PDA

View Full Version : dolfan06

Jets_Rule
05-27-2002, 01:00 AM
you want to talk smack? Let do this. ANYTHING goes, so I don't want you to start crying when I talk about your family and trust me I have ALL night even that not enough time to cover your family.

Are you game? and will you run like the BITCH that you are.

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:08 AM
just because i know your mother skates down main street with a matress on her back yelling curb service, you don't have to get testy!

Jets_Rule
05-27-2002, 01:13 AM
that all you can come up with? I used that joke about 15 years ago.

I hear you mother and daddy started there own family web site? It called ugly.com. Is that how you stay in touch with your family?

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:16 AM
how on earth did you use that line from the crib. you musta talked at an early age!

Jets_Rule
05-27-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm loaded for bear and replied already!;) I'll bet you are "loaded" since your old A$$ can't get it up anymore. I'll bet your 50+ in age and is the hood perv.:lol: :lol:

Jets_Rule
05-27-2002, 01:19 AM
how on earth did you use that line from the crib. you musta talked at an early age! you need to learn how to talk smack because you damn sure are NOT in my league. OLD MAN

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Jets_Rule
I'll bet you are "loaded" since your old A$$ can't get it up anymore. I'll bet your 50+ in age and is the hood perv.:lol: :lol: everytime you post something, you're wrong! its happened so many times and others have told you so and you keep right on doing it!

Jets_Rule
05-27-2002, 01:24 AM
everytime you post something, you're wrong! its happened so many times and others have told you so and you keep right on doing it! WOW! I was wrong you can talk smack:rolleyes:

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:31 AM
WOW! I was wrong you can talk smack:rolleyes: WRONG doesn't even begin to describe what you have been!

i would love to exchange shots with tou, but my wife is waiting for my undivided attention!

Jets_Rule
05-27-2002, 01:35 AM
WRONG doesn't even begin to describe what you have been!

i would love to exchange shots with tou, but my wife is waiting for my undivided attention! are you the guy that married a dog? Oh that right she just look like a PITBULL.
When you get done ask her are you better then me? I'll bet she says HELL NO

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:42 AM
you raped a pig and it squealed on ya and you got arrested for smelling little girls tricycle seats with out a license, go home, your a 2 time loser. nobody wants you here!

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:44 AM
are you the guy that married a dog? Oh that right she just look like a PITBULL.
When you get done ask her are you better then me? I'll bet she says HELL NO you're only half right, there was a pitbull involved, but i wasn't about to fight it to get to your mom! and i don't like sloppy seconds!

Jets_Rule
05-27-2002, 09:42 AM
you raped a pig and it squealed on ya and you got arrested for smelling little girls tricycle seats with out a license, go home, your a 2 time loser. nobody wants you here! was that a pig I raped? I thought it was your daughter and mother. I guess your wife is so FAT it easy to her mixed up as two people.

I came on here to talk football your the one who been talking smack to me ever since I came here. You can dish it out, but can't take it.

Jets_Rule
05-27-2002, 09:49 AM
you're only half right, there was a pitbull involved, but i wasn't about to fight it to get to your mom! and i don't like sloppy seconds! I thought your wife wanted your "undivided attention"?
I guess you walk into the bed room and saw all that fat hanging over the bed and thought twice about it. Your team is weak and your smack is weak, so go take some classes on how to talk smack then come talk to me...NEXT

bigbry
05-27-2002, 11:53 AM
'Your team is weak and "

I think you are a little confused. You see the object of the game, the NFL, is to win the SB. The ONLY way you do that is to go to the playoffs. 7 times in 32 yrs ?,puuulease. If you are not in the playoffs then you are out of the SB. Its really simple! And yes we have had our share of playoff losses. Ill use an analogy, do you play golf? when mommy gives you the money you might. Ok, you are putting for a birdie, but you leave the ball short of the cup. The old saying goes, "never up, never in". Getting the idea of what the Jets are all about----"never up, never in"

Another point of your confusion: Miami Rules, and your screen name should read Jets Drool. LMAO!

No girlfriend or wife huh ? Jets_Rule---lets shorten that, something you're used to hearing. "jr" Yes, jr. (junior) will be your name. It fits your style. It fits you.
If you cant piss in the tall grass with the big dogs, oh never mind, you would never get it jr.

BB

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 12:42 PM
Hey jets fool....it`s a short walk to the back of YOUR school bus, huh?

Capt. Dick
05-27-2002, 12:47 PM
Where`d you go, you little twit? :)

Muck
05-27-2002, 01:00 PM
He had to get on that short bus to school. :goof:

dolfan06
05-27-2002, 01:03 PM
he can't really say anything about me so he starts on my mother. well she's been dead for 10 years and if he wants to start on my father, he died 47 years ago. with him and his father, there are sooo many possibilities. i mean its a "you pick em list"!

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 12:14 AM
he can't really say anything about me so he starts on my mother. well she's been dead for 10 years and if he wants to start on my father, he died 47 years ago. with him and his father, there are sooo many possibilities. i mean its a "you pick em list"! Your the one who can't hang. When are you going to start talking smack.

bigbry
I don't "piss in the tall grass" I just piss and **** on Fin fans.

Capt. Dick
I guess your the "HEAD" of all the Fin fans? I can tell just by your name.

bigbry
05-28-2002, 12:19 AM
bigbry

Well hello jr, I knew you wouldnt get it . Proves your age. And by the way not knowing that saying combined with your response makes you what the joke implies ROTFFLMAO!!!!

BB

Capt. Dick
05-28-2002, 12:24 AM
You gotta start hang`n with the the bills fans, kid. They have some good material. Frankly....umm....you suck. There`s still hope tho, finish grade school and hopefully......um....never mind. It`s late. Give your Mom a kiss and go to bed.

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
bigbry

Well hello jr, I knew you wouldnt get it . Proves your age. And by the way not knowing that saying combined with your response makes you what the joke implies ROTFFLMAO!!!!

BB I know what your saying. The only joke on here is dolfan06. He wanted to talk smack with me, but all he brings up is that his mommy and daddy are dead. What the old saying? "Let me give him a dime (or these days it would be $.50) so he could call someone who cares".

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
You gotta start hang`n with the the bills fans, kid. They have some good material. Frankly....umm....you suck. There`s still hope tho, finish grade school and hopefully......um....never mind. It`s late. Give your Mom a kiss and go to bed. The only Mom I give a kiss to before I go to bed is yours.

Dozerdog
05-28-2002, 12:31 AM
This reminds me of a South Park episode "Cripple Fight" between the Jet fan and Dolfan06

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
This reminds me of a South Park episode "Cripple Fight" between the Jet fan and Dolfan06 One problem.. dolfan06 keeps taking off running.

Capt. Dick
05-28-2002, 12:35 AM
The only Mom I give a kiss to before I go to bed is yours.

Yes, my Mom has always been partial to *****cats.

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Yes, my Mom has always been partial to *****cats. what ever works to get me between them legs I do.

Capt. Dick
05-28-2002, 12:45 AM
LOL....You`re not only stupid, your boring. I hope you stick around, kid. G`night gang, I`m beat.

bigbry
05-28-2002, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jets_Rule
[B]"what ever works to get me between them legs I do."

Well I'm glad YOU said that LOL!! Do we need to give you a new "gay" nick name? Cause I'll give ya a Dollar to go service the Raiturds fans. They dont feel to good right now.

BB

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jets_Rule
[B]"what ever works to get me between them legs I do."

Well I'm glad YOU said that LOL!! Do we need to give you a new "gay" nick name? Cause I'll give ya a Dollar to go service the Raiturds fans. They dont feel to good right now.

BB why are you glad? are you a ***?

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:10 AM
One problem.. dolfan06 keeps taking off running. the **** is about to hit the fan and you're standing behind a screen door!:p

3W
05-28-2002, 01:11 AM
After a brutal afternoon finishing page six of what he hopes is his breakthrough book, "psychadelic mushrooms while standing in line for food stamps", "Jest_fool" decides to scan the newsgroups and produces this gem.....

why are you glad? are you a ***?

Hey Jest_Fool, welcome aboard.....this joint has been way too dull lately, and a mullet like you is just what we need to get the sharks feeding again. So, please don't be shy, we all need the relief.

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 01:18 AM
the **** is about to hit the fan and you're standing behind a screen door!:p I have been bringing it a little. I'm still waiting on you.

www.finsuck.com
here we go ANOTHER one I can smack around. I already ran three out of here what is 2 more.

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
After a brutal afternoon finishing page six of what he hopes is his breakthrough book, "psychadelic mushrooms while standing in line for food stamps", "Jest_fool" decides to scan the newsgroups and produces this gem.....

Hey Jest_Fool, welcome aboard.....this joint has been way too dull lately, and a mullet like you is just what we need to get the sharks feeding again. So, please don't be shy, we all need the relief. this "short bus" fool ain't got a chance with all of us! give him a break and just let your creative mind flow and draw him a pic!

