PDA

View Full Version : Day After Tommorow

Prime Time
05-22-2004, 01:56 AM
Anyone else think this movie looks good? I think it looks hott. I am going next Friday to see it, I am really looking forward to it.

PHANTASTIC 13
05-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Yeah it looks good, let us know what you think about it without telling us the whole plot, okay? :D

ThunderCane
05-22-2004, 05:00 PM
I think it looks pretty good.
I was going to to go see a movie tonight. I am not sure which one to see. The reviews have been both good and bad for the films.

Van Helsing or Man On Fire or Troy

Predaphin
05-31-2004, 03:01 AM
any feedback, this movie looks good....anyone seen it yet?

BTW, if you have kids go watch Shrek 2...it was better than the first part....alot funnier too.

t2thejz
05-31-2004, 09:02 AM
I saw it and it was the biggest piece of **** movie I have ever seen. Special effects were cool. They threw way to much political **** in there. Acting was really really bad. Good storly line but they ****ed it up. Got too unrealistic at points.

Prime Time
05-31-2004, 11:46 PM
I saw it Sunday Night in CoCoa Beach with my soccer team, we had a tournament up there during the weekend. Anyway, I thought it could have been better. The effects were really nice. The story line was not as good IMO. I did not like the story line, I would have liked it more as a Deep Impact story line, 5 different stories or so about people and the world coming to an end or coming close. I would give it a 6.5 out of 10.

holdhotter
06-01-2004, 11:42 PM
it was ok i was kinda disappointed. i gave it a 6 on imdb. see shrek 2 though thats a good one.

JPhinfan86
06-02-2004, 08:49 AM
Sorry to go off topic, but could somene please tell me where to find the upload photo link? I've scanned the UserCP to no avail, this new site set up has thrown me for a bit of a loop. Thanks.

Also, that movie looks pretty friggin' cool. Like Phintastic said, give the heads up without giving the plot...cool? :lol:

Prime Time
06-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Sorry to go off topic, but could somene please tell me where to find the upload photo link? I've scanned the UserCP to no avail, this new site set up has thrown me for a bit of a loop. Thanks.

Also, that movie looks pretty friggin' cool. Like Phintastic said, give the heads up without giving the plot...cool? :lol:

I don't understand why you guys keep saying that?

JPhinfan86
06-04-2004, 02:01 AM
No real reason here, just insuring that ya don't.