PDA

View Full Version : sniper

dolfan06
05-25-2002, 03:30 AM
did you ever get back on the raiders board?

Sniper
05-25-2002, 04:34 AM
Yes. I was on with the name EVILPYPER, but they banned that username too and deleted my posts. The did this rather quickly to, I might add! :lol:

dolfan06
05-25-2002, 11:26 AM
well, i guess we know the bans not permanent then!

Sniper
05-25-2002, 10:02 PM
Nope. It isn't a permanent ban.... YET!

dolfan06
05-25-2002, 11:01 PM
lol!

bigbry
05-25-2002, 11:14 PM
Well guys, just did a quick scan of EZ Board AFC West. And guess what ,the Raiduhhs are trying to stir it up. But no takers. No wonder they couldnt handle us. They simply are not used to quality smack. LOL!!!
I guess we could go to the other AFC West boards and engage them there. Embarrass then right off their rivals boards. It could also prove the point that they CANNOT keep up with us and will resort to foul language.
OHHHH , the more I think of it, I LIKE IT! Anyone else up for it?

BB

dolfan06
05-25-2002, 11:21 PM
the bronco fans were pretty kool, but there are a few raider fans that kept coming over that need to be put in their place. they gave Miadphan13 a really bad time!:rolleyes:

http://www.cyberhigh.net/

bigbry
05-25-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the bronco fans were pretty kool, but there are a few raider fans that kept coming over that need to be put in their place. they gave Miadphan13 a really bad time!:rolleyes:

Im quite certain we can handle them. But in the meantime ---I'VE STARTED.

http://citadel2.ezboard.com/fchiefsinsiderfrm1

BB

bigbry
05-25-2002, 11:52 PM
Welcome aboard 06, LOL! I cant wait for them to check in. We have have a little surprise for them. BTW there was a post from an Admin. So lets just let the Raiduuuhs lose their patients and start with the bad language, as usual.

Infins, Capt, Sniper,Muck all aboard. LOL!!!

BB

bigbry
05-25-2002, 11:56 PM
ROTFLOL! 06, nice finger link.

BB

dolfan06
05-25-2002, 11:59 PM
just letting them know they are number 1 in my book. btw, i have a 8 pack of those for em.

Sniper
05-26-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Welcome aboard 06, LOL! I cant wait for them to check in. We have have a little surprise for them. BTW there was a post from an Admin. So lets just let the Raiduuuhs lose their patients and start with the bad language, as usual.

Infins, Capt, Sniper,Muck all aboard. LOL!!!

BB

LOL.. I'm in

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 08:18 AM
It`s another e-z board and for some reason I can`t get in. Give`m hell for me guys. If anybody finds a good site that isn`t e-z board, send me a pm.

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
It`s another e-z board and for some reason I can`t get in. Give`m hell for me guys. If anybody finds a good site that isn`t e-z board, send me a pm.
http://www.cyberhigh.net/ this is a broncos board. their pretty cool, but there are some raider fans that go there. ask for horsesense, he was a pretty neat guy, i have his phone number and address. he lives here in southern cal.

bigbry
05-26-2002, 12:57 PM
Well gentlemen, I have replied on every AFC EZ Board where the Raiturds fans have posted. Should be just a matter of time.
Also, the Broncos EZ BOARD has a smack forum, it says 0 posts but dont believe it.

Capt, I cannot understand why u are having trouble with the EZ Board system, surely you can E-Mail them. They should be able to give you your old user name and password. Oh and Ill never call you surely again:)

BB

bigbry
05-26-2002, 01:07 PM
Sorry here is the link

http://citadel.ezboard.com/fnflfrm5

BB

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 02:34 PM
Well gentlemen, I have replied on every AFC EZ Board where the Raiturds fans have posted. Should be just a matter of time.
Also, the Broncos EZ BOARD has a smack forum, it says 0 posts but dont believe it.

Capt, I cannot understand why u are having trouble with the EZ Board system, surely you can E-Mail them. They should be able to give you your old user name and password. Oh and Ill never call you surely again:)

BB

I submit my username and password and get a message back that they don`t match. They`re the same as my account. The trouble might be that I have pop-up disabling software. I don`t know, but if I have to fool with e-z board sh!t anymore, I`m gonna crawl thru the screen and wring somebody`s neck. You guys give the raiders hell for me.

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 03:02 PM

I submit my username and password and get a message back that they don`t match. They`re the same as my account. The trouble might be that I have pop-up disabling software. I don`t know, but if I have to fool with e-z board sh!t anymore, I`m gonna crawl thru the screen and wring somebody`s neck. You guys give the raiders hell for me. i get the same problem with espn, i can get to the site but i can't log on!

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 03:14 PM
Time to go to the rant thread, 06.