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:22 AM
I have been bringing it a little. I'm still waiting on you.

www.finsuck.com
here we go ANOTHER one I can smack around. I already ran three out of here what is 2 more. when you grow up to be an adult, you'll find that even on a holiday you have to work when your a home owner.
now back to the job at hand and you should know plenty about hand jobs!:p

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 01:28 AM
when you grow up to be an adult, you'll find that even on a holiday you have to work when your a home owner.
now back to the job at hand and you should know plenty about hand jobs!:p I'm still waiting. Come on if that the best you can do I will get my 5 year old son to talk smack with you.

How old are you?

3W
05-28-2002, 01:31 AM
"Jest_fool" decided to not heed Mommy's warnings about playing on the stairs with his new scooter. Still a little woozy from the medication after once again getting the top of his head sewn up, he decided we couldn't live without:

I have been bringing it a little. I'm still waiting on you.

www.finsuck.com
here we go ANOTHER one I can smack around. I already ran three out of here what is 2 more.

ummmm....I'm waiting.....you probably ran the other two of here from boring them to tears with your WEAK-SS excuse for smack....BAHAAAAA!!!!

....this could be a seal clubbing of epic proportions......:goof:

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 01:35 AM
the only thing weak on here is you and your mothers blow jobs or is that you wife's. MY BAD.. it both of them. but together there not bad.:lol: :lol:

3W
05-28-2002, 01:41 AM
Jest_fool was lost for words when all of a sudden, an image of his earlier activities with his mother and wife flashed through his feeble mind and he suddenly came up with this original gem:

the only thing weak on here is you and your mothers blow jobs or is that you wife's. MY BAD.. it both of them. but together there not bad.:lol: :lol:

Jeesh, lighten up wilya? It's Tuesday for everyone else too. I know it's a b-tch throwing those garbage cans on a day like this, but you don't need to take it out on us...BAHAAA!!!

...and the clubbin continues.........

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:42 AM
I'm still waiting. Come on if that the best you can do I will get my 5 year old son to talk smack with you.

How old are you? look, you're mama has a kick starter on her vibrator and she deusches with liquid plumber, no wonder your all screwed up! btw don't play with her vibrator, it'll chip your teeth!:p

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:48 AM
the only thing weak on here is you and your mothers blow jobs or is that you wife's. MY BAD.. it both of them. but together there not bad.:lol: :lol: ruler kid, please read this, then when you get it right, post it again!

3W
05-28-2002, 01:49 AM
I'm still waiting. Come on if that the best you can do I will get my 5 year old son to talk smack with you.

How old are you?

Geez...I thought there was a law against letting Freaks like you mutate and have offspring.....:goof:

........Where you gonna put those seal brains after that clubbing? <ick>.....Fool:goof:

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 01:50 AM
look, you're mama has a kick starter on her vibrator and she deusches with liquid plumber, no wonder your all screwed up! btw don't play with her vibrator, it'll chip your teeth!:p you must be getting this stuff from OLDJOKES.com because these are VERY OLD.
How old are you?

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:52 AM
hell, this could be fun, but after working in the yard and painting i'm dead.
c-ya later rembrandt...............er, 3W. nice artwork!

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 01:53 AM
c-ya later rembrandt...............er, 3W. nice artwork! another one takes off running.

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 01:55 AM
you must be getting this stuff from OLDJOKES.com because these are VERY OLD.
How old are you? have to use the old simple stuff, you're not old enough to read the good stuff yet!:D

3W
05-28-2002, 01:59 AM
c-ya later rembrandt...............er, 3W. nice artwork!

Later 06, I'm leaving too...this Jets Troll is getting boring as h-ll with his predictable weak-ss smack....
...Come on back tomorrow Jest_fool..I promise you didn't run me off, I will be happy to continue the clubbing tomorrow...Chump:goof:

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/mchurchfie/babybird.jpg

Jets_Rule
05-28-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

Later 06, I'm leaving too...this Jets Troll is getting boring as h-ll with his predictable weak-ss smack....
...Come on back tomorrow Jest_fool..I promise you didn't run me off, I will be happy to continue the clubbing tomorrow...Chump:goof:

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/mchurchfie/babybird.jpg look at the B-I-T-C-H run.
I'll bet you was that guy at Joe Robbie last season who was talking **** to me until I step in has face and he/you took off running.

dolfan06
05-28-2002, 09:08 AM
look at the B-I-T-C-H run.
I'll bet you was that guy at Joe Robbie last season who was talking **** to me until I step in has face and he/you took off running. i didn't get to sit around all day on my butt, i was tired!:yell: