PDA

View Full Version : CW, LAkers still gonna win this series?

TerryTate
06-10-2004, 11:44 PM
Will Ferrell's new movie preview for "Anchorman" shown during the Laker game was more entertaining than the Los Angeles offense. Hell, I couldve watched appliance direct commercials and wouldve been more entertained. Blame the crappiness on Karl Malone's injury all you want, Los Angeles has enough talent with or without KM to blow out the pistons.

This time, when the Glove DOESNT fit, it doesnt work to an advantage (see Gary Payton) unlike it did in the past.

If the "Zen-Master" Phil Jackson is as good everyone said he is...(he's not, but that's for another thread another time)....he shouldve been able to adjust and put a better product out on the floor.

That's 3 games that the Pistons have outplayed the Lakers, one of those games the Lakers needed a miracle shot at the end of regulation to have a chance to win....

:laughat: http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/06/AABP025-1.jpg

Prime Time
06-10-2004, 11:53 PM
:roflmao: Does my prediction still look that silly now?

Al13
06-11-2004, 12:02 AM
well , one thing is for sure, that all we lakers fans have to agree on, WE ARE IN TROUBLE...

LIQUID24
06-11-2004, 12:10 AM
You sound like a bad comedian TT, no offense :tongue:

Anyway, yeah, we sucked, couldn't make a jumper. Couldn't do anything right.That Detroit defense is swarming, I give them alot of credit. We're definitely in truble, but we can still win the series. Realistically, we need to win at least one in Detroit and go back to L.A. down 3-2, and then win both games at home. I'm not particularly confident, but we can do it, I hope :D

TerryTate
06-11-2004, 12:36 AM
You sound like a bad comedian TT, no offense :tongue:

I'm not trying to be funny, what I said was the truth..... :lol:

now THAT's funny!

Clumpy
06-11-2004, 01:39 AM
Damn! That was 2 cans of whipa$$ tonight :lol:

CirclingWagons
06-11-2004, 04:22 AM
there you all go discharging your load prematurely again...have the Lakers taught you nothing? They will win the series, and all of you will beg for my forgiveness

CirclingWagons
06-11-2004, 04:25 AM
Damn! That was 2 cans of whipa$$ tonight :lol:
the correct term is "whoop-***" you old bastard :goof:

:jk:

TerryTate
06-11-2004, 04:26 AM
there you all go discharging your load prematurely again...have the Lakers taught you nothing? They will win the series, and all of you will beg for my forgiveness

too bad u didnt see the game tonight, if you saw the expression on their faces, your bubble wouldve burst as theirs did....

CirclingWagons
06-11-2004, 04:29 AM
too bad u didnt see the game tonight, if you saw the expression on their faces, your bubble wouldve burst as theirs did....
you see the look on the pistons faces when the Lakers erased a 6 point deficit in 40 secs?....it means nothing. Game 4 is not Game 3

Clumpy
06-11-2004, 05:12 AM
Eye spells itz wat every ways eye wants! :mad:

;)

WestCoastPhins
06-11-2004, 07:20 AM
And now a messege from a True Laker Hater. For game 3 and until game 4 im loving it. All these laker fans here in CA are eating there words now and it couldnt be better. The lakers are the pats of the NBA. They get lucky all the time and just piss me off half the time. Its all about the bulls, but for now lets say the pistons. I just hope they can keep it up and not bust a San Antonio. Until this series is closed off completly will I be worried about LA. But as for now Its sure looking good.

And if you are a laker fan get used to hearing this.

na na na na , na na na na, hey heyyy, goodbye. (repeat that a couple of times)

Prime Time
06-11-2004, 12:29 PM
:roflmao: Lakers should be down 3-0 nothing right now, but they aren't. It just goes to show you that LA cannot match up well against Detroit. Detroit is owning LA right now. So now, Detroit needs to win 2 more and it is all over! LETS GET IT STARTED!

Hellion
06-11-2004, 03:28 PM
you see the look on the pistons faces when the Lakers erased a 6 point deficit in 40 secs?....it means nothing. Game 4 is not Game 3

Did you see the look on the all mighty Fakers oh I meen Lakers faces in game 3 when they realized that they are OWNED The Lakers will be lucky to see LA again in this series. :roflmao:

CirclingWagons
06-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Did you see the look on the all mighty Fakers oh I meen Lakers faces in game 3 when they realized that they are OWNED The Lakers will be lucky to see LA again in this series. :roflmao:
yet another fool who is blowing his load too soon. Can't blame you though, you ARE a dolphin fan so you're used to getting your hopes up :lol:

Prime Time
06-11-2004, 05:46 PM
:lol: And I was getting bashed for saying the series was over in Game 1...:lol: everyone is jumping on the bandwagon...CW, maybe it is time you did too :woot: :lol:

Hellion
06-11-2004, 08:51 PM
You didn't watch the games did you?

Because if you did you wouldn't be yackin about the Fakers.

It was complete domination by the Pistons, Shaq had 14 points fourteen. Bryant had 11 and Prince completely shut him down.

Malone his hurt Fisher is hurt and Detriot can smell the blood in the water.

Here's the look :roflmao:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Hellion
06-11-2004, 08:53 PM
:lol: And I was getting bashed for saying the series was over in Game 1...:lol: everyone is jumping on the bandwagon...CW, maybe it is time you did too :woot: :lol:

Basketball isn't my favorite sport #3 behind Football and Hockey, but I'm still a Pistons fan always have been, and I never jump on a bandwagon.

CirclingWagons
06-12-2004, 04:30 AM
God help this kid. Do a search on all your posts in the "Other Sports" forum. It's Grade-A unintentional comedy.

Primetime just admit what all of us already know: You don't know **** about any sport except maybe soccer(which all of 5 people in this country watch). You bandwagon a different team every week...calm down, take a couple ritalin(more like a couple hundred), and quit jumping on and off bandwagons...you're bound to sprain an ankle that way. You sound like a kid on christmas eve when it comes to the mere thought of LA losing the finals...I can picture it.."Santa's gonna get me a supersoaker 300!", "Lakers are going to lose!"

got some bad news for ya Primetime, there is no Santa, and there will be no O'Brien trophy in Detroit this year. :cry: :cry: :cry:

CirclingWagons
06-12-2004, 04:34 AM
You didn't watch the games did you?

Because if you did you wouldn't be yackin about the Fakers.

It was complete domination by the Pistons, Shaq had 14 points fourteen. Bryant had 11 and Prince completely shut him down.

Malone his hurt Fisher is hurt and Detriot can smell the blood in the water.

Here's the look :roflmao:
yeah, I saw that look when they were dominated and down 2 games(not just one) to the Spurs...look what happened there. :goof:

Just cause the Pistons have been a model for futility the last 14 years doesn't mean you can talk **** when they finally do something. Newsflash: last time I checked the Finals wasn't a 3 game series :eek:
Lakers have faced tougher opponents this year and in the past, and they will prevail.

Hellion
06-12-2004, 05:31 AM
yeah, I saw that look when they were dominated and down 2 games(not just one) to the Spurs...look what happened there. :goof:

Apples an oranges pal, yes they are both NBA teams, but completely different. Just remember the lakers were not as banged up as they are now, and they have NOT been dominated in the playoffs like they are now, you can hang on to that one win at the Staples all you want but facts are facts it took a miracle shot and a mental error by the Pistons in order for them to pull that off.

Just cause the Pistons have been a model for futility the last 14 years doesn't mean you can talk **** when they finally do something

This is a moronic statement, I can talk sh!t all I want circlejerk I don't need permission from anyone.

Newsflash: last time I checked the Finals wasn't a 3 game series :eek: Lakers have faced tougher opponents this year and in the past, and they will prevail.

Well no sh!t Sherlock, and the Pistons are well aware of it.

And no they haven't faced a tougher opponent, just ask them.

Lakers have faced tougher opponents this year and in the past

See LA and their fans have the same dam problem, their living in the past.

You know what the X factor here is CW? Joe Dumars, he's been there he's done that and he's letting Brown and the boys know what to expect, when to expect it, and how to deal with it. ;)

You remind me of the NFC fans when they ripped 13 straight superbowls in a row off against the AFC. All good (or bad) things come to an end.

caneproud117
06-12-2004, 11:25 AM
When the Ponders lose game 4 it's going to be tough for CW to accept the fact that his Ponders were never really that good. They got by the Spurs on a miracle shot that crushed them and were never able to rebound. However, after Kobe's shot that should have never been a shot, the Pistons put a pounding on that they're never seen. They've dominated this series in 11 out of the 12 quarters of play. Oh well, after this season the Ponders won't be the Ponders anymore, maybe they'll actually find some 'team' players. Kobe will be in jail, Shaq will be traded, and the small world of an LA fan comes crashing down.

:roflmao: It's already in the works.

t2thejz
06-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Im not jumping on the bandwangon until it is done. You guys are jinxing it!!!!SHUTUP!!LAKERS CAN COME BACK STRONG AND WIN THIS AND KNOW ONE WOULD BE SUPRISED.

GO PISTONS!!!

Prime Time
06-12-2004, 03:25 PM
God help this kid. Do a search on all your posts in the "Other Sports" forum. It's Grade-A unintentional comedy.

Primetime just admit what all of us already know: You don't know **** about any sport except maybe soccer(which all of 5 people in this country watch). You bandwagon a different team every week...calm down, take a couple ritalin(more like a couple hundred), and quit jumping on and off bandwagons...you're bound to sprain an ankle that way. You sound like a kid on christmas eve when it comes to the mere thought of LA losing the finals...I can picture it.."Santa's gonna get me a supersoaker 300!", "Lakers are going to lose!"

got some bad news for ya Primetime, there is no Santa, and there will be no O'Brien trophy in Detroit this year. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just admit what all of us already know? Not what everyone knows, but what YOU think. First off, a lot of people watch soccer in this country, not compared to baseball, or basketball or football but a good amount.

Secondly, I know sh*t about sports other than Soccer as you so kindly put it. I also know about Football (predicted sweep of the Bills :roflmao: but that is a different topic), and I know about Baseball. So that's three sports right there.

Thirdly, I just got into Basketball when the Heat started making a run, and I have stated this. I am still learning the game, but just because I am learning the game doesn't mean I can't make predictions.

Fourthly, I don't jump on and off bandwagons and If I wanted to I could do as I please. Who are you to tell me what to do and what not to do? Anyway, my top 2 teams in NBA are Miami and Minnesota. I use to like LA, but something just hit me a few weeks ago, I hate all California teams. Especially Oakland (Raiders) and LA Lakers. I do like some players on the team but I would rather have them not win it all. So of course I am going to root for Detroit. I am not a fan of their team or anything, I just want them to beat LA.

Finally, last time I checked noone has gotten into double figures besides Kobe and Shaq. Malone is hurt. You have been PWNED 3 games now, and came away with one win because of Larry Brown's decision to not foul Shaq. This Detroit Defense is killing LA. Kobe Bryant's points in last game's first half? 1! :roflmao: That is one more point then you and me CW, and we didn't even participate in the game. CW, watch the game tommorow, and enjoy it, because I know I will. :)

TerryTate
06-12-2004, 03:34 PM
dont you mean Larry Brown in your 2nd to last paragraph PT :lol:

Prime Time
06-12-2004, 03:42 PM
What are you talking about? :lol: ;)

Fresh
06-13-2004, 03:34 AM
Yo CW, remember that tight Kobe avatar I did for you for AFCE-Rivals? Well, you liked that font right? Here is an EXCLUSIVE I did just for you, bruh:

WestCoastPhins
06-13-2004, 05:12 AM
LAKERS SUCK!!!

It will forever be about the Bulls. And if you want a good Laker team watch the Showtime Lakers not this team.

LIQUID24
06-13-2004, 09:36 AM
What's with all the haters? Did Kobe get with some of your girlfriends or something :) ? The series isn't over yet. You're celebrating just like the Spurs were after 2 games.

caneproud117
06-13-2004, 11:10 AM
What's with all the haters? Did Kobe get with some of your girlfriends or something :) ? The series isn't over yet. You're celebrating just like the Spurs were after 2 games.
Actually it's been three games and the Ponders were dominated in all three. Came away with a lucky shot to win game two, but ask anyone who dominated that game and they'll tell you it was the Pistons. The Spurs won their first two and looked like crap the rest of the way. Two different series, two different outcomes. :lol:

LIQUID24
06-13-2004, 11:14 AM
Actually it's been three games and the Ponders were dominated in all three. Came away with a lucky shot to win game two, but ask anyone who dominated that game and they'll tell you it was the Pistons. The Spurs won their first two and looked like crap the rest of the way. Two different series, two different outcomes. :lol:
There hasn't been an outcome yet bud ;)

