PDA

View Full Version : rasheed wallace

holdhotter
06-01-2004, 10:53 PM
is that a bald spot on his hair? its slightly off-centered to the left and it looks grey which should not be the color of his scalp. has anyone else noticed this bizarre and frightening thing?:confused:

LIQUID24
06-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Wow, I swear I was gonna ask that same question. I've been wondering for years, but I've never found out what that is. :confused:

SuavePhin
06-02-2004, 03:34 PM
I dont know what its called but its actually a pretty rare hair type, mostly its a single spot, or stripe or white, or light hair, if you've ever seen the Xmen and seen Rouge thats basically what it is for real, i actually had a girl in HS who had the same type of hair

BigFinFan
06-02-2004, 04:06 PM
I dont know what its called but its actually a pretty rare hair type, mostly its a single spot, or stripe or white, or light hair, if you've ever seen the Xmen and seen Rouge thats basically what it is for real, i actually had a girl in HS who had the same type of hair

You sure it was a girl?

SuavePhin
06-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Yes, im sure it was a girl, im in MT not Buffalo, and she had a brother who had the same thing except it was a spot on the front of his head and a little off to the right and not the center