PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone - Please Read

Matthew Cannata
05-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Well -

It looks like I have been fired from PhinZone. Apparently, Ken Heinly sold the rights to PhinZone to Mike Oliva...I was then fired....

So guys....it looks as if I am going to be here.....

For those who don't know me....I was the one who created the design for PhinZone and edited the website daily for all news.

AJ, I would love to help out on the site and make it the best there is. Contact me if you need any help.

LIQUID24
05-15-2004, 11:00 PM
:welcome:

Seventeen & Oh!
05-15-2004, 11:02 PM
Matt.. this is Sir Fin... what is up... I have been banned.. who else is gone.. is Frosty, Thrawn and Ken in Boca still posting there? Mike has banned me... funny..

LIQUID24
05-15-2004, 11:05 PM
So you're back now Seventeen? Cool. WTF is going on with that site?

pigskinguy
05-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Matt.. this is Sir Fin... what is up... I have been banned.. who else is gone.. is Frosty, Thrawn and Ken in Boca still posting there? Mike has banned me... funny..

What the hell is going on over there?

Matthew Cannata
05-15-2004, 11:08 PM
I honestly wish I could tell you what was going on....

I have been banned from the board too...Sir Fin, can you get on AIM now?

Disnardo
05-15-2004, 11:21 PM
:welcome: to the best Finz board... :)

Seventeen & Oh!
05-15-2004, 11:21 PM
Matt... for some reason I lost my AIM... what is the web address to get it?

Matthew Cannata
05-15-2004, 11:23 PM
AIM DOT C0M

(I cant post URLS until I get 10 posts so just type it in for a regular address.)

Noodle Arm
05-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Hey Matthew...did you get into an argument with Mike or something? I can't understand why he'd let you go, I thought you did a good job with the news on the front page. I can't understand why they're banning people left and right...it's not like they have a whole lot of people who post anyways. :confused:

Seventeen & Oh!
05-15-2004, 11:36 PM
Phinzone is going down... cause Sir Fin said so...

Seventeen & Oh!
05-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Matt... AIM me... dolphblitzer

Matthew Cannata
05-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Noodle...

There was this big thing that was going on....I don't want to get into details...but yah, you can say that.....

I don't know what to say.....but I come to FinHeaven with hopefully a clean slate and ready to start with a new site again.

Clumpy
05-15-2004, 11:42 PM
:welcome:

Newbie:spank:clump

pigskinguy
05-15-2004, 11:43 PM
Noodle...

There was this big thing that was going on....I don't want to get into details...but yah, you can say that.....

I don't know what to say.....but I come to FinHeaven with hopefully a clean slate and ready to start with a new site again.
Well welcome aboard......and consider your slate clean :welcome:

saves
05-15-2004, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=Matthew CannataAJ, I would love to help out on the site and make it the best there is. Contact me if you need any help.[/QUOTE]

Your a little late,it already is the best. :D

Noodle Arm
05-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Noodle...

Ok I understand...I feel rude for not saying welcome! I've been to every Phin board on the net and this is without a doubt the best one. So have fun here and I'm looking foward to your posts.

sbh1602
05-16-2004, 02:09 AM
Wow... When I first started using the net, there was basically one site available for Dolphins news (now a venerable site, I might add - not to take anything away from this place). Afterwards, said site linked to both Phinzone and Finheaven, so the three sites became a full-time checking operation for me... I just can't understand what's going on out there...

Matthew, I know you can't (or just don't want to) say much about it, but is it really that bad over there? I mean, just tossing virtually everybody out like that...

Shameful, really.

gunn34
05-16-2004, 02:22 AM
:welcome: I hope you provide good (Positive) insight

KenInBoca
05-16-2004, 03:21 AM
Hey Guys. Yes it is really that bad over there. In the past week the other site has done a 180. The main posters over there BadMrFrosty, Thrawn, Sir Fin and myself have all been banned. All the people who were mods had their powers revoked. Some little piss ant has a Napolean complex and I think we all know who I mean. The other person sold us all out. He knows who he is as well. I am really dissappointed in him I thought he was a good honest guy. I think he proved he wasnt that good of a guy......

The way I look at it is their loss. See how long they last when 5 of their top 10 posters are gone. That includes the top 3 overall. The site has become a laughing stock just within a few hours...

Matthew Cannata
05-16-2004, 09:11 AM
KeninBoca hit the nail right on the head....

PhinZone was ready to become the best site on the internet. And then everything changed in the matter of like 2 hours.

The fact of the matter is that they got rid of the core of PhinZone. They probably won't last much longer.

Eslick
05-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Well -

It looks like I have been fired from PhinZone. Apparently, Ken Heinly sold the rights to PhinZone to Mike Oliva...I was then fired....

So guys....it looks as if I am going to be here.....

For those who don't know me....I was the one who created the design for PhinZone and edited the website daily for all news.

AJ, I would love to help out on the site and make it the best there is. Contact me if you need any help. mike oliva's ******-*** banned me for asking what the argument or whatever was about. what a ho.

Eslick
05-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Noodle...

I don't know what to say.....but I come to FinHeaven with hopefully a clean slate and ready to start with a new site again. i gotta know what the spat is about because mike's so dam sensitive when it comes to the subject that he banned me.

KenInBoca
05-16-2004, 05:43 PM
There's a full explination in the Off Topic section on PhinzMania. We don't want to use this forum to air grievences or make anyone on FinHeaven feel like they're stuck in the middle. We appreciate FinHeaven and want to remain in good standing here.

Bumpus
05-16-2004, 10:16 PM
What in the F*** happened???

I'm gone for a few days, and everything hits the fan.

Did Mike really ban everyone?

Bumpus
05-16-2004, 10:18 PM
There's a full explination in the Off Topic section on PhinzMania. We don't want to use this forum to air grievences or make anyone on FinHeaven feel like they're stuck in the middle. We appreciate FinHeaven and want to remain in good standing here.
I'll have to go check that out ...

:confused: :confused: :confused:
confusion sets in...

Muck
05-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Hey, that's the name of the neighbors on "A Christmas Story" with the 20 dogs that steal the turkey!! Bumpus!!

PHANTASTIC 13
05-17-2004, 01:45 AM
Hey Guys. Yes it is really that bad over there. In the past week the other site has done a 180. The main posters over there BadMrFrosty, Thrawn, Sir Fin and myself have all been banned. All the people who were mods had their powers revoked. Some little piss ant has a Napolean complex and I think we all know who I mean. The other person sold us all out. He knows who he is as well. I am really dissappointed in him I thought he was a good honest guy. I think he proved he wasnt that good of a guy......

The way I look at it is their loss. See how long they last when 5 of their top 10 posters are gone. That includes the top 3 overall. The site has become a laughing stock just within a few hours...Hey Ken, nice to see you still posting, stick around, you too Eslick. I don't know what happened over at the Phinzone, I read where they merge with this site and now it's called FinHeaven. This is a cool site, we wont be able to do some of the things we did at the Phinzone...if you know what I mean.

P4E
05-17-2004, 04:32 AM
What in the F*** happened???

I'm gone for a few days, and everything hits the fan.

Did Mike really ban everyone?

Bumpus, are you really from Wheeling, the nail city? With the park where the kids hang out that's actually called "Mount Wood"? The great sportsbar with the fine Dolphins turnout I've been part of across from the Hampton Inn with the nice deluxe suites? Mont du Chantal Academy? A fine historical research room downstairs at the county library? Perkins Restaurant? All that good stuff?

P4E

WharfRat
05-17-2004, 10:10 AM
I read where they merge with this site and now it's called FinHeaven.

Actually, just to clarify...

There was no merger... FinHeaven absorbed Phinzone completely....and we've been FinHeaven for many years! ;)

Welcome aboard... you're correct in that this is a great site... we like to think it's the best out there... Enjoy!

miamirick
05-17-2004, 10:40 AM
I too am a Phinzone orphan of sorts...I had registered here quite a while back but never really participated over here. And although I wasn't as frequent a poster as some of the other guys that have chimed in (What's up!!), I had been a regular over there for over two years. I really loved that site and I won't be one bashing Mike or any of the others over there...Mike has always been a stand guy as far as my dealings with him are concerned...

This all caught me by surprise and I guess I look forward to calling this place my new home for Fin's news.

Rick

WharfRat
05-17-2004, 11:05 AM
I too am a Phinzone orphan of sorts...I had registered here quite a while back but never really participated over here. And although I wasn't as frequent a poster as some of the other guys that have chimed in (What's up!!), I had been a regular over there for over two years. I really loved that site and I won't be one bashing Mike or any of the others over there...Mike has always been a stand guy as far as my dealings with him are concerned...

This all caught me by surprise and I guess I look forward to calling this place my new home for Fin's news.

Rick

:welcome: back Rick!

Phin_Genius
05-18-2004, 06:34 AM
Matt.. this is Sir Fin... what is up... I have been banned.. who else is gone.. is Frosty, Thrawn and Ken in Boca still posting there? Mike has banned me... funny..Hey Sir Fin,
It's PhinGenius. What the hell happened? Why were you banned? And finally, Where's is the Zone Gone to?
This kind of sucks. I had over 500 posts there, I was a respected Post Master there and in the "Phinzone Ring of Honor". Now I'm starting over from scratch. Can we do anything about this injustice... Like say petition for a transfer of posts. I was in Chicago last week and never got a chance to make any posts. Then I get back Saturday and Thrawn was the only one there who I knew.

Now I also have to put an underscore in my my screen name, Phin_Genius, because someone has already taken my monaker here.
:roflmao:
Hi Ken in Boca,
Nice to see you over here too.

MajorCanz
05-18-2004, 07:54 AM
...Mike has always been a stand guy as far as my dealings with him are concerned...
Rick
Admin Edit - WharfRatplease refrain from personal attacks of any kind, towards anyone on the boards... Thanks

holdhotter
06-01-2004, 09:18 PM
ok:tongue: