PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the Day!

BigFinFan
06-03-2004, 07:54 PM
A housewife takes a lover during the day while her husband is at work. Unbeknown to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet.

Her husband came home unexpectedly, so she hid her lover in the closet.

The boy now has company

Boy: "Dark in here."
Man: "Yes it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball."
Man: "That's nice."
Boy: "Want to buy it?"
Man: "No, thanks."
Boy: "My dad's outside. Shall I call him"
Man: "OK, how much?"
Boy: "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.

Man: "Yes, it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball glove."
Man: "How much?"
Boy: "$750."
Man: "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball."

The boy says, "I can't. I sold them."

The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"

The son says, "$1,000."

The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church. The father alerts the priest, makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."

The priest says, "Don't start that crap again

PHANTASTIC 13
06-03-2004, 10:19 PM
LMAO BIG FIN FAN here is one for you....it's called the Blarney Stone: A group of Americans was touring Ireland. One of the women in the group was a real curmudgeon, constantly complaining: the bus seats are uncomfortable, the food is terrible, it's too hot, it's too cold, the accommodations are awful, etc.

The group arrived at the site of the famous Blarney Stone. "Good luck will be following you all your days, if you kiss the Blarney Stone," the guide said. "Unfortunately, it's being cleaned today and so no one will be able to kiss it. Perhaps we can come back tomorrow."

"We can't be here tomorrow," the nasty woman shouted. "We have some other boring tour to go on. So, I guess we can't kiss the stupid stone."

"Well now," the guide said, "it is said that if you kiss someone who has kissed the stone, you'll have the same good fortune."

"And I suppose you've kissed the stone," the woman scoffed.

"No, ma'am," the irritated guide said, "but I've sat on it."

Deez Nutz
06-04-2004, 12:33 AM
A housewife takes a lover during the day while her husband is at work. Unbeknown to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet.

The boy now has company

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball."

The son says, "$1,000."

The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church. The father alerts the priest, makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door.

The priest says, "Don't start that crap againThat's the best joke I've heard in a long time.

Muck
06-04-2004, 01:12 AM
What's green and rides thru the West??

Muck
06-04-2004, 01:12 AM
The LONE PICKLE!!

zonk39
06-04-2004, 08:26 AM
:stupid: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Corkie
06-08-2004, 04:51 PM
I once knew a girl with in-growing boobs (they came out her back)....she wasn't great to look at...but was excellant for a slow dance!!!!

Muck
06-08-2004, 10:09 PM
:stupid: :shakeno: :shakeno:

That was from Mr. Mom, circa 1983. :tongue:

burton87
06-09-2004, 02:17 PM
lol

PHANTASTIC 13
06-22-2004, 12:12 AM
Q: What does a washed up prize fighter and Dracula's girlfriend have in common? A: They both will go down for the count.

Deez Nutz
06-23-2004, 09:09 PM
A man had a terrible passion for baked beans, but they always had a somewhat lively effect on him. After he met the woman of his dreams, he made the supreme sacrifice and gave them up; he couldn't imagine subjecting his new wife to his beastly emissions.
On his birthday, his car broke down, so he called his wife and told her he'd have to walk home. He walked past a cafe and the wonderful aroma of baked beans overwhelmed him. Since he was still a couple of miles from home, he figured he could indulge, and then walk off any ill effects. So he had three extra-large helpings of beans, and he "put-putted" all the way home.

His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for you for dinner tonight!"

She blindfolded him, and led him to his chair at the head of the table, making him promise not to peek. At this point, he was beginning to feel another one coming on. Just as she was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang and she went to answer it.

While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg. He gasped and felt for his napkin and fanned the air about him. He had just started to feel better, when another urge came on. This one sounded like a diesel engine revving, and smelled worse. He tried flapping his arms, to clear the air. But another one snuck out, and the windows rattled, the dishes on the table shook, and a minute later, the flowers on the table were dead.

When he heard his wife ending her conversation, he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of it. He was the picture of innocence when she walked in.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner. He assured her he had not, so she removed the blindfold and yelled, "Surprise!!!"

To his shock and horror, there were twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.

t2thejz
06-24-2004, 05:00 PM

The boy now has company

The son says, "$1,000."

The priest says, "Don't start that crap again
That was pretty good

06-29-2004, 11:23 AM
why does Kobe Bryant cry when he has sex?

06-29-2004, 11:23 AM
because the mace stings his eyes.

dolphan39
06-29-2004, 04:02 PM
This has got to be one of the most clever E-mails I've received in awhile.
Someone out there either has too much spare time or is deadly at Scrabble.
(wait till you see the last one)!

DORMITORY:
When you rearrange the letters:
DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN:
BEST IN PRAYER

DESPERATION:
A ROPE ENDS IT

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
IS NO AMITY

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
WOMAN HITLER

SNOOZE ALARMS:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
IM A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA:
When you rearrange the letters
(With no letters left over and using each letter only once):
TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS

Yep! Someone with waaaaaaaaaaay
too much time on their hands!

Bet your friends haven't seen this one!!!
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS !

BigFinFan
06-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Walking through the woods a man came upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree.

Seeing this he inquires, "Just out of curiosity, what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm listening to the music of the tree."

"You gotta be kiddin' me."

"No, would you like to try?"

"Well, OK..."

So he wraps his arms around the tree and presses his ear up against it.

With this the other guy slaps a pair of handcuffs on him, takes his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then strips him naked and leaves.

Two hours later another nature lover strolls by, sees the guy handcuffed to the tree, start naked, and asks, "What the hell happened to you?"

He tells the guy the whole story about how he got there.

While he was telling his story, the other guy shakes his head in sympathy, walks around behind him, kisses him behind the ears and says,

"This just ain't gonna be your day."

P4E
06-30-2004, 06:53 AM
This has got to be one of the most clever E-mails I've received in awhile.
Someone out there either has too much spare time or is deadly at Scrabble.
(wait till you see the last one)!

DORMITORY:
DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN:
BEST IN PRAYER

DESPERATION:
A ROPE ENDS IT

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
IS NO AMITY

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
WOMAN HITLER

SNOOZE ALARMS:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
IM A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA:
When you rearrange the letters
(With no letters left over and using each letter only once):
TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS

Yep! Someone with waaaaaaaaaaay
too much time on their hands!

Bet your friends haven't seen this one!!!
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS !
Go hang a salami; -- I'm a lasagna hog.

P4E
06-30-2004, 11:14 PM
Go hang a salami; -- I'm a lasagna hog.
I probably should have mentioned that the above quote is a palindrome, which spells the same thing forward and backwards.:)

The all-time most popular would have to be the tribute to the engineer who designed the Panama canal (Ferdinand Dellisips or something like that):

A man, a plan, a canal: Panama.

BigFinFan
07-24-2004, 03:22 AM
A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5 year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room.

She heard the train stop and her son saying, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now... cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses on the train...cause we're going down the tracks."

The horrified mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train...but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the boy came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train.

Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say... "All passengers, please remember your things, thank you and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon."

She heard her little darling continue..."For those of you just boarding, remember, there is no smoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the ***** in the kitchen."

BigFinFan
08-07-2004, 07:31 PM
There was a man who really took care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged six miles a day. One day he took a look in the mirror and noticed that he was tanned all over, except for his "thingy", so, he decided to do something about it.

He went to the beach, completely undressed himself and buried himself in the sand, except for his "thingy" which he left sticking out.

Two old ladies were strolling along the beach, one using a cane.

Upon seeing the "thingy" sticking up out of the sand, she began to move it around with her cane, remarking to the other old lady, "There's no justice in the world".

The other lady asked what she meant.

When I was 20, I was curious about it.
When I was 30, I enjoyed it.
When I was 40, I asked for it.
When I was 50, I paid for it.
When I was 60, I prayed for it.
When I was 70, I forgot about it.

Now I am 80 and the damn things are growing wild on the beach and I’m too old to squat!