PDA

View Full Version : Childs Play 5: Seed Of Chucky

Fresh
05-28-2004, 08:08 PM
http://www.seed-of-chucky.com/home.html

haha, I used to hate Chucky man. After the 2nd one, when the foster mother died, I would not sit on a chair in a room for months. But now, I love Chucky. This one is going to be amazing. Check the preview out in Quicktime, his son looks like a G. :up:

The downside: This is the first not to be with Universal, although the cast and production crew stayed together. Again, they aim this one for Holloween, 2004...which is as good as it gets.

LIQUID24
05-29-2004, 09:46 AM
I can't believe I've never seen a full Chucky movie, just parts of some. Are they any good?

Fresh
05-29-2004, 04:36 PM
Yeah, but Childs Play 2 came off as a boring film to me...

If you want background info on Chucky before he died and became a doll, he only really talks about himself as a human in Childs Play 1 & 3. Those were great movies, and Bride Of Chucky was pretty good too.

Prime Time
05-31-2004, 11:55 PM
Haven't seen a lot of any of them. The one I have probably seen the most is the one where they are in the Army. I have never really been interested in the Chucky series, but I did see the poster for the movie as I went to see Day After Tommorow. Eh, maybe I'll see it.

34RWilliams
06-01-2004, 10:18 PM
OMG... this is sad, America's film industry is indeed dumbing down with these horror films. Honestly this will be more of a comedy then a horror like the 'Bride of Chucky'