PDA

View Full Version : Quick Warning To All

BLITZKRIEG
05-21-2002, 04:49 PM
If you don't know me at all, I have a tendency to irk opposing teams fans by visiting their web boards on a daily basis. Especially the Jets. So if any of them have the gonads to come over here, you should be ready for battle.....

You have been warned!!!!

J-E :monkey: T-S.....SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

dolphinators13
05-21-2002, 05:31 PM
no i dont think any jets fans have any nuts

dolphan39
05-21-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
If you don't know me at all, I have a tendency to irk opposing teams fans by visiting their web boards on a daily basis. Especially the Jets. So if any of them have the gonads to come over here, you should be ready for battle.....

You have been warned!!!!

J-E :monkey: T-S.....SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!! all "battles" that stray beyond discussions about Miami Dolphin football must be held in the NFL Smack forum, not this one. We just went thru a huge Bills fan invasion that was a serious mess; and we do not want to go thru the same issues with this Fin forum being cluttered with smack - all over again.

BigDoug
05-21-2002, 05:48 PM
a "HUGE" 6 man invasion LOL

jd13
05-21-2002, 10:52 PM
i dont mind if non-dolfans post on here as long as they are knowledgeable and respectful...i hate when fans talk smack and dont know the game...

BigDoug
05-22-2002, 12:49 AM
snore

Jets_Rule
05-22-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by jd13
i hate when fans talk smack and dont know the game... sounds like some of the fin fans on here.

VanDolPhan
05-22-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Jets_Rule
sounds like some of the fin fans on here.

Sounds exactly like you actually. For a guy who spends his time on other teams boards you sure make a fool of yourself often not even knowing the contracts of your own teams players.

dolfan06
05-22-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Sounds exactly like you actually. For a guy who spends his time on other teams boards you sure make a fool of yourself often not even knowing the contracts of your own teams players. probably some clown 15 or 16 years old that got the password on his daddys computer. i think somebody should get this dude some more sand for his box, i think he's bored!