PDA

View Full Version : Free Maxim and Stuff Magazine for 48 months

Snickersbps
05-18-2004, 02:00 AM
No joke you guys. Had I not be leaving the country in 6 months, I'd be all over this :D

http://www.discountmags.com/subscriptions.php

WeVie
05-18-2004, 08:21 AM
I hope it's true. It seems to be huh?

!PapaCrunk81!
05-18-2004, 09:54 AM
But be forewarned, they'll really start calling up trying to get you to buy crap all slick like. The best thing to do after you sign up for it is to send a letter (not email) to the outside agency that is giving away the free deal (free deal isn't from Maxim or Stuff, but once it's established you can go to their site and find out the name and address of the agency,) and request your name to be taken off all mailing lists and phone solicitations. Just because you may be on the no-call list, I believe the loop hole is that agency you do business with (free or not) can call or contact you and rent your name to mailing lists. Other than the phone hassles, the deal is free :)

Phin-o-rama
05-18-2004, 11:30 AM
it works...i found a site like this 6 months ago and i have been receiving free maxim's and gamepro and pc gaming mags regularly....and i almost never get solicitation calls

Scrap
05-18-2004, 12:21 PM
I hope it works.

iceblizzard69
05-18-2004, 02:40 PM
They didn't even ask for a phone number, so I don't need to worry about telemarketers calling (I'm on the do-not-call list anyway, but as someone said this would fit in the loophole).

I signed up. I already get Maxim so I just clicked on Renew for that instead of new. I hope this works, I guess I'll find out soon.

!PapaCrunk81!
05-18-2004, 07:38 PM
I didn't mean to be a jerk about above, after the first couple of calls they didn't bother me, I guess some people get bothered by it more-so than others. It is an awesome situation, and I'm sure if one was to email them they'll take your name off all mailing lists. Now if we can just get Club magazine free :) :) :)

inFINSible
05-18-2004, 07:57 PM
I get phone solicitors all the time anyway. At least now, I'll actually be getting something for it.

Plus when ever I get a caller that asks for Luke Boatwright, I'll just tell them they have the wrong number. :D