PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Hellion, caneproud, and others(not including Primetime)

CirclingWagons
06-16-2004, 04:20 AM
The Pistons won fair and square, they dominated and deserved the series. Congrats to them on their 3rd title. I'm here to eat my crow from Hellion, caneproud, and hell, even clumpy :lol:

However, all of Primetime's posts are pretty useless, being as he predicted the Wolves to be in the finals(not to mention that the Heat and Caron Butler suck). I have no time to argue with a kid who's balls haven't even dropped yet. :shakeno:

and TT and CO84...you guys can go ahead and smile now, LA has lost, and I know you're Laker-hating asses are happy, and don't try and tell me otherwise or you're fulla **** :shakeno:
..just remember, the Lakers have more rings than all of your favorite sports teams combined, so you can MOD EDIT :D . Neither of you are Piston fans, so don't hide behind them for smack talk, stick with your 0-ring, 0-finals appearance team(atleast you guys are true fans of them though, unlike some kid that will remain unnamed)
Once again, Congrats to the Detroit Pistons and their fans on the NBA title.

Clumpy
06-16-2004, 04:48 AM
:up:

TerryTate
06-16-2004, 10:36 AM
C-Wag, just remember a few things...

1) Lakers have been around since Father Freakin' Time, thats why they have more rings than my teams (Lakers have been around since 1947, 30 years before the oldest franchise i root for, the Dolphins)
2) I love the showtime Lakers, not this go-around of selfish superstars that thought they would walk all over everyone (I like Shaq though, the rest I could care less about)
3) Big Ben Wallace is one of my favorite players outside of the Miami Heat
4) You'll find that when my teams arent in it, I usually pull for the underdog, and the East needed something like this to happen
4) Due to the above reasons, I will talk as much smack as I want....

Los Angeles Lakers = Over the hill Talent, no Heart (save Kobe Bryant and Shaq)
Kobe Bryant = lucky he's so young, cause if he were older, the days of comparing him to MJ would be over, but hes got so much time left....
Faker Fans = Arrogant (CW you were so high and mighty that the fakers would steamroll this team, while I didnt predict that the Pistons would win either, you gloated about steamrolling this team)

Prime Time
06-16-2004, 01:26 PM
The Pistons won fair and square, they dominated and deserved the series. Congrats to them on their 3rd title. I'm here to eat my crow from Hellion, caneproud, and hell, even clumpy :lol:

However, all of Primetime's posts are pretty useless, being as he predicted the Wolves to be in the finals(not to mention that the Heat and Caron Butler suck). I have no time to argue with a kid who's balls haven't even dropped yet. :shakeno:

:shakeno: Keep talking your ****. Well let me see CW, my posts are useless because I said Wolves would be in the finals and I was wrong? So then are your posts useless too since you picked LA to win the finals and you were wrong? I guess so...

You keep bring up the Heat and Caron Butler sucks thread, that was before I started watching B-Ball, and like I have stated 1,000 times I did jump on their bandwagon. As for my balls having dropped or not, how would you ever know? Is there someway you can look through your computer into mine and see through my clothing? An outstanding Middle School crack there CW. :roflmao:

..just remember, the Lakers have more rings than all of your favorite sports teams combined, so you can MOD EDIT

And remember The Phins have more rings than the Bills have. Hey and the Heat are on the same page as Buffalo. Amazing.

Neither of you are Piston fans, so don't hide behind them for smack talk, stick with your 0-ring, 0-finals appearance team(atleast you guys are true fans of them though, unlike some kid that will remain unnamed)

Actually I became a true fan at the end of the season. I jumped on their bandwagon. But I followed the matches etc. It's okay, you are just bitter because WE got the last laugh :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Congrats to the Detroit Pistons and their fans on the NBA title.

:lol: That's right CW, congratulate the team. Priceless stuff right there. I guess my Detroit in 7 prediction doesn't look so silly now. LA got whooped, with all that talent! Ahahahaha!

TerryTate
06-16-2004, 01:30 PM
Actually I became a true fan at the end of the season. I jumped on their bandwagon. But I followed the matches etc. It's okay, you are just bitter because WE got the last laugh :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: <---see that, thats me laughing at you PT....

You may have "become a fan" late in the season, but by no means are you a true fan, it's too early to tell for that, you've been a fan of theirs for what? 2 months? :lol:

Prime Time
06-16-2004, 01:35 PM
A true fan for me is, sticking with the team. And I am going to stick with the team, as I stick with all my other sports teams.

TerryTate
06-16-2004, 01:38 PM
A true fan for me is, sticking with the team. And I am going to stick with the team, as I stick with all my other sports teams.

That emphasizes my point, we dont know if you will be a true fan, cause we've seen no evidence of you doing that because a substantial amount of time has yet to pass. And its not easy to take your word for it since you have changed your mind so many times on rooting for teams, hatin' on teams, etc...

Fresh
06-16-2004, 04:16 PM
CW, I told your a** about 25 times that Kobe was one of my favorite players. I don't hate the Lakers. I hate Karl Malone and most of the Lakers fans, who are bandwagoners(yes, 65% of the Lakers fans hopped onto the bandwagon a few years ago).

I wanted the Pistons to win it because I picked them from the playoffs started in RealGM's Playoff Challenge, and people called me stupid.

JV League my a**...nice way to save yourself talking about rings of the PREVIOUS years, btw.

Phil Jackson is gone, and so is Kobe. The saga is OVER...

Prime Time
06-16-2004, 05:38 PM
JV League my a**...nice way to save yourself talking about rings of the PREVIOUS years, btw.

Phil Jackson is gone, and so is Kobe. The saga is OVER...

PWNED!!!