PDA

View Full Version : Hot or Not???

Prime Time
06-14-2004, 09:47 PM
A whole bunch of my friends and I were chillin' at my house and a Black Eyed Peas video came on. It was "Hey Mama". Then we started talking about Fergie, the female in the band. Then we started talking about how she looks. Half of us thought she was fine, myself included, and half said no. :shakeno: What do the males on the board who are familiar with her think?

The_Philster
06-15-2004, 06:05 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif Not too bad...but she doesn't look like anything special, IMO.

Scrap
06-15-2004, 07:36 AM
I wouldn't kick her out the sack. She's okay.

Muck
06-15-2004, 08:35 AM
I think she's bangin' hott. She's got such a tight body (and shows it off). Especially that stomach. And I love it when she shakes that azz.

It's all about the body.

LIQUID24
06-15-2004, 10:22 AM
Fergie is a hot b*tch. The picture on this thread doesn't do her justice. Watch the video for "Shut Up" and you'll agree, she is FINE.

Justasportsfan
06-15-2004, 11:37 AM
:up: She's hot and she can move.

dolphan39
06-15-2004, 11:53 AM
she's hot for sure: she made the Maxim Hot 100

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/artists/black_eyed_peas/30_240x320.jpg

Prime Time
06-15-2004, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I went to google and did a search for pics of her, and all the ones there were too small or she didn't look good in, such as that one (I believe that is one of the pics). She is smokin' hot and she knows how to move. I think she is so fine. I wish we could get some more opinions.

t2thejz
06-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Id hit it

outtawack311
06-15-2004, 03:00 PM
I'd prolly hit it, but I still think she is ugly.

Phinzone
06-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Here's the problem.

When considering if she's hot, you have to put things in perspective. Anyone can have a bad picture taken. But on the other hand anyone can look damn good given the treatments they get during Video and photo shoots.

That's why I don't get people oogeling over celebs. Sure, some of them are hot. But I gurantee, you can walk around any town, and find girls JUST as hot as those celebes IRL. They just don't get the star treatment. I GURANTEE that those abs you speak of were painted on. She may have a tight stomache, but they won't pop half as much IRL as they do in that video due to them being painted on, camera angles, etc. etc.

So is she hot? I'd say on a scale of 1-10 she's a 7. In real life she's pretty, but not someone I'd put a long term relationship at risk for.

Prime Time
06-15-2004, 04:18 PM
In real life she's pretty, but not someone I'd put a long term relationship at risk for.

Gay

:lol: :lol: :jk:

Muck
06-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Those abs looked pretty tight live on SNL and everywhere else I've seen her live. She's in damn good shape, no two ways about it. But I agree with you on celebs and their makeup/treatment, etc. Still, she's one of those girls that is prolly real hot in person too.

And to the guy who said "She's hot in 'Shut Up' "........Amen!!

Phinzone
06-15-2004, 11:22 PM
I'll try to look up some uh...very unflattering Brittney Spears Pic's...IRL she's just a little above average. In her video's she's hot as the sun. Really cool what they can do with makeup. I'm trying to think who it was, Jessica Alba Maybe, whoever it was, she was trim, but not ripped. They painted those abs on and you'd think she's a personal trainer. Really amazing.

Muck
06-16-2004, 09:05 AM
Britney just doesn't do it for me. But that's another thread.

Justasportsfan
06-16-2004, 09:07 AM
Gay

:lol: :lol: :jk::lol:

Prime Time
06-16-2004, 05:46 PM
She was also the female in the "Lets Get it STarted" NBA Finals commercials. I just saw the actual music video for the song, she looks hott as hell, but the song doesn't sound the same without the NBA Finals clips in it.

JPhinfan86
06-20-2004, 07:47 AM
You've got to show her body or you've got no case. Just something about her face that looks 45-ish. Very very nice bod though. She was one Maxim's 100 hottest hotties countdown on VH1...I forget what number. They showed her on some kiddie show when she was out 9, she looks nothing like when she was little.