Phin-o-rama
05-20-2004, 09:52 PM
*note mild language in this article but funny*

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=chappelle

CirclingWagons
05-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Thank you!..I've been wanting to say that for awhile now

05-21-2004, 07:10 PM
charlie murphy is the funniest part of that sketch.

BigFinFan
05-21-2004, 07:16 PM
I thought about e-mailing the guy and saying....

I'm Rick James BIATCH!!!!

BigFinFan
05-21-2004, 07:17 PM
I like the Playa H8ters!

ThunderCane
05-21-2004, 08:05 PM
I got Dave's DVD of the first season. IT IS A MUST BUY! I could not stop laughing.

Phin-o-rama
05-21-2004, 09:35 PM
here's a joke

what does snoop dogg use to clean his white clothes??

blee-otch

Clumpy
05-22-2004, 03:42 AM
Rick James is from Buffalo.

I saw him once at a bar near UB South Campus. He had all types of ho's 'round him. Big, tall, redbone, short, skinny, fat, juicy :lol:

I also saw Eddie Murphy with him. Rick James produced his "one-hit wonder" and it was recorded here in B-LO

Clumpy
05-22-2004, 03:42 AM
here's a joke

what does snoop dogg use to clean his white clothes??

blee-otch

I give it a 2 :shakeno:

t2thejz
05-22-2004, 11:24 AM
I give it a .5

Phin-o-rama
05-22-2004, 02:21 PM
:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

Clumpy
05-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Ok...........I'll upgrade it to a 4

Snickersbps
05-23-2004, 12:31 AM
:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

thats a trip!!

I was scrolling down, and they all looked like frowney faces...but as I was scrolling up, they all looked like the mad faces. stopped and stared for a minute before I realized it was half and half. Kind of a trip though....very cool

Phin-o-rama
05-23-2004, 01:56 AM
er...

i meant to do that :couch:

Dajesus
05-24-2004, 04:08 AM
Now this begs the question who is worse off the poor SOBs that aren't witty enough to think of something witty on their own, or some internet tough guy, that is probably the sumation of every one of those people he sterotyped, using the over use of the catch phrase to make him self look witty? I think its on par with the chicken and the egg question.

CW I am with you. I lived in the U heights...Baby Baby! Just a block or 2 away from where the Super Freak grew up. Caught him chilling in the hood one day with a few of homies when I woke up around noon on one of the first sunny days of spring(you know in late may) and took a trip to the bodega, the one pretty close to the Steer, to get my a '40 of OE to start the day off right. You probably know my house, I lived in the white and red frat house the only one with letters on the outside.

Clumpy
05-24-2004, 11:21 PM
Now this begs the question who is worse off the poor SOBs that aren't witty enough to think of something witty on their own, or some internet tough guy, that is probably the sumation of every one of those people he sterotyped, using the over use of the catch phrase to make him self look witty? I think its on par with the chicken and the egg question.

CW I am with you. I lived in the U heights...Baby Baby! Just a block or 2 away from where the Super Freak grew up. Caught him chilling in the hood one day with a few of homies when I woke up around noon on one of the first sunny days of spring(you know in late may) and took a trip to the bodega, the one pretty close to the Steer, to get my a '40 of OE to start the day off right. You probably know my house, I lived in the white and red frat house the only one with letters on the outside.

You must be a UB grad like me :up:

CirclingWagons
05-24-2004, 11:34 PM
Rick James is from Buffalo.

I saw him once at a bar near UB South Campus. He had all types of ho's 'round him. Big, tall, redbone, short, skinny, fat, juicy :lol:

I also saw Eddie Murphy with him. Rick James produced his "one-hit wonder" and it was recorded here in B-LO

My girl loves to PARTY ALL THE TIME, PARTY ALL THE TIME, PARTY ALL THE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME! :lol:

Dajesus
05-24-2004, 11:44 PM
You must be a UB grad like me :up:

Very close I started my Sr year only needing 18 credits to get an education degree. Went to my first student teacher gig, and lasted about 5 days. I then took all the student loan money, and with drew from that semester, and did the same the following semester. Then I hung out at the frat house, and drank alot, and took advantage of as many college girls as I could before the year ended when I met my ex fiance or as I refer to her now "The Devil" and moved to Florida.

Clumpy
05-25-2004, 12:22 AM
My girl loves to PARTY ALL THE TIME, PARTY ALL THE TIME, PARTY ALL THE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME! :lol:

:cpatch: