PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Game Tapes

Super_Duper85
06-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Does anyone know where I could obtain some past Miami football games? I am looking for two games in 94: New England (Marino's first game back from injury vs. Bledsoe) and the Jets games (fake spike). I am not from Miami so I don't probably have much worth trading. I would be willing to send blank tapes. If someone would be nice enough to copy these for me I promise I would not keep bumming games. I do hava a small list of Miami games I could trade if someone has the games I need. Thanks.

steveincolorado
08-06-2004, 09:15 PM
I have the 94 New England game on tape. I would make a copy for you in either dvd or vhs. Let me know what you have in trade. I also have the spike game (Jets), but I'am missing the 1st QTR. of that game. I'am looking for more games myself. Let me know and we can chat.

Steve

geo1372
09-09-2004, 01:24 PM
I have about 120 games on tape most from 1990 to last year unfortunately most of the older ones are on vhs set to slp so i could get 2 games a tape lots of marino vs kelly games and yes i even have our blow out losses in the playoffs to jax and den...wonder why i keep those??? I will be catalogging them over the next few weeks to compile a list!!! so send me what you may be looking for .... anyone have marinos first game against the raiders dont remember the date it was a monday night where he went in late in the game and threw his first nfl td ! :) would like to get that one

jco
08-11-2005, 11:39 PM
hello,

I would like to trade some dolphins videos. I can make DVDs of the following:

Game Date Comment

Dolphins v Bears 12/2/85 Only Bear loss that year

Dolphins v Bills 10/4/92 Dolphins Blowout AT Bills

1993 Pro Bowl 2/7/93 Marino Played ( 1992 Season )

Dolphins v Eagles 11/14/93 Shula’s 325 Win – Marino out

Dolphins v Cowboys 11/93 Thanksgiving Day , Steve DeBerg

Don Shula Shows 1994 7 of last 8 ’94 regular season games

Dolphins v Chiefs 12/31/94 Marino v Montana PLAYOFF

Dolphins v Chargers 12/19/99 Marino’s last home win

Marino – A Legend Retires 2000 TV Special

Dolphins v Falcons 12/30/01 Great Defensive Game

Dolphins v Jets 9/22/02 Dolphins broke 8 game Jet Streak

Dolphins v Broncos 10/13/02 Classic

Marino HOF Induction 8/7/05 Marino HOF speeches only

===============================
anybody have any games or dolphins related video to trade for these?
Please send your trade lists to : hifisapi@gate.net

Later,
JCO

jco
08-11-2005, 11:42 PM
I have about 120 games on tape most from 1990 to last year unfortunately most of the older ones are on vhs set to slp so i could get 2 games a tape lots of marino vs kelly games and yes i even have our blow out losses in the playoffs to jax and den...wonder why i keep those??? I will be catalogging them over the next few weeks to compile a list!!! so send me what you may be looking for .... anyone have marinos first game against the raiders dont remember the date it was a monday night where he went in late in the game and threw his first nfl td ! :) would like to get that one
When you finish your list, please send a copy to me! See my last post for what I have in trade.

My email is hifisapi@gate.net

Thanks,
jco

elandre
08-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Dolphins v Broncos 10/13/02 Classic

That game was sick def one of my favs

IceStorm
08-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Games on VHS are ok. I much prefer DVD tho. Less storage space on my computer! :D