PDA

View Full Version : My New Sig.....Check it out....

Section126
05-12-2004, 05:00 PM
In Honor of those that only see death, despair, and desperation in our beloved Fins.

LIQUID24
05-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Haha...looks good, but can you make it bigger? It's hard to read.

Jigga
05-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Sorry but what is the guy saying? It's a little blurry.

LIQUID24
05-12-2004, 05:03 PM
better :up:

Section126
05-12-2004, 05:03 PM
refresh dudes

Jigga
05-12-2004, 05:04 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: Nice.

Hellion
05-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Outstanding!!:cool2::clap:

Prime Time
05-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Nice work on the sig, looks sharp. How did you make it? Photo shop? When I get a better, faster PC I am going to DL Photo Shop, is it hard to learn how to do and use?

Section126
05-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Photo shop

VanDolPhan
05-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Weren't you one of those guys though? I seem to remember quite a few of your threads hehe.

fin-atic
05-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey I have an idea...

Make one showing Feeley throwing one of his 11 straight incompletions and have a fan on the sideline with a section126 t-shirt on a cell phone making reservations for the superbowl!!

And then have a few huggers standing around a shrine with figures of Wanny, Speilman and Fiedler and have them bowing and chanting "if you say it...we believe it" "if you say it...we believe it"

Now that's good comedy.

CirclingWagons
05-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Hey I have an idea...

Make one showing Feeley throwing one of his 11 straight incompletions and have a fan on the sideline with a section126 t-shirt on a cell phone making reservations for the superbowl!!

And then have a few huggers standing around a shrine with figures of Wanny, Speilman and Fiedler and have them bowing and chanting "if you say it...we believe it" "if you say it...we believe it"

Now that's good comedy.
:roflmao:

Section126
05-12-2004, 06:26 PM
Weren't you one of those guys though? I seem to remember quite a few of your threads hehe.

Never....I make fun of the doom sayers.....

Mile High Fin
05-12-2004, 06:47 PM
The Doom-sayers SUCK.... :evil:

Sorry, I just hate blatant negativity and cynics.......they're never satisfied, unless we are SB champs......and even then, they'd only be happy about 2 months until the Draft, and then they'd complain about that......

And then the very next season, they'd complain about how we SUCK again if we didn't REPEAT as SB champs....

IT WILL NEVER END FOR THE CYNICS/DOOM-SAYERS....
They just love to complain and point out only negativity.....it's just their personality....they can't help it......it's a sickness. :lol:

Prime Time
05-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey I have an idea...

Now that's good comedy.

:shakeno:

Are you a closet Jets, Pats, or Bills fan? Every post you make is negative towards our beloved Dolphins. Remember your post a month ago or so? You said you would change the way you posted, well it doesn't seem like you are changing at all. It seems as though, unless the Dolphins were made up of the AFC Pro Bowl team from 2003, you would complaing. And even then you would probably say we have an old Free Safety in Brock Marion who needs to be replaced. So I'll end this post the same way I started....

:shakeno:

Prime Time
05-12-2004, 06:50 PM

Sorry, I just hate blatant negativity and cynics.......they're never satisfied, unless we are SB champs......and even then, they'd only be happy about 2 months until the Draft, and then they'd complain about that......

And then the very next season, they'd complain about how we SUCK again if we didn't REPEAT as SB champs....

They just love to complain and point out only negativity.....it's just their personality....they can't help it......it's a sickness. :lol:

BRAVO! BRAVO! ENCORE! If there were still points on this site, I would donate them all to you for this wonderful post. I agree 100%!

Mile High Fin
05-12-2004, 06:59 PM
BRAVO! BRAVO! ENCORE! If there were still points on this site, I would donate them all to you for this wonderful post. I agree 100%!

Thank you....
Remember to tip your waiters....
:D

burghPhinFan
05-12-2004, 08:12 PM
not seeing it???? :confused:

fin-atic
05-13-2004, 01:42 AM

No we are realist. We are tired of seeing our beloved fins with arguably some of the best talent in the league, underachieve every year and not compete. Hey no one said we had to win the Super Bowl every year. But can we get close?? Can we make some noise in the playoffs? Can we GET to the playoffs??

We are the real fans of this team. We expect the greatness that is Dolphin history. We are the ones heartbroken watching some of the great players of Dolphin history Marino, Thomas, Madison, Taylor play their careers and not have a front office capable of placing a team around them that can give them even a chance at a ring. Will Ricky be next?

Its sad. You see teams winningg. Tampa from our own state, NE from our own division twice. And we can' even make the freakin playoffs.

No enough is enough. We ar enot negative, we are tired of being lied to, decieved, and snubbed as fans. There is no way in h-ell Wanny shoudl still be here, there is no way in h-ell Fiedler should still be here, and there is no way in h-ell this team shoudl be putting the passing game and fate fo this team in the hands of a third string QB.

Enough is enough. Make the deals get the talent and try to win.