into a tub of water from 60 yards" but it had better be a big tub!