By the way, "Ponders"? That's not supposed to be an insult, is it? :lol:

Fresh
06-13-2004, 01:44 PM

Nah, my girl is caramel...in other words, not Kobe's flava. :D

The series isn't over, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't head back to LA.

caneproud117
06-14-2004, 12:04 AM
There hasn't been an outcome yet bud ;)

By the way, "Ponders"? That's not supposed to be an insult, is it? :lol:

They talk like a "Lake" but play like a "Pond". Game 4 to the Pistons, like I said. Game 5 will go to the Ponders, but I see the Pistons taking game 6 in LA in front of a stunned crowd. :shakeno:

LIQUID24
06-14-2004, 12:10 AM
They talk like a "Lake" but play like a "Pond". Game 4 to the Pistons, like I said. Game 5 will go to the Ponders, but I see the Pistons taking game 6 in LA in front of a stunned crowd. :shakeno:
Don't sell them short, Pistons in five :lol:

LIQUID24
06-14-2004, 12:11 AM
Nah, my girl is caramel...in other words, not Kobe's flava. :D

The series isn't over, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't head back to LA.
:lol:

Hey, he did go out with Brandy once, so your girl better watch out. ;)

ThunderCane
06-14-2004, 12:11 AM
Nahhh, Pistons are going to close this out tuesday night.

Hellion
06-14-2004, 12:13 AM
Nahhh, Pistons are going to close this out tuesday night.

:yes:

Al13
06-14-2004, 12:23 AM
i still believe.... :(

Hellion
06-14-2004, 03:22 AM
Yo CW, remember that tight Kobe avatar I did for you for AFCE-Rivals? Well, you liked that font right? Here is an EXCLUSIVE I did just for you, bruh:

:lol: :lol:

Here's some more looks CW. the look on Kobe's face says it all.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/06/billupsel_295_040610-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/06/LALDET_040613_014-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/06/LALDET_040613_011-1.jpg

TerryTate
06-14-2004, 03:34 AM
I still respect hte lakers enough to where if they win on tuesday the series will go 7...

Fresh
06-14-2004, 05:18 AM
Where's C-Wag? He usually IM's me every day talkin' shhh.

Before the series started, he said Lakers in 5. When the series was 1-0, he said Lakers in 6. When it was 1-1, I didn't get a prediction, all I got was "I told you so", even though I all I hoped for was a split in the first 2 games. When the series was 2-1, he said Lakers in 6 or 7.

What is your prediction now, C-Wag? :lol:

caneproud117
06-14-2004, 09:02 AM

I think I'm going to go clean up my mess now... :shelby: :mdfin:

Prime Time
06-14-2004, 03:10 PM
:rofl: C-Wag is nowhere to be seen. You beat me to the punch CO. Where is he? He was spouting off and spouting off how my predictions were stupid and homeristic and ignorant. :roflmao: Look at the series now?! And next game is in Detroit. Can you say PWNED!!! :woot:

CirclingWagons
06-14-2004, 03:16 PM
If the Lakers can win Game 5, they'll win out...looking like a big "if" right now though

Prime Time
06-14-2004, 05:23 PM
:lol: Not your usual self there hey C-Wag? Where is the trash talking at? Prepare to eat crow tommorow night.

Hellion
06-14-2004, 11:36 PM
If the Lakers can win Game 5, they'll win out...looking like a big "if" right now though

Your smoking dope.
:shakeno:

CirclingWagons
06-15-2004, 04:11 AM
Your smoking dope.
:shakeno:
nah, You're smoking dope :goof:

Fresh
06-15-2004, 05:58 AM

Uhh, what ever happened to the "FACTS"? You know, like how you always say the Lakers are a SURE THING to win it all? :roflmao:

caneproud117
06-15-2004, 07:14 PM
Couldn't have said this any better myself, "In short, should Detroit finish this off, the Pistons have set the bar for next season where it belongs -- in a place beyond the reach of any group of individuals, no matter how decorated or tenured or talented. Only teams hoist NBA titles. Pray that it stays that way." - Ric Bucher for ESPN the Magazine.

Prime Time
06-15-2004, 08:24 PM
I cannot wait until Detroit wins this series. I would love to see the non-existent CW who dissapears when they lose come on and eat his crow.

Hellion
06-16-2004, 12:46 AM
nah, You're smoking dope :goof:

:roflmao: Put the pipe down.
:goof: