PDA

View Full Version : Hot new Fins item!!

fin-atic
05-13-2004, 10:53 AM
Available exclusively to Finheaven Homers!

It's the complete set of Supr Bowl idols!

You can now worship and pay homage to those heros you KNOW are going to lead us to the Super Bowl!!

Get Wanny, AJ Waterboy, Fiedler (with detachable ears), and Speilman!

Buy one or buy the whole set!! You can worship them individually or arrange them in the Press conference formation so you can write down and believe everythign they say!!!

You can now set up your shrine and worship in the privacy of your own home.

The bad news is they only last until December when they will crumble and fall apart. But that's okay, becuase you will be happy with any result!

But, not to worry. Next year you can build them backup and do it all over again!! Its the Dolphin Way!!!

For pricing and ordering information:
PM: Imahomerwhobelieves

Dbergan
05-13-2004, 11:03 AM
Glad to have you back...in all your optimistic glory!!! :shakeno:

FinfanInBuffalo
05-13-2004, 11:05 AM
Glad to have you back...in all your optimistic glory!!! :shakeno:

Don't feed the bears! They will come back for more. Leave them alone and they will go away.

And please no responses to this post. Let this thread die.......

PhinPhreak
05-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Don't feed the bears! They will come back for more. Leave them alone and they will go away.

And please no responses to this post. Let this thread die.......

Either way it was funny. :lol:

Justasportsfan
05-13-2004, 11:17 AM
:eat:

PhinstiGator
05-13-2004, 11:31 AM
...You can now worship and pay homage to those heros you KNOW are going to lead us to the Super Bowl!!

Well, Fin-atic...I think you have inadvertently touched on something of a truth.

I have noticed that the people who are most vocal about their disdain for this Miami Dolphin team are looking for a hero. If only we had that big name QB to put our hopes and dreams in...if only we had that coach that demanded respect and instantly sharpened every player...if only us fans had someone to idolize...

LOL! The problem with that is football players are not heros. They are just athletes on a team. They are not better than their team. I don't need a hero at QB to make me feel good about the Miami Dolphins. There are real heros in life...but, not on the football field.

I don't worship Dan Marino and never have. He was a great player and should be honored for his ability. That's it.

The Dolphins are the only team to go undefeated. They did it with a no-name defense and weak armed QB. The best team that functions as a team is the one left standing. They are not heros. They are just doing their job.

Silent Hippy
06-11-2004, 11:46 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=39394&page=1&pp=15