PDA

View Full Version : Moulds In Love With Drew---Proof...



bigbry
05-20-2002, 10:40 PM
Bills | Moulds Excited - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
19:08 PT: Buffalo Bills.com reports WR Eric Moulds is excited about the arrival of QB Drew Bledsoe in
Buffalo. "It's extremely exciting for me, said Moulds. "I'm just going to go out there and work hard.
Drew loves to throw the ball deep so I think we're going to have some exciting times out there at Ralph
Wilson Stadium." Bledsoe will give Moulds a QB that will be able to make adjustments and take
advantage of his talents.


I bet they room together during traing camp.


BB

BigDoug
05-20-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
blah, blah, blah..
"It's extremely exciting for me, said Moulds. "I'm just going to go out there and work hard...so I think we're going to have some exciting times out there at Ralph...blah, blah, blah"
BB

Scrap
05-21-2002, 09:22 AM
So Drew goes deep on Moulds?

dolfan06
05-21-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by va dolfan
So Drew goes deep on Moulds?

3W
05-21-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
on or "in"

uh-hum....on or "in"..? Do I need to remind you of this post that you wrote to me:


Originally posted by dolfan06 uh.... www!that prior poster backed up his statement with stats. these sexual overtones got out of hand last time and it won't again, i assure you!

Kind of a double standard you are going by, wouldn't you say 06...?

dolfan06
05-21-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


uh-hum....on or "in"..? Do I need to remind you of this post that you wrote to me:



Kind of a double standard you are going by, wouldn't you say 06...? not one foul word did i type, and the dirty is in your own mind!

3W
05-21-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
not one foul word did i type, and the dirty is in your own mind!

okay, whatever... it sure sounded like a sexual innuendo to me much like mine sounded to you so I guess the dirt must run through both of our minds...do yuh think...? I have spoken....!

dolfan06
05-21-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


okay, whatever... it sure sounded like a sexual innuendo to me much like mine sounded to you so I guess the dirt must run through both of our minds...do yuh think...? I have spoken....! it was! but now who's taking things too seriously, i was just pullin your chain!:D

3W
05-21-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
it was! but now who's taking things too seriously, i was just pullin your chain!:D

LOL...okay 06..yuh little Booty bandit...I owe you one....I have spoken!!...PAYCE!

dolfan06
05-22-2002, 03:13 AM
without repercussions, but if you say that on the raider board your asking for a date!:D

3W
05-22-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
without repercussions, but if you say that on the raider board your asking for a date!:D

ROFLMAO....yes, I have no doubt that they would be happy to oblige.

dolfan06
05-22-2002, 10:33 AM
several of us went over to the broncos board last year, but since the raidahs and broncos are in the same division, there were alot of smack talking raiders posting. i have never seen or heard such sex-starved lunitics in my life. everything they posted had homosexual overtones.
Miadphan13 was one of the posters that went over, i can't even describe what they did to her picture that she used as an avatar, it was really bad. i can't believe anybody would clutter up their PC with the porno crap they used.
btw, here's the link to the bronco board. there are a couple of raider assholes you might have fun with! http://www.cyberhigh.net/;)

dolfan06
05-22-2002, 10:39 AM
compared to this board that ones dead. the smack forum seems to be going ok though. raiderlifer and rayder666 are really too much. i think they spend more time on the broncos board than their own!:(

Sniper
05-22-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
several of us went over to the broncos board last year, but since the raidahs and broncos are in the same division, there were alot of smack talking raiders posting. i have never seen or heard such sex-starved lunitics in my life. everything they posted had homosexual overtones.
Miadphan13 was one of the posters that went over, i can't even describe what they did to her picture that she used as an avatar, it was really bad. i can't believe anybody would clutter up their PC with the porno crap they used.
btw, here's the link to the bronco board. there are a couple of raider assholes you might have fun with! http://www.cyberhigh.net/;)

I have to agree the Raiturds are the most crude bunch I have ever seen. Sounds like what they did to Miaphan13 went way overboard. She seems like a good person and is a cutie. Too bad she wasn't a Bills fan.

dolfan06
05-22-2002, 11:32 AM
this is no bs! when i worked at sundstrand aviation, there was a guy there named rick that was a big steeler fan. when the steelers came out to play the raiders, here in LA, rick took his younger brother to the game. this kid was about 17 years old and he wore all his steeler stuff to the game. the raider fans beat him up so bad, he was in the hospital for 2 days. i don't know if he said anything or not, but the steelers did win the game.
when the rams played in Anaheim, you should have seen all the fights they had in the stands when the raiders were in LA and in town for a game

Sniper
05-22-2002, 11:47 AM
Some fans take it to extremes :-(