Thundercracker
05-22-2004, 02:58 AM
cold - crossfade
step up- drowning pool
the outsider- a perfect circle
save me - damageplan

Snickersbps
05-22-2004, 03:00 AM
hmm...I dont have cable, so no Mtv, BET, VH1 or any of the rest, and I dont listen to the radio at all in my car soooo...who are Peetey Pablo, Lloyd Banks, Usher, and Trillville?

also, did you recently figure out how the colored text works, because it seems 75% of your posts in the past month or so have some sort of fruity color thing going on. not being mean, just curious is all :lol:

TerryTate
05-22-2004, 05:58 AM
Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright
Midtown - Faulty Foundation
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/05/midtown-1.jpg
New Album in June! Seeing Midtown for the 5th time this Thursday

Midtown rules!

iceblizzard69
05-22-2004, 09:39 AM
hmm...I dont have cable, so no Mtv, BET, VH1 or any of the rest, and I dont listen to the radio at all in my car soooo...who are Peetey Pablo, Lloyd Banks, Usher, and Trillville?

also, did you recently figure out how the colored text works, because it seems 75% of your posts in the past month or so have some sort of fruity color thing going on. not being mean, just curious is all :lol:

Usher has one of the biggest CDs this year. It sold over a million copies in a week and he's been around for a long time. I think he broke the record for most records sold by an R&B artist in a week. I am so sick of hearing his music, I was sick of it the first time I heard it and I wish they would stop playing him so much.

Petey Pablo and Lloyd Banks are rappers. Lloyd Banks is in G-Unit.

Peebs
05-22-2004, 10:04 AM
Usher's "Yeah" is getting so much radio play I want to PUKE.
Though the best line in the song is "We want a lady in the street and a freak in the bed". It's my sig on another board :tongue:

I can't stop listening to Sean Paul's "I'm still in love" or whatever it's freaking called. I think it's my "summer song" (even though it came out during the winter, but who doesn't like reggae?")

dolphan39
05-22-2004, 10:17 AM
The Donnas - 'Too Bad About Your Girl'

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

311 - 'Love Song'
No Doubt - "It's My Life"
D12 - "My Band"

LIQUID24
05-22-2004, 10:26 AM
The Donnas - 'Too Bad About Your Girl'

I saw 3 of them at the grocery store a few weeks ago. I didn't talk to them though, I'm kinda shy :foundout:
The one on the far left is hotter in person :up:

!PapaCrunk81!
05-22-2004, 12:28 PM
"Ch-Check It Out"-Beastie Boys
"Date With the Night"-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"This Fire"-Franz Ferdinand (even though MTV and others are playing 'Take Me Out')
"1989 (lite)"-Mindless Self Indulgence (I always have a fave MSI song)
"Duality"-Slipknot

Thundercracker
05-22-2004, 02:18 PM
"Ch-Check It Out"-Beastie Boys
"Date With the Night"-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"This Fire"-Franz Ferdinand (even though MTV and others are playing 'Take Me Out')
"1989 (lite)"-Mindless Self Indulgence (I always have a fave MSI song)
"Duality"-Slipknot

I forgot Duality, thats my favorite thing on the radio right now.

FIN-IN-RI
05-22-2004, 02:32 PM
LLoyd Banks - On Fire
outkast - all
jadakiss- new joint
usher - confeesions
mobb deep- new joint

Muck
05-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Slipknot - "Duality"
Beastie Boys - "Ch-Check It Out"
Steriogram - "Walkie-Talkie Man"
Distillers - "Drain The Blood"
Live - "Heaven"
No Doubt - "It's My Life" (how can you not love Gwen's voice)

MoFinz
05-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Big and Rich - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

Anything with Gretchen Wilson on a tractor, a black cowboy marching band conductor and a midget has GOT to Kick A$$

Snickersbps
05-22-2004, 07:36 PM
Usher has one of the biggest CDs this year. It sold over a million copies in a week and he's been around for a long time. I think he broke the record for most records sold by an R&B artist in a week. I am so sick of hearing his music, I was sick of it the first time I heard it and I wish they would stop playing him so much.

Petey Pablo and Lloyd Banks are rappers. Lloyd Banks is in G-Unit.

While I had heard of Usher ( im not that out of touch) I appreciate the update on the others. People look at me like Im crazy when I tell them i dont have cableand I have no idea who theyre talking about

Prime Time
05-22-2004, 07:43 PM
Sorry Peebs, I disagree, that Sean Paul song is his worst one in a while, it is just plain nasty...

BTW, Ice do you know who Trillville is because you did not say in your post?

iceblizzard69
05-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Sorry Peebs, I disagree, that Sean Paul song is his worst one in a while, it is just plain nasty...

BTW, Ice do you know who Trillville is because you did not say in your post?

Yeah.....

Right now I have MTV on and that Britney Spears song is on. She's hot but that song is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Prime Time
05-23-2004, 11:11 AM
She is really hot I agree. I don't even listen to her songs, I just watch her.

iceblizzard69
05-23-2004, 11:31 AM
She is really hot I agree. I don't even listen to her songs, I just watch her.

I don't like any of her songs, but this new one is even crappier then her other bad songs. Words can't even describe how bad it is.

Prime Time
05-23-2004, 11:35 AM
I don't mind, as long as she shows some skin. Toxic has been the best video so far. That glittery outfit :eek:

Dajesus
05-24-2004, 03:54 AM
I don't think I could narrow down my favorite songs right now, but I have a few albums that have been a main stay in my hour drive both ways to work for the past 4-5 months.

Weezer-The Blue Album
A compalation of great "Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies" MP3s
The unreleased Emenim album or DJ Green Latern Album(the one that is the war with Ja Rule)
Bloodhound Gang-Hooray For Boobies
Mc Chris-life's a ***** and i'm her pimp/knowing is half the hassle
And 2 singles that I listen to just about every day:The Bangles-Hazy Shade of Winter and Harvey Danger Flagpole Sitta