PDA

View Full Version : Sniper

Capt. Dick
05-20-2002, 03:29 PM
Hey Snipe, I`m bustapat., you addressed your response to BB. It is getn` a little confusing. I`m trying the easy approach with Ed and I actually think he wants to be my friend! sh!t! I`m subtly putn` the guy down and I don`t think he`s getn` it. I`m actually starting to feel bad for the guy. What do you think?

3W
05-20-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Hey Snipe, I`m bustapat., you addressed your response to BB. It is getn` a little confusing. I`m trying the easy approach with Ed and I actually think he wants to be my friend! sh!t! I`m subtly putn` the guy down and I don`t think he`s getn` it. I`m actually starting to feel bad for the guy. What do you think?

Capt Dick of the High Seas...hows it going? Your best bet is to wish the guy the best of luck and walk away, you will get nowhere with him. First rule of smack talkin'..the smacker should never get emotionally attached to the smackee....LOL..I have have spokin'..

Capt. Dick
05-20-2002, 07:27 PM
yeah, those people are way to civilized for me. Either that guy is putn` me on or he`s ready to take long vacations together. LOL

I`m outa that one.

Capt. Dick
05-20-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

LOL!!! I think you're right. It was the "naked ping pong " post that turned him on. HA HA HA Ha

BB

LOL....I thought I`d take the easy approach to sucker this guy in cus nothing else was working....Geezuz, that was a mistake! LOL

bigbry
05-20-2002, 08:59 PM
yeah, those people are way to civilized for me. Either that guy is putn` me on or he`s ready to take long vacations together. LOL

I`m outa that one.

LOL!!! I think you're right. It was the "naked ping pong " post that turned him on. HA HA HA Ha

BB

Sniper
05-21-2002, 01:46 AM

Sorry Capt. Those message boards are terrible! I don't like the format they have over there at all.

Yes, I think Ed really has taken a liking to you. I don't think he likes me very much for some odd reason. Oh well...

I know what you mean by feeling bad for him. My read on him is he is borderline smart enough to know he is being smacked, but just doesn't know how to respond to it.

The posters over there in the main forum are lame, delusional bunch. I couldn't get any into the smack room...

3W
05-21-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Sniper

Sorry Capt. Those message boards are terrible! I don't like the format they have over there at all.

Yes, I think Ed really has taken a liking to you. I don't think he likes me very much for some odd reason. Oh well...

I know what you mean by feeling bad for him. My read on him is he is borderline smart enough to know he is being smacked, but just doesn't know how to respond to it.

The posters over there in the main forum are lame, delusional bunch. I couldn't get any into the smack room...

I know what you fellas mean, I was pushing OnSpecialK's buttons pretty hard to the point of being borderline obnoxious and all that I got from him was "Whatever, I'm not going to argue with you about this - we'll let the issue resolve itself this upcoming season."...???Huh? What??? How do you respond to that...??

Sniper
05-21-2002, 02:41 AM
I'll bet anything that ED underwent shock treatment sometime in his past. That dude isn't right.

dolfan06
05-21-2002, 03:32 AM
never did make any contact with duhwayne! but your right sniper, those boards suck big-time.