PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Baz...A Chihuahua is actually a rat!!

inFINSible
05-26-2004, 07:05 AM
Hope you didn't buy one...Rat DNA found in Chihuahuas (http://www.watleyreview.com/2004/052504-3.html) :roflmao:

Scrap
05-26-2004, 07:40 AM
:roflmao: I always thought they looked like a rat.

Hellion
05-27-2004, 12:00 AM
I knew it what did I say, Ratdogs,,,yuck

Baz
05-27-2004, 10:08 AM
:(

ThunderCane
05-27-2004, 10:21 AM
When I was about read it, I thought this is probably one of thoes crack jobs trying to get his reasearch mentioned with twisting facts.

After reading it, I could not stop laughing!

P4E
05-27-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm sure there are people all over America telling their chihuahua-owning friends that their pride and joy is, in fact, a rodent, and I do think this is a great thing, but before any of our members put their foot in their mouths a quick scan of the Watley Review disclaimer may be in order:

The Watley Review is dedicated to the production of articles completely without journalistic merit or factual basis, as this would entail leaving our chairs or actually working. Names, places and events are generally fictitious, except for public figures about which we may have heard something down at the pub. All contents are intended as parody and should be construed as such. We have no agenda other than the depletion of Uncle Zeke's whaling trust fund and the dutiful appreciation of smooth, smooth liquor.

Scrap
05-27-2004, 04:15 PM
:shakeno: Why did you have to go and do a thing like that, P4E?
We were perfectly content with chihuahuas being rats, and now you've ruined it. :D

P4E
05-27-2004, 04:22 PM
:shakeno: Why did you have to go and do a thing like that, P4E?
We were perfectly content with chihuahuas being rats, and now you've ruined it. :DBut Baz seemed so sad.:(

Look at it this way... We're free to make our own judgments, right? So... if a chihuahua LOOKS like a rat, ACTS like a rat and would readily be believed to BE part rat... you make the call.;)

Scrap
05-27-2004, 04:37 PM
I used to like those "You make the call" things during football.

I say they are rats.

Baz, try spreading some cheese over the dog food, and tell us how the dog likes it. If he eats it.....he's a rat.

inFINSible
05-27-2004, 05:18 PM
I'm sure there are people all over America telling their chihuahua-owning friends that their pride and joy is, in fact, a rodent, and I do think this is a great thing, but before any of our members put their foot in their mouths a quick scan of the Watley Review disclaimer may be in order:
:chair:

It was so believable though....:roflmao:

Baz
05-27-2004, 11:41 PM
So it isn't a rat? :D I knew it! I'm buying one now......

Gfraeverne21
05-27-2004, 11:43 PM
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO. THAT'S IT! I'm a cat to kill that stupid rat.... a lion preferrably.... damn you baz, ill call pest control i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Hellion
05-28-2004, 12:24 AM
It's still a ratdog. :D