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Time to go to the rant thread, 06. got dolfan984 on aim and pissed and moaned for half an hour!

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 03:26 PM
I started a rant thread....check it out.

Sniper
05-26-2002, 05:28 PM

Capt. you can have them send you your password.

You can also you can make up a new email address and try setting up a new name. I had to do that! Keep trying and it will work.

Sniper
05-26-2002, 05:30 PM
Capt. there is a pop up that occurs. Try disabling your pop-up software.

bigbry
05-26-2002, 05:37 PM
Was Phmuuumbles last post a WHITE FLAG???? I think it was.lol

BB

Sniper
05-26-2002, 05:40 PM
I honestly didn't know what to make of it. He seemed to say he wanted to smack us over there, but he was kissing their mods butt when he banned us. I do think he will tell the other Raiturd nation members though that we are over at the chiefs board. I am also posting at the Denver site.

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 05:40 PM
sounded like he wasn't to sure of things!

bigbry
05-26-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I honestly didn't know what to make of it. He seemed to say he wanted to smack us over there, but he was kissing their mods butt when he banned us. I do think he will tell the other Raiturd nation members though that we are over at the chiefs board. I am also posting at the Denver site.

Me too! in the Rantatorium. Ive really nailed Phumble there. He has been smacked in every AFC West EZ Board.

http://citadel.ezboard.com/fnflfrm5

BB

Sniper
05-26-2002, 05:51 PM
LOL.. I will post their too!

bigbry
05-26-2002, 06:08 PM
LOL.. I will post their too!

Phumuuumble is at the Raider Station. Im waiting for the cry for help.
Also IMO he was not aware we were able to read still at Raider Nation. I think he is in shock. LOL!

BB

bigbry
05-26-2002, 06:56 PM

Another post By Phumble at the chiefs board.

BB

Sniper
05-26-2002, 07:04 PM
I responded!

bigbry
05-26-2002, 07:43 PM
I responded!

And I did too! With a question.

BB

Sniper
05-26-2002, 07:53 PM
LOL... Raider13, is starting with me in the Denver forum

bigbry
05-26-2002, 08:20 PM
LOL... Raider13, is starting with me in the Denver forum

And I just finished what you were eludeing(sp?) to. LOL!

BB

Sniper
05-26-2002, 09:34 PM
lol

bigbry
05-27-2002, 11:16 PM
After monitoring the ButtPirate Nation Board, I can pronounce the demons have been tamed. And to their credit they did not run home and post anything about our incounter. I will review the possible reasons later in this post.
Successfully engageing them on the Chiefs, Broncos boards we have 4 out of 4 surrenders. Atleast thats what I call it when they say they will not respond to our posts.
Not only did we put them in their place without foul and repeatative language, we also brought them down off their self-erected towers. In other words they are now limp.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now as for the reasons they did not run home for help.

#1-- The experience on their board taught them that ONLY a moderator could save them. And how exactly does a Raider fan on a divisional rivals board ask for help from the mod?

#2--They knew that if they posted on their board for help we would surely use that against them.

#3--We proved, without doubt that they, not us,got out of hand. Vindication is sweet! And certainly that would make for a real embarrassment.

Now they are faced with a very large problem. We have also trained the Chiefs,Broncos fans at how to get to the Raturds fans.
If you noticed, RaiderNation fans posted their claim on those boards. Saying, "this is our board, and "we will moderate it ourselves"
Well, not after this weekend.

OK, my obsession is now over as the demons have been exorsized.

Next weekend I'm gone to all the places that were over crowded this weekend. And my guess is that all those rookie hook baiters only fed the fish. And beat the waters to a froth. The fish will be hungry, the waters cleared and no full moon for nite feeding.
Yep, BBQ'd Rainbows and Browns on the menu.
AHHHHH, life is good and thankful for it.

BB

3W
05-27-2002, 11:40 PM
After monitoring the ButtPirate Nation Board, I can pronounce the demons have been tamed. And to their credit they did not run home and post anything about our incounter. I will review the possible reasons later in this post.
Successfully engageing them on the Chiefs, Broncos boards we have 4 out of 4 surrenders. Atleast thats what I call it when they say they will not respond to our posts.
Not only did we put them in their place without foul and repeatative language, we also brought them down off their self-erected towers. In other words they are now limp.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now as for the reasons they did not run home for help.

#1-- The experience on their board taught them that ONLY a moderator could save them. And how exactly does a Raider fan on a divisional rivals board ask for help from the mod?

#2--They knew that if they posted on their board for help we would surely use that against them.

#3--We proved, without doubt that they, not us,got out of hand. Vindication is sweet! And certainly that would make for a real embarrassment.

Now they are faced with a very large problem. We have also trained the Chiefs,Broncos fans at how to get to the Raturds fans.
If you noticed, RaiderNation fans posted their claim on those boards. Saying, "this is our board, and "we will moderate it ourselves"
Well, not after this weekend.

OK, my obsession is now over as the demons have been exorsized.

Next weekend I'm gone to all the places that were over crowded this weekend. And my guess is that all those rookie hook baiters only fed the fish. And beat the waters to a froth. The fish will be hungry, the waters cleared and no full moon for nite feeding.
Yep, BBQ'd Rainbows and Browns on the menu.
AHHHHH, life is good and thankful for it.

BB

ROFLMAO..well said BigB...sorry I couldn't have been there to participate in what sounded like a very good time.

bigbry
05-27-2002, 11:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

ROFLMAO..well said BigB...sorry I couldn't have been there to participate in what sounded like a very good time. [/QUOTEI

I know man you were missed. It was fun.

BB

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

ROFLMAO..well said BigB...sorry I couldn't have been there to participate in what sounded like a very good time. sniper, which denver forum are you at. i thought it was cyber high: http://www.cyberhigh.net/ there's a couple of raider fans over there that claim its THERE board. raider lifer and rayder666!

bigbry
05-28-2002, 09:47 PM
UPDATE #2..

Guys you remember jimmied? Well even after he said he would not respond to our posts any longer? You guessed it, he did, so I made him say it again LOL!!! Then ofcourse I pointed out how Raiturds fans cant keep their word:lol:

BB

bigbry
05-28-2002, 10:28 PM
sniper, which denver forum are you at. i thought it was cyber high: http://www.cyberhigh.net/ there's a couple of raider fans over there that claim its THERE board. raider lifer and rayder666!

Took your advice 06 and have posted there. And you are right, those RaiderFans really believe its their board.

BB

Sniper
05-29-2002, 01:54 AM
sniper, which denver forum are you at. i thought it was cyber high: http://www.cyberhigh.net/ there's a couple of raider fans over there that claim its THERE board. raider lifer and rayder666!

06, I'm over at http://citadel.ezboard.com/fbroncosupdatefrm1

The only thing there seems to be raiturds. I'll check out cyberhigh too.

Sniper
05-29-2002, 01:58 AM
I'll go by by monicker Sniper at Cyberhigh. I want to keep those guys off balance!

Sniper
05-29-2002, 02:22 AM
Cyberhigh seems like a pretty cool board. If you hate raider fans you are well liked!

dolfan06
05-29-2002, 03:13 AM

06, I'm over at http://citadel.ezboard.com/fbroncosupdatefrm1

The only thing there seems to be raiturds. I'll check out cyberhigh too. its kinda late, but i posted anyway. THANKS!;)

Sniper
05-29-2002, 04:05 AM
Hey 06,

The mod there is a buddy of yours then, huh?

dolfan06
05-29-2002, 04:22 AM
Hey 06,

The mod there is a buddy of yours then, huh? he lives in lakewood, about a 40 mile drive. he's cool people, invited me over to his house to watch the miami/denver game, but i couldn't find the time to go! wait till you talk to the webmaster, british bronco, he's really a nice guy. when we needed votes on sign3 when you guys were killing everybody, he posted a link on the bronco board! i figured if anybody can get rid of those pesky raiturds, we can!

dolfan06
05-29-2002, 04:25 AM
i gotta hit the sack, i should've done this type of work when i was younger, the pay is great, but nights and the heavy metal are taking its toll!

Capt. Dick
05-29-2002, 10:05 AM
G` Morning, Snipe. :D

Sniper
05-29-2002, 10:27 AM
Hey Capt. How's it going?

dolfan06
05-30-2002, 04:22 AM
you would be on here at midnight!:(

Sniper
05-30-2002, 11:47 AM
Sorry 06.. I got on a little after 1 AM...

Sniper
05-30-2002, 11:49 AM
I'm going over to cyberhigh right now to help with the rodent infestation they have

dolfan06
05-30-2002, 12:00 PM
already been there!

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 03:36 AM
have you had trouble with typos on the cyberhigh site! i sure have.:(

Sniper
06-04-2002, 08:57 AM
No, I don't think so. Maybe I'm not sure what you mean.

Sniper
06-04-2002, 09:04 AM
I think we are starting to get to Lifer.... LOL

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 10:45 AM
No, I don't think so. Maybe I'm not sure what you mean. seems when i type, letters don't print out. have to check my messages before i post!:eek:

Sniper
06-04-2002, 11:00 AM
It could be your keyboard or your system. I think there is a virus that omits letters you type

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 11:05 AM
only happens at cyberhigh though!

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 11:22 AM
only happens at cyberhigh though! seems to be working fine today, been having problems for the last week!:rolleyes:

Sniper
06-04-2002, 11:24 AM
hmmm.. maybe you are getting a lot of ping at that website... I don't know how applicable that is, but I know it causes delay on some gaming websites I visit

Sniper
06-04-2002, 11:25 AM
Are you on a dial-up modem?

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Are you on a dial-up modem?

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 11:37 AM
dsl is great on uploads and downloads, don't have to sit there all day. and since its so fast, i can set my internet options to only save history files for 1 day. that way i don't have to sit here and wait for it to load!

Sniper
06-04-2002, 11:47 AM
I'm on dial up and it is so SLOOOWWWWW. I should spend the extra money and get DSL or cable. You still up for the chess game?

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 11:53 AM
nah, i was just trying to get your goat. i have 2 going right now, one with my bro-in-law, by phone and another with my uncle in missouri, by mail, its been going on for almost a year now. if i get too many going i get this sh!t running through my head when i'm trying to sleep.

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 11:56 AM
i can play a pretty good game, but i tried a stunt that the masters do, i belong to the orange chess club, and i tried playing 5 games at one time. you talk about a disaster!

Sniper
06-04-2002, 11:59 AM
No problem. I completely understand. In college I played so much, I actually had dreams about it... LOL! Let me know if you ever want to play a friendly game. I'm decent, but not great at it.

Sniper
06-04-2002, 12:01 PM
How long have you been playing for? What's your level?

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 02:28 PM
How long have you been playing for? What's your level? out of 10 points thats not too bad. i've been playing since i was a kid and got busted. there's not too muck to do in lockup. but i liked it, just never went further than a friendly game!

Sniper
06-04-2002, 02:48 PM
I neer layed it in high school... LOL.. back then it wouldn't have been too cool to play high school football and be in the chess club... My coach would have beaten me. LOL

In college I made up for lost time though... Never got into any organized chess clubs or anything.

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 02:54 PM
i have never been rated by the federation, those are the local chess club numbers i gave you!;)

Sniper
06-04-2002, 02:57 PM
Yep, I figured. Still sounds like you are pretty good.

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 03:01 PM
with all the pauses in between playing games, i should be better than i am!

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 03:04 PM
now my uncle, there was one old german jew that really had his **** together, i never beat him until he turned 60 and his mind slowed down a little. he had the same problem i have. you get to play some pretty intense games and it goes through your head all the time. sleeping is a bitch!

bigbry
06-04-2002, 05:14 PM
Good day gentlemen, I've just logged on to our current favorite board. I'm not going to post a thing until one of them gets tired of seeing my name listed at the top, and mentions my name in a post. I did see where Lifer was asking about me this morning. Ha Ha HA , I guess I got to him last nite. I wonder if he had trouble sleeping last nite thinking of come-backs. Anyone care to wager who it might be? LOL!!!!

BB

dolfan06
06-05-2002, 03:22 AM
i asked kingtit a question on football, i wonder if he answered it?!

Sniper
06-05-2002, 09:30 AM
Hey guys, How's it going today. I'm heading over now to check it out.

Sniper
06-05-2002, 09:43 AM
I figured out that Rachel hates any smack that talks about her "extracurricular activities." Maybe we should start a thread over there exclusively about her.

dolfan06
06-05-2002, 10:26 AM
i asked kingtit a question on football, i wonder if he answered it?! in fact he completely ignored it!

Sniper
06-05-2002, 10:35 AM
Yep... he'll dodge any football questions..

dolfan06
06-05-2002, 10:37 AM
Yep... he'll dodge any football questions.. because he was accusing me of not knowing anything about football!:rolleyes:

Sniper
06-05-2002, 10:42 AM
Just smack him around. His only reply is some lame cut and paste comeback... lol

Sniper
06-05-2002, 12:10 PM
I'm smacking him around pretty good right now... I see he just got on... It should be fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sniper
06-05-2002, 12:11 PM
This should be a classic!

Sniper
06-05-2002, 12:34 PM
Lifer was just on and he didn't even respond to our posts... LOL... We're getting to him...

Rachel was on too and she seems to be ignoring the smack I'm directing at her... LOL

Sniper
06-05-2002, 01:04 PM
LOL... my last comment chased Rachel off the board... I may have offended her!

dolfan06
06-13-2002, 03:27 AM
hey sniper, where are you at! btw, rachel is back, i'm gonna see if miadphan13 will come over to cyberhigh, bet rach... has never gotten smacked by another chick!

Sniper
06-13-2002, 12:14 PM
hey 06,

I've only had time to read what is going here and at the other board. My grandfather is very ill and doesn't have much time left. Been very busy with that and with work. I'll be around though.

dolfan06
06-13-2002, 12:19 PM
sorry about your grandfather, wish it were good news. being an only child, i have no relatives left, they're all gone!