PDA

View Full Version : The TV thread

iceblizzard69
05-06-2004, 06:25 PM
What TV shows does everyone watch here?

My favorite show of the past year has been The OC. Not having the OC on for a few months is going to suck, and FOX probably won't bring it back until after the World Series too. :( It's so obvious that Ryan will come back, and Seth will also be back by the first episode.

24 is another favorite of mine. It isn't as good as the first season, but it is still one of the better shows on TV.

!PapaCrunk81!
05-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Fear not brudder, you have a OC supporter in me. Rachel Bilson, Rachel Bilson, Rachel Bilson. I thought the ending was pretty good, really made you want to come back for more next season (which will be next fall :cry: )
Oh yeah, my future wife of my many children Rachel Bilson :drool: :drool: :drool:

iceblizzard69
05-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Rachel Bilson:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

and while I'm at it, I'll post a picture of Mischa Barton as well:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I really wish there was another episode soon, but we will probably have to wait 5 months. :(

Thundercracker
05-06-2004, 11:15 PM
I watch seinfeld, the simpsons, family guy, sealab,space ghost,futurama, aqua teen hunger force, south park, chapelle show, conan obrian, daily show w/ jon stewart, tough crowd w/ collin quin. Thats basically all I watch on TV. Sometimes I catch that "tripping the rift" show, but its just because I get entranced by the computer animated jiggling body parts.

Muck
05-06-2004, 11:20 PM
I've watched all season. But I missed the finale last night cuz I had to work late. What happened??

Oh, and Rachel Bilson is HOTT!! She makes me feel naughty in the pants.

Muck
05-06-2004, 11:28 PM
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/html/girl_340.html

Snickersbps
05-07-2004, 01:20 AM
I watch the OC, One Tree Hill, and Smallville pretty regularly. I missed the Finale last night too though. Luckily my lady friend kept me posted on all the happenings. I like the show with Joey Lawrence on the WB too, but I cant remember what its called. Plus I think its on on Friday nights, which makes it less likely to be viewed by me.

Then of course you've got Becker, Seinfeld, Just Shoot Me, Spin City. I only have 7 channels (2 are in español) so I dont get much "new programming"

BigFinFan
05-07-2004, 11:38 AM
I've watched all season. But I missed the finale last night cuz I had to work late. What happened??

Everything makes you feel naughty in the pants!

iceblizzard69
05-07-2004, 07:07 PM

THIS IS A SPOILER! I may have forgotten something but I think it covers everything that happened in the last episode:

Caleb has a black eye as a result of Jimmy Cooper punching him in Las Vegas. Caleb blindfolded Julie Cooper and brought her to a house that he bought for her. The house is HUGE! However, the Newport Group is having financial problems. The only part of the group that is making money is the real estate part which is the one that Kirsten works in. She doesn't know about the financial problems, and Caleb went to Vegas to try to fix the problems.

Marissa moved in with her mom. However, her mom thought that Marissa wanted to move in, and she doesn't know that the only reason she is moving in was because she was blackmailed. She moved into the house, and came with her father and Hailey. At the house, Hailey and Jimmy got into an argument with Julie.

Teresa is pregnant. She considered getting an abortion, but decided not to the night before. She didn't tell her mom about the plans to get an abortion because her mom is religious. Kirsten was very interested in this and tries to get Teresa to "make the right decision." However, Teresa decided not to get an abortion, and she tells her mom that she is pregnant. Teresa decides to go back to Chino. Seth tried to sell his sailboat so that he could give the money to Teresa, but the deal fell through. Teresa asked Ryan to go with here, and he said he would.

During this time, Julie and Caleb are planning their marriage. Teresa left for Chino before the wedding and she was going to pick up Ryan after the wedding to move to Chino. Julie and Caleb get married, and during the wedding, Seth is really upset. He doesn't want Ryan to leave, he said that before Ryan came no one would talk to him and now that Ryan is there he has friends and a hot girlfriend! Marissa obviously doesn't want Ryan to leave either. During the wedding, Seth told Summer that his boat, named "Summer Breeze" was named after her. He said before that it wasn't.

Everyone tried to get Ryan to stay in Newport Beach, but he leaves. Seth is obviously really upset about it. When leaving, Ryan gave Seth a map of Tahiti. Teresa picks up Ryan, and when he leaves, he sees Marissa standing outside her old house, where she went to pick stuff up. This scene is similar to one in the first episode, when Ryan went to the house for the first time, Marissa was standing outside. She was picked up in a limo to go to her new house. While all of this is happening, Seth writes notes to his parents and Summer, and then leaves. Seth is going to sail to Tahiti. The end of the show shows four scenes, Kirsten crying, Marissa standing on a terrace at her new house really upset, Ryan sitting in the passenger seat, and Seth sailing.

Snickersbps
05-07-2004, 10:00 PM
thank you so much!!

My girlfriend was supposed to give me the details of the episode yesterday when we talked, but her version was VERY abridged. "Seth ran away sailing, Teresa went back to Chino and Ryan went with her." She doesnt pay quite as much attention to detail as you do.

It'll show up on Kazaa in a few more days, and I'll download it then, but til it happens, this helps ease the crave.

Muck
05-08-2004, 01:20 AM
Thanks dude. That was a very good summary. But now I have some more questions.....

I missed like one or two more episodes this year (work). One of which was like two weeks ago or so. Last week Teresa said (or implied) that the baby could be Ryan's. Did Ryan get it on with Teresa like two weeks ago?? I remember when he left with her after some thing she was working at awhile back. But I missed an episode inbetween.

Can't wait till I get TiVo. Then I'll never have these problems. :)

iceblizzard69
05-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Thanks dude. That was a very good summary. But now I have some more questions.....

I missed like one or two more episodes this year (work). One of which was like two weeks ago or so. Last week Teresa said (or implied) that the baby could be Ryan's. Did Ryan get it on with Teresa like two weeks ago?? I remember when he left with her after some thing she was working at awhile back. But I missed an episode inbetween.

Can't wait till I get TiVo. Then I'll never have these problems. :)

Teresa thinks the baby could be Ryan's because they had sex while Marissa and Ryan were broken up (Marissa said that they were only broken up for a week).

Scrap
05-08-2004, 12:50 PM
This all sounds too much like a bad soap opera.

P4E
05-08-2004, 01:40 PM
Yeah... The TV shows do, too.:)