PDA

View Full Version : i guess bigbry was right!

dolfan06
05-23-2002, 12:11 PM
they can't handle the smack over there. if i was banned after some of the stuff they said..........:D

bigbry
05-23-2002, 04:12 PM
The reason I chose that Raider site was because a few of them had been smacking the Dolphin Digest board. They then complained that no one would take their bait. But would keep trying.
So guess who starts crying and asking for us to get banned? you guessed it, the very people who started it.
Oh and by the way, they're banned at Dolphin Digest. Ha Ha Ha Ha.

BB

dolfan06
05-23-2002, 04:24 PM
i was really surprised anybody from the raider board would start screaming about banning. of course i shouldn't be surprised, the ones that talk the loudest, cry the most!

bigbry
05-23-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i was really surprised anybody from the raider board would start screaming about banning. of course i shouldn't be surprised, the ones that talk the loudest, cry the most!

Here is a post from Rayderguy:

I took the liberty to check out a tuna site that someone posted as joeharley's new home
a few weeks ago. I'm sure some will remember that post. Well, I went in there just to
see if joe got respect from the tunas or if they kick him around too. In the process I came
across his email address. I just sent him a message rubbing some salt in his wounds
from a dummy email I set up with Yahoo. I'm sure he's having fits right now. Just thought
I would pass that along to you guys. I enjoyed that quite a bit. By the way CEO, you are
the coolest. I love this site and I love how you always back the Raider Faithful here. I
never hear any disrespect between fellow fans here and I think that we would all agree
that would be the only time one of The Raider Fans that come here should ever have a
problem with restrictions. Thanks for letting us defend OUR team in OUR house the way
we each individually see fit.

The site he is refering to is Dolfan Talk. Real class act, hiding behind a dummy E-Mail address, need I say more.

BB

dolfan06
05-24-2002, 03:03 AM
there were a couple of posts that referred to finheaven, don't remember the name!

Gilly
05-25-2002, 05:33 AM
west coast liberals, thats how they think and operate

dolfan06
05-25-2002, 11:34 AM
hey gilly, thats the wrong flag, but i always like to see new posters. welcome!