PDA

View Full Version : Finheaven unofficial rant column

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 03:09 PM
Things that piss you off. Don`t be shy, let`s HEAR it! Times are slow regarding football, so let`s get things off our chest. I`ve got a few, but here`s one:

Super-market checkout lines. I don`t like shopping anyway and when I have to stand in a long line while ladies hand over 60 coupons to save $.37 and then pay by check, I get pissed!

Who`s next?

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Things that p!ss you off. Don`t be shy, let`s HEAR it! Times are slow regarding football, so let`s get things off our chest. I`ve got a few, but here`s one:

Super-market checkout lines. I don`t like shopping anyway and when I have to stand in a long line while ladies hand over 60 coupons to save $.37 and then pay by check, I get pissed!

Who`s next? oh good grief, you don't want to get me started on this one. i'll have iceblizzard ready to have a stroke and i'll be on here all day typing!

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 03:40 PM
ANYTHING in life that pisses you off. I`ve got more, but would like to see other responses. Come on gang.....it feels good!

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 03:49 PM
ok, since you asked!

standing in line at the bank for half an hour because every window has somebody that can't speak english!

walking up to the express checkout line and somebody pulls in to the line with an overflowing basket, because they can't read the friggin sign!

being a leadman at work, trying to explain how to do a job to a person that can't read, write, speak or generally had no clue about english and they just grin and shake their head yes, then proceed to screw the job up. and you get your a$$ reamed by the supervisor for not explaining it better!

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
ok, since you asked!

standing in line at the bank for half an hour because every window has somebody that can't speak english!

walking up to the express checkout line and somebody pulls in to the line with an overflowing basket, because they can't read the friggin sign!

being a leadman at work, trying to explain how to do a job to a person that can't read, write, speak or generally had no clue about english and they just grin and shake their head yes, then proceed to screw the job up. and you get your a$$ reamed by the supervisor for not explaining it better!

Atta boy! Didn`t that feel good?

Who`s next?

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 03:56 PM
what eally feels good, is cussing them out and they can't understand you!

btw, according to abigail van buren, it is very rude to break into a foreign language in public! i hate the bitch, but she's right there!

iceblizzard69
05-26-2002, 04:34 PM
It isn't rude to talk in a foreign language in public. If you went to Mexico with your wife and started to speak to her in English, would you consider what you were doing rude?

iceblizzard69
05-26-2002, 04:34 PM
And by the way, Van Buren was president over 150 years ago!

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 05:15 PM
i swear you don't read but every other word. i said break into a foreign language and i said "abigail" van buren, not james. please get it together, huh?

iceblizzard69
05-26-2002, 05:21 PM
Wasn't abigail his wife?

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Wasn't abigail his wife? haven't you ever read the dear abby column in the paper. YOU ARE YOUNG AND NAIVE, AREN"T YOU!!!!!!!!!

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 05:28 PM
first of all we do know you're not a speed reader!

Sniper
05-26-2002, 05:35 PM
I hate telemarketers with a passion. I'll usually listen to what they say and then when they get to the end of their spiel, I play stupid and ask them to repeat everything all over again. The dumbest telemarketer I had repeated himself 6 times before he hung up. Most will give up after 3 to 4 times. LOL

dolfan06
05-26-2002, 05:39 PM
Wasn't abigail his wife? the 8th president was martin van buren and his wifes name was hannah!

Sniper
05-26-2002, 06:21 PM
LOL.. I have to keep that in mind

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 06:25 PM
C`mon BB, I see you`re on board....What pisses you off?

iceblizzard69
05-26-2002, 06:36 PM
haven't you ever read the dear abby column in the paper. YOU ARE YOUNG AND NAIVE, AREN"T YOU!!!!!!!!!

I am truly sorry that I don't read the same columns or the same newspaper that you do.

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 06:39 PM

I am truly sorry that I don't read the same columns or the same newspaper that you do.

C`mon ice....The thread is about things that p!ss you off.

What pisses you off?

bigbry
05-26-2002, 06:46 PM
C`mon BB, I see you`re on board....What pisses you off?

What pisses me off the most are the young enough, ablebodied people who sit in their homes and B!tch and moan about everything. They do not have jobs, they do not volunteer anywhere.They just bitch about their neighbors having, and doing more then them. Those are the people that gather on the sidewalks and gossip.
It seems that whatever they see outside their windows is what makes them mad.
And you see them everwhere. While you are in a hurry at the bank, the grocery store, the post office, gas station, there they are complaing about some STUPID little thing. If they had a job, if they voluntered at the local senior center if they played tennis, golf, etc ,etc They would not have the time to complain. And on top of all that, those very people, think they are more intelligent then everyone else.
Thats what angers me.

BB

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 06:50 PM
Right on BB........

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 06:54 PM
I gotta say it....The exchange between 06 and ice was one of the most hilarious things I`ve read in awhile. ROFLMAO! You could take that act on the road. That was priceless.

(whipes away laugh tears)....Who`s next?

bigbry
05-26-2002, 06:59 PM
I gotta say it....The exchange between 06 and ice was one of the most hilarious things I`ve read in awhile. ROFLMAO! You could take that act on the road. That was priceless.

(whipes away laugh tears)....Who`s next?

Agreed, it was sort of a Whos on 1st, Whats on 2nd kind of thing.
LOL!!

BB

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 07:08 PM
Hey BB.... One thing I noticed about the BBI is that those people have fun! We gotta shake things up and get people to loose`n up a little over here. That`s why I start these threads. Hopefully it will build comradery instead of what is prevelant now....a clash of ego`s. Lotsa good people here....just got to bring`em together.

Sniper
05-26-2002, 07:18 PM
I think if a little light smack, was allowed in your main forum it would help you guys build up comradre. You guys against the worls type thing. By light smack, I mean nothing personal. Just let the funny clean smack on the board so it isn't so dry.

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I think if a little light smack, was allowed in your main forum it would help you guys build up comradre. You guys against the worls type thing. By light smack, I mean nothing personal. Just let the funny clean smack on the board so it isn't so dry.

I think you`re right Snipe. They allow a bigger format on the main forum over there. AJ and 87 are doing a great job with this site, we`ll get a couple wrinkles ironed out. This place is still pretty new.

btw....what`s you`re username at BBI. If you don`t want it public, send me a pm. I`ll keep it confidential.

bigbry
05-26-2002, 07:30 PM

I think there is merit in what you just posted. I think that the owners/ mods are still in the learning curve. The board is only a yr. old and are trying very hard to keep to their original guidelines.
I've never been a mod, so I really have no idea how hard it must be. But everything evolves eventually.

BB

bigbry
05-26-2002, 07:38 PM
Hey BB.... One thing I noticed about the BBI is that those people have fun! We gotta shake things up and get people to loose`n up a little over here. That`s why I start these threads. Hopefully it will build comradery instead of what is prevelant now....a clash of ego`s. Lotsa good people here....just got to bring`em together.

Yeah, I like the BBI. But there are still alot of members that do not want us there. I think its a numbers game BBI has like 1500 members and FinHeaven has only a fraction of that. So when FinHeaven grows so will the latitutes IMHO.

BB

Sniper
05-26-2002, 07:55 PM
I will say that this is an excellent website... like BBI... I like the formats... It just needs a personality like BBI has.

Capt. Dick
05-26-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Yeah, I like the BBI. But there are still alot of members that do not want us there. I think its a numbers game BBI has like 1500 members and FinHeaven has only a fraction of that. So when FinHeaven grows so will the latitutes IMHO.

BB

They hate MY ass over there! LOL

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 12:53 AM

(whipes away laugh tears)....Who`s next? thats another thing that pisses me off, i don't know how many times ice has taken one of my posts to heart before he read the whole damn thing! #$%#$@*&^%

Muck
05-27-2002, 01:00 AM
You know what I hate?? The word "DIVA"!! God I hate that word with a passion. Not only do I dispise the sound of it, but I hate the way it's meaning has changed. It used to be Aretha Franklin was a diva. Gladys Knight was a diva. Vocalists with PIPES and SOUL.

Now, Shania Twain is a diva. Macy Gray is a diva. Britney Spears' and her little sister are both divas. Everybody who's a female singer is a DIVA. Those chicks can't even sing a lick.

I hated the word....and now I hate it even more. Just the sound of it makes me turn inside out. AHHHH!!! SHUT THE F*CK UP!!

Muck
05-27-2002, 01:12 AM
You know who else I hate?? ANYBODY IN FRONT OF ME IN TRAFFIC!! :fire:

Why are so many people such bad drivers?? Why does the guy in front of you in the left lane insist on going the same speed as the guy in the right lane when you're trying to pass?? Does he have to be right next to him?? And why does always happen when you're late to work or school??

Why does everybody have to slam on breaks if there's an accident on the other side of the freaking Interstate??

I'm a really mellow guy. But on the road, my blood pressure rises to new heights. :fire:

Muck
05-27-2002, 01:20 AM
Why does Major League Baseball get so much coverage on ESPN, even during football season?? Do they actually think that anyone gives a flying f*ck about what happened during the Tigers-Devil Rays game?? I hate that I have to wait 15 minutes before we get to some real sports news. Nobody cares about baseball anymore. It's dying. And so should "Baseball Tonight".

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:23 AM
man when the capt said to post your dislikes, you don't mess around. take a pill!lol

Muck
05-27-2002, 01:30 AM
Yeah, I guess when I get started......

....which reminds me (LOL).... I really get sick and tired of all these parents giving their kids Ritalin and other drugs because the kids have "ADD". Hey lady, 9 times out of 10.....the reason you're kid is hyper and unruly is because HE EATS WHATEVER JUNK FOOD HE WANTS AND YOU ASK HIM NICELY TO BEHAVE. Beat his ass and make them eat vegetables.

Muck
05-27-2002, 01:32 AM
Okay, I'm done for tonight. Promise. :p

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:33 AM
ok, but not succotash, please no!

Muck
05-27-2002, 01:34 AM
One more thing...... I think it's really funny when news anchors try and pronounce ethnic or foreign names with the corresponding accent. :lol:

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Muck
You know who else I hate?? ANYBODY IN FRONT OF ME IN TRAFFIC!! :fire:

Why are so many people such bad drivers?? Why does the guy in front of you in the left lane insist on going the same speed as the guy in the right lane when you're trying to pass?? Does he have to be right next to him?? And why does always happen when you're late to work or school??

Why does everybody have to slam on breaks if there's an accident on the other side of the freaking Interstate??

I'm a really mellow guy. But on the road, my blood pressure rises to new heights. :fire: seems like everybody that gets behind the wheel, their whole personality changes. i myself get real aggressive, nobody can drive as well as i can. things bother me that normally wouldn't! seems like i'm the one that always tries to set the speed limit!

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 02:18 AM
that piss me off!
Why does everybody have to slam on breaks if there's an accident on the other side of the freaking Interstate?? somebody sees yellow blinking lights and immediately hit the brakes! and god forbid if somebody is changing a tire. i guess everybody wants to know how to do it if they ever get a flat!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 07:38 AM
BOATS!

They seem to break down or malfunction at the worst times. For instance.....Welcome a fishing party on board that consists of 2 young couples. The 2 gorgeous wives ask me if I would mind if they sun-bathed nude. Well, that`s like asking a fat person if they like sugar.

No problem here, ladies, step on board.

Fire up the stbd. engine.

Turn the key to the port engine..............IT`S DEAD!

You go through the checklist:, battery, fine..... ignition switch, fine. After a half hour of futility, you end up giving the people to another boat.

Turns out, the problem, was a $.05 part in the cellinoid!

I could go on and on about boats, but you get the picture!

Altho, I`ve made a decent, honest living for more than 30 yrs. with these things, they piss me off!

Who`s next?

iceblizzard69
05-27-2002, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I guess when I get started......

....which reminds me (LOL).... I really get sick and tired of all these parents giving their kids Ritalin and other drugs because the kids have "ADD". Hey lady, 9 times out of 10.....the reason you're kid is hyper and unruly is because HE EATS WHATEVER JUNK FOOD HE WANTS AND YOU ASK HIM NICELY TO BEHAVE. Beat his ass and make them eat vegetables.

I eat a ton of junk food, and I am not hyper at all. People who tale Ritalin aren't likeable at all, they just become more hyper and it ****s up their brain. And 06, I read the whole entire post, word for word, before I responded. ;)

Muck
05-27-2002, 12:55 PM
I was talking about people who think their kids have ADD because they're hyper and unruly.

Muck
05-27-2002, 12:57 PM
seems like everybody that gets behind the wheel, their whole personality changes. i myself get real aggressive, nobody can drive as well as i can. things bother me that normally wouldn't! seems like i'm the one that always tries to set the speed limit!

I'm the same way.

Muck
05-27-2002, 12:58 PM
OMG Capt. I think I would have shot myself if I missed an opportunity like that.

iceblizzard69
05-27-2002, 01:02 PM
I hate it when people on line always get arrogant and say "Hurry Up" and then get all pissy.

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 01:12 PM
OMG Capt. I think I would have shot myself if I missed an opportunity like that.

Luckily, living in the tropics provides many such sights. Sometimes, even the ole` Capt. gets lucky. :)

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 01:14 PM
I hate it when people on line always get arrogant and say "Hurry Up" and then get all pissy.

One good smack in the mouth usually shuts them up.

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:17 PM
you don't have to hit em, just threaten em. people that are loud are usually pretty timid!

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 01:27 PM
Yeah, but a good smack in the mouth is more fun with assholes and bullies, if you can get away with it. lol I guess now-a-days they arrest you for such things.

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:33 PM
arrested is the easy part. but coming from personal experience these assholes that are quick with the mouth will hit you in the wallet. they'll sue the livin **** out of you. had some jerk from NY that i pasted in the mouth, when he didn't swing back i knew i was in trouble! they're after money, not satisfaction. i'd be livin on easy street if it weren't for that bum!

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 01:37 PM
It didn`t used to be that way.

That reminds me....things that piss me off.

BULLIES! You know, big people that pick on small people.

bigbry
05-27-2002, 01:54 PM
It didn`t used to be that way.

That reminds me....things that piss me off.

BULLIES! You know, big people that pick on small people.

Now wait one second. Being somewhat large 6'7" 273 I can tell you that most of us giants are rather good natured. Hell ,we have to be. Its always the little guy that thinks he has to pick on the biggest guy in the room to prove himself. Especially after they have had a few drinks. But yes, bullies of any size are a real pisser.

BB

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 02:04 PM
Why in the hell didn`t you put on 30 lbs. and play LT for the Phins?

I have a good buddy your size and I tease the sh!t out of him. lol

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 02:12 PM

Now wait one second. Being somewhat large 6'7" 273 I can tell you that most of us giants are rather good natured. Hell ,we have to be. Its always the little guy that thinks he has to pick on the biggest guy in the room to prove himself. Especially after they have had a few drinks. But yes, bullies of any size are a real pisser.

BB a bullie is someone that picks on small people, if you don't pick on small people you're not a bully! raider fans, no matter what size, are fair game!:D

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 02:29 PM
Why in the hell didn`t you put on 30 lbs. and play LT for the Phins?

I have a good buddy your size and I tease the sh!t out of him. lol

BB, seriously, my friend could`nt play football cuz of his gimp right knee. He is good natured as well, but tough. When he was a kid, his dream was to play for the Dolphins. He`s now happy and successful anyway. Too bad, cuz he would have made a great lineman. He coulda played defense as well.

inFINSible
05-27-2002, 03:21 PM

I eat a ton of junk food, and I am not hyper at all. People who tale Ritalin aren't likeable at all, they just become more hyper and it ****s up their brain. And 06, I read the whole entire post, word for word, before I responded. ;)

I hate when people can't comprehend what they read!

bigbry
05-27-2002, 04:15 PM

BB, seriously, my friend could`nt play football cuz of his gimp right knee. He is good natured as well, but tough. When he was a kid, his dream was to play for the Dolphins. He`s now happy and successful anyway. Too bad, cuz he would have made a great lineman. He coulda played defense as well.

Well, I did play some college ball. At a couple small schools but due to injury (like many) had to call it quits. I remember what a team doc said once," either hang up the jock or crawl to the bathroom every morning at around 50yrs of age." Needless to say I loved playing but my education became far more important at that time. Now its alot of Golf, Tennis, Fishing.
I think the thing I miss the most is the contact. When I started I was lighter and a bit shorter, played QB then Free Safety. At FS, as you know, you can really demolish people.

BB

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 04:28 PM

Well, I did play some college ball. At a couple small schools but due to injury (like many) had to call it quits. I remember what a team doc said once," either hang up the jock or crawl to the bathroom every morning at around 50yrs of age." Needless to say I loved playing but my education became far more important at that time. Now its alot of Golf, Tennis, Fishing.
I think the thing I miss the most is the contact. When I started I was lighter and a bit shorter, played QB then Free Safety. At FS, as you know, you can really demolish people.

BB

Gotcha.....Golf, now there`s a love/hate sport! I like to play, also.

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 04:32 PM
:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 04:38 PM
Back to the subject:

What pisses you off, people?

Who`s next?

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 04:48 PM
when they had that oil embargo and all the long lines at the gas stations, i was waiting to get gas. the light turned red so i couldn't turn right and some dude came straight across from my left and took my place in line. the sucker wouldn't move so i took my locking gas cap off and put it on his car and left. the guy wouldn't roll down his window so i could punch him in the face, what else was i to do. besides i'd already been hit in the pocketbook!

inFINSible
05-27-2002, 08:31 PM
I hate those a$$hole drivers, who wait until the last sec to get over into the turn lane, thus jumping in front of everybody who had the common sense to get over already.......you know who I hate worse......the guy who lets him in!

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 09:08 PM
Women who pout and when you show concern and ask them what`s wrong, they say "nothing". Well, ok, we forget about it. Then, that night, you don`t get any, cuz you`re not a mind reader.....Geezus!

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 09:53 PM
my god, you have been married a few years, ain't it the truth!

Dozerdog
05-27-2002, 10:28 PM
arrested is the easy part. but coming from personal experience these assholes that are quick with the mouth will hit you in the wallet. they'll sue the livin **** out of you. had some jerk from NY that i pasted in the mouth, when he didn't swing back i knew i was in trouble! they're after money, not satisfaction. i'd be livin on easy street if it weren't for that bum!

you don't have to hit em, just threaten em. people that are loud are usually pretty timid!

when they had that oil embargo and all the long lines at the gas stations, i was waiting to get gas. the light turned red so i couldn't turn right and some dude came straight across from my left and took my place in line. the sucker wouldn't move so i took my locking gas cap off and put it on his car and left. the guy wouldn't roll down his window so i could punch him in the face, what else was i to do. besides i'd already been hit in the pocketbook!
Wow- what a fine young outstanding citizen....but you hate bullies, right? or was that someone else?

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Wow- what a fine young outstanding citizen....but you hate bullies, right? or was that someone else? and once again we have somebody that didn't read the entire post or their comprehension is very bad. you will notice i said you do NOT have to hit em.:rolleyes:

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 10:39 PM
when they had that oil embargo and all the long lines at the gas stations, i was waiting to get gas. the light turned red so i couldn't turn right and some dude came straight across from my left and took my place in line. the sucker wouldn't move so i took my locking gas cap off and put it on his car and left. the guy wouldn't roll down his window so i could punch him in the face, what else was i to do. besides i'd already been hit in the pocketbook! and this was a payback, do you fall into the same category, i think you might!:mad:

Dozerdog
05-27-2002, 10:40 PM
Please, help me comprehend.....

....But you did hit a guy in New York, and were denied the opportunity to hit another guy because he didn't roll the window down.

So, you just have to bully them to get your way...intimidate.. just threaten them with bodily harm...

Did I get that right?

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 10:52 PM
Pleae, help me comprehend.....

....But you did hit a guy in New York, and were denied the opportunity to hit another guy because he didn't roll the window down.

So, you just have to bully them to get your way...intimidate.. just threaten them with bodily harm...

Did I get that right? the guy was called "yorko" for obvious reasons, and disliked by several employees. i had just gotten a better job and punched him the mouth for a remark he made as i was leaving. it concerned my wife and i'll stand up to anybody 7' tall for my family.

and the smartass at the gas station, whether i would have pasted the dude we'll never know, because the chickensh*t wouldn't roll down his window. i think not because i already had been sued!

also to help your comprehension, these were all paybacks, i didn't cut in front of anybody or say a discouraging word to anybody, but if ANYBODY wants trouble, they know where to find it!

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 10:54 PM
btw, there is an "S" in please!

Dozerdog
05-27-2002, 11:01 PM
what eally feels good, is cussing them out and they can't understand you!

btw, according to abigail van buren, it is very rude to break into a foreign language in public! i hate the bitch, but she's right there!
Thanks for the spelling lesson- BTW, what is an eally? Is that like an eel?

OK, so if someone cuts you off, or does something that might not be illegal, it is OK to punch or intimidate. Turning the other cheek wasn't an option? So paying back people with physical harm is OK, but being a bully is not?

Just trying to fiigure this out......:confused:

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 11:06 PM
thats right, if you want to cheat at the game, you better be prepared to pay the toll!

btw, thats the second NYer i've seen pull some crap and then run, the other is my brother in law!

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 11:07 PM
there are so many little turds out there with a fast mouth, i'd love to see the wild west come back into play!

Dozerdog
05-27-2002, 11:15 PM
Cheat? Why I took your criticism constructively, and used the edit button to correct my typing error. Is that why you put them in there?

BTW, for a while there, you really had me going. You actually had me thinking that you thought Iceblizzard was serious with that Van Buren stuff.

It takes a comic genius to make himself look ridiculous. You are that genius.

Did you beat up your brother in law?

bigbry
05-27-2002, 11:27 PM
Hey Dozer, how did you get in here?
Ok, who forgot to lock the gate?
Whatzz uup?

BB

Dozerdog
05-27-2002, 11:33 PM
Not much, bigbry-

Just doing some small game hunting...... Did Dolfan06 run away?

bigbry
05-27-2002, 11:37 PM
Not much, bigbry-

Just doing some small game hunting...... Did Dolfan06 run away?

Nah, hes in here somewhere. Homer cracks me up man.

BB

Dozerdog
05-27-2002, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I didn't retire the fat lug.... he will be back at the BBI

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:42 PM
Cheat? Why I took your criticism constructively, and used the edit button to correct my typing error. Is that why you put them in there?

BTW, for a while there, you really had me going. You actually had me thinking that you thought Iceblizzard was serious with that Van Buren stuff.

It takes a comic genius to make himself look ridiculous. You are that genius.

Did you beat up your brother in law? only because my sister asked me not to. he's just an ass, hasn't really done anything.
you on the other hand, i have re-evaluated your position, i think you're the bully. you seem quite surprised that somebody would react to an idiot. well you can now believe it, "**** happens" you may quote me!

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:44 PM

Nah, hes in here somewhere. Homer cracks me up man.

BB painting really bothers me for some reason!

iceblizzard69
05-28-2002, 04:08 PM
Wait, why did you have a criminal record in the 60s?

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 04:12 PM
who?

iceblizzard69
05-28-2002, 04:17 PM
you

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 04:18 PM
if you're talkin about me, i'll catch ya on aim. don't need dd goin off on a tangent again!

Dozerdog
05-28-2002, 08:48 PM
only because my sister asked me not to. he's just an ass, hasn't really done anything.
you on the other hand, i have re-evaluated your position, i think you're the bully. you seem quite surprised that somebody would react to an idiot. well you can now believe it, "**** happens" you may quote me! Me? the Bully? COOL! I knew you had an eye for talent.

Can you help a guy out? Being new to this "Bully" thing- can I ask you for pointers? I want to do this right....

Do you have to work out everyday to be a good bully? I'm a little out of shape- does that matter? Do you roll up the sleeves on the T shirt? Does that help?

Does the best bullying happen when your drunk? What's a good distance? Nose to nose about 4 inches from their face? Do you poke them on the chest real hard when you are talking to them?

Wait, let me write this down......I want to learn from the best.....

Dozerdog
05-28-2002, 08:59 PM
More questions- i want to follow your lead....

Is bullying relatives a good place to start? Are in laws likely to press charges if they have to see you every Thanksgiving?

What about pets? can you push a dog or a cat around to inflate self esteem? Do you reccomend tatoos?

BigDoug
05-28-2002, 09:12 PM
Hey lay off 06...he wouldn't push around a dog or cat, he'd just delete 'em

dolfan06
05-29-2002, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Hey lay off 06...he wouldn't push around a dog or cat, he'd just delete 'em not the dog!

Capt. Dick
05-29-2002, 10:09 AM
What pisses me off:

Hit one red light and the rest of them turn red, when you get to them. Bad light timing.

dolfan06
05-29-2002, 12:42 PM
actually its good timing, you got to hit the first one green, then they'd all be green!

Sniper
05-29-2002, 01:09 PM
Another thing that pisses me off is the stock market. A stock I'm heavily invested in just took a big dive just now and I can't find any news on why that is. Must be some insider information leaked out. It is a rigged game.

dolfan06
05-29-2002, 02:50 PM
Another thing that pisses me off is the stock market. A stock I'm heavily invested in just took a big dive just now and I can't find any news on why that is. Must be some insider information leaked out. It is a rigged game. i have my money in mutual funds and a multi-bucket annuity. can't lose my original investment!:D

Sniper
05-29-2002, 02:55 PM
I'm in my company's stock purchase program, and we have been getting hammered... should have got out of it last year...

bigbry
05-29-2002, 03:01 PM
I'm in my company's stock purchase program, and we have been getting hammered... should have got out of it last year...

I know the feeling very well. But just remember, if you do not sell then you do not lose. It will probably re-bound, but you have to have patience.

BB

Sniper
05-29-2002, 03:33 PM
I won't sell at this point... I have more to gain by hanging on to it at this point.

iceblizzard69
05-29-2002, 04:16 PM
What pisses me off:

When you do well in a class and then you do badly on one thing and then the teacher calls, lies about the work you have put in, lies about the grade you got, and then says more dumb crap. This one teacher has done it to me like 3 times now, I am just so happy that I never have him again!

Capt. Dick
05-29-2002, 04:19 PM
What pisses me off:

When you do well in a class and then you do badly on one thing and then the teacher calls, lies about the work you have put in, lies about the grade you got, and then says more dumb crap. This one teacher has done it to me like 3 times now, I am just so happy that I never have him again!

Geezuz!

billsfanone
05-30-2002, 12:39 AM
I hate chronic complainers.

Capt. Dick
05-30-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I hate chronic complainers.

Your avatar.....looks like a dolphin, flying a little boy bills kite.

billsfanone
05-30-2002, 12:59 AM
Good imagination.

dolfan06
05-30-2002, 03:12 AM
i thought bills had to sit down when they peed!

Sniper
05-31-2002, 12:19 PM
I have to say my newest hate is now Raider fans! To my disbelief, I can even see myself rooting for the Dolphins to beat the Raiders this year....

dolfan06
05-31-2002, 12:33 PM
I have to say my newest hate is now Raider fans! To my disbelief, I can even see myself rooting for the Dolphins to beat the Raiders this year.... btw, don't take offense at any other remark i might make to a bills fan. those are only relaliations for a remark that somebody else has made!:D

Sniper
05-31-2002, 01:14 PM
LOL 06,

I know it is just smack. You don't need to apoligize

dolfan06
05-31-2002, 02:44 PM
LOL 06,

I know it is just smack. You don't need to apoligize bigdoug is an out patient at a drug rehab, and i gotta say something!:D

Capt. Dick
07-02-2006, 05:30 AM
Football times are slow and I`m bored with smack. Thought I`d re-up this. Go ahead now peeps, get things off your chest. :tantrum: :D

FinFrenzy
07-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Thanks, Capt that was pretty fun reading........

bigbry
07-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Football times are slow and I`m bored with smack. Thought I`d re-up this. Go ahead now peeps, get things off your chest. :tantrum: :D

Blast from the past.
Hi Capt.

BB

Capt. Dick
07-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Thanks, Capt that was pretty fun reading........

Glad you enjoyed it FF. I check this room occasionally just to make sure our`n are whup`n their`n. Ya`ll are doing a mighty fine job. Keep up the good work.:D

Capt. Dick
07-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Blast from the past.
Hi Capt.

BB

Hiya Bry...I guess I`m back in this room sooner than I expected.:lol: I`ve been very busy and thought I`d chill out in the lounge for a while. Well...that went to sh!t in a hurry.:lol:

The Confessor
07-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Okay-Here it goes...

But first let me pose a question. Is it not common law that, while on the Freeway, slow traffic stays right?

I absolutely can not stand people that stick all the way to the left and drive considerably below the speed-limit. I understand if you are dodging merging traffic, or you are getting ready for a highway split to the left... but for gawds sake, if I am passing you on the right than you are screwing up, and dont be surprised when I cut you off and slam on my brakes........... (.):tantrum: :tantrum:

late again
07-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Okay-Here it goes...

But first let me pose a question. Is it not common law that, while on the Freeway, slow traffic stays right?

I absolutely can not stand people that stick all the way to the left and drive considerably below the speed-limit. I understand if you are dodging merging traffic, or you are getting ready for a highway split to the left... but for gawds sake, if I am passing you on the right than you are screwing up, and dont be surprised when I cut you off and slam on my brakes........... (.):tantrum: :tantrum:

!!!!! Oh man, I have the same pet peeve. We just got back from vacation. We drove to and from the Outer Banks, NC. So I just experienced more of that than I want to remember. Both my wife and I have lead feet, and it drives me crazy to have to slow down because of some ******* with no common sense or courtesy. I just want to push them off the road. One thing I've noticed is there is no particular age or sex that this is confined to. Old or young; male or female. *******ness knows no boundaries.

Mike13
07-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Cats piss me off.

John Biello
07-04-2006, 11:41 PM
i hate people who act like wanna be gangbangers. actually i hate that whole lifestyle in general.