PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven & Co T-Shirts For Sale

FinHeavenAJ
05-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen... kids of all ages... I am excited to announce that FinHeaven & Co has a new t-shirt for sale! :cooldude:

The t-shirt is quite different from last years, and, in my opinion, it's for the better.

The front looks extremely similar to: (Caution large image!)
http://www.finheaven.com/newshirts/orange-aquaoutline.jpg

(Differences: the orange is a tad brighter, and the aqua is a tad lighter)

The back looks like: (Caution large image!)
http://www.finheaven.com/newshirts/back.jpg

In addition to the looks, I have brought about more sizes... however some sizes are very limited... so get them while you can!

The pricing is as follows: (Shipping is included)
M/L/XL: $17.00
XXL: $18.00
XXXL: $18.50

PM/Email me about Premium Membership pricing!

Payments:
If you have any questions about the shirts, please feel free to email me or post it here. I'm sure that if you have a questions, others do as well.

If you'd like to send a payment via PayPal, please send it to webmaster@finheaven.com. PLEASE be sure you put in your username and size when you send a payment. Additionally, make sure you put in the correct address.

If you'd like to send a check/money order (preferred) please send it to:

FinHeaven & Co
PO Box 46425
Tampa, FL 33647

Please make checks/money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

Thanks to all that purchase a t-shirt and support FinHeaven & Co! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Again, if you have any questions... please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster/Founder

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is true failure." - George E. Woodberry

-----------------

How long will it take receive my t-shirt?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for it to arrive at your doorstep.

Are there any more window decals?
Yes! I have plenty of window decals. In fact, if you want a t-shirt AND window decal, just add an additional $1.00. Here is a graphic of the window decals: http://www.finheaven.com/decals/lighttint.jpg

If you purchase both the shirt and window decal, PLEASE inform me when you send in the payment.

-----------------
Disclaimer: You may have heard that these shirts have been available for quite some time (two months). However, I was simply unable to begin the selling process because of everything that has been going on in my life. Additionally, I needed to find an inepexpensive shipping method. Moreover, Premium Members have the opportunity to purchase their shirts two weeks ahead of time. Furthermore, for those that are keeping track and have been around the site for some time... this is our third FinHeaven & Co shirt! :cooldude:

Muck
05-09-2004, 04:02 PM
One thing to add about the bumper stickers......aside from the lettering, it is completely transparent. So it looks pretty cool. :)

njfinfan
05-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Just to let everyone know - I ordered two of them. They're great quality and I get many compliments on them. Order up people.

Ozzy
05-10-2004, 01:58 AM
Just to let everyone know - I ordered two of them. They're great quality and I get many compliments on them. Order up people.

I have a Finheaven T-Shirt as well, and I love it!!!!

JPhinfan86
05-10-2004, 02:43 AM
I don't have the money right now, but when I do when can I get all of this info when the time comes? I most definetly want one of those t's. However, I can't get the jpeg of the front of the shirt to load, anyone else have that prob?

WharfRat
05-10-2004, 09:36 AM
Check is in the mail! ;)

dolfanreal69
05-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah and you had better remember to send it with 10 forms of id.LOL! Dolfanreal69

inFINSible
05-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Wooohooo!! Best damn shirts EVER!!

:chuckle:

Iryman
05-15-2004, 12:32 AM
i have a shirt and they are awsome. Getting some more for some family members.

Atila
05-17-2004, 01:55 AM
uhh my father owns a decal/sticker making shop so if you needed we could maybe mass produce them for you if you wanted, any color, any size let me know if you are interested

Clumpy
05-17-2004, 01:59 AM
I need something to wipe the grime off my truck :up:

:foundout:

JPhinfan86
05-17-2004, 03:47 AM
I need something to wipe the grime off my truck :up:

:foundout:

I'm sure the Bills record last year wiped the smile off your face, but that probly won't work on your truck. :D :lol:

BALLS DEEP
05-17-2004, 08:57 AM
I love it. Directly underneath the message that we assimilated Phinzone is the announcement that Finheaven T-shirts are on sale. AJ be careful or Survivor will steal you away to be their new marketing rep. Way cool marketing idea!

dcm
05-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Paypal funds have been sent......

Can't wait to wear mine PROUDLY!!!!!

Many Thanks!!!!!!!

wallace
05-21-2004, 07:30 PM
i like the brain t-shirt a lot
:)

The shipping included - means that even to sweden :D

njfinfan
05-22-2004, 06:40 AM
My husband and I wore ours to the dolphin sportz bar we go to yesterday. The manager loved em. I'm trying to get them sold by word of mouth. They're great shirts, and they wash well too.

stork48
05-26-2004, 08:55 AM
you would probably sell a whole lot more of those shirts if you took a pic of two hotties wearing them. just a suggestion

Muck
05-26-2004, 09:32 AM
Nobody loves hot chicks. :shakeno:

inFINSible
05-28-2004, 07:55 AM
you would probably sell a whole lot more of those shirts if you took a pic of two hotties wearing them. just a suggestion
That's a great idea!!
I nominate P4E to take care of the photo shoot. :D

P4E
05-28-2004, 01:24 PM
:bravo: Thank you... thank you very much. Thank you! :bravo:

I'll get right to work on that, -- I love these tough assignments.:)

inFINSible
05-28-2004, 02:29 PM
:chuckle:

WharfRat
06-01-2004, 11:06 AM
:bravo: Thank you... thank you very much. Thank you! :bravo:

I'll get right to work on that, -- I love these tough assignments.:)

Suggestion:

Two words...

"Streaming Video"

'Nuff said... :evil:

P4E
06-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Suggestion:

Two words...

"Streaming Video"

'Nuff said... :evil:
So you're saying you want stills of the shirt along with a full camp report including streaming video, stats and play by play analysis?

Gotcha. No problem, -- I'll get right on it.:D

SABA-TOOTH
06-01-2004, 04:08 PM
thinkin about it......

canadainfin-fan
06-03-2004, 09:19 AM
I never got my shrits they got lost in the mail :cry: :cry:

FinHeavenAJ
06-07-2004, 06:10 PM
I'll be sending you an email, it appears it was sent back to me and was "unclaimed."

dolphindan1970
06-08-2004, 12:27 AM
FinheavenAJ, or other Admins or mods here that may know, would you guys or have you ever thought about going up to a size 4x or 5x as well ? I like mine loose, and anything less than a 4x is just to tight. I hope if their is enough interest you all may consider this, if you do, I would love to order one. Thanks for your comments in advance,Dan

Silent Hippy
06-11-2004, 02:15 PM
how about some shorts, and finheaven shoes?????????
make like green and orange bball and skater shoes. try to get a deal with like some Wal-Mart shoe brand
:vader:

Silent Hippy
06-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Nobody loves hot chicks. :shakeno:i do:vader:

Disnardo
06-17-2004, 10:26 AM
Great shirts AJ, just got them today... Thanks.... :cool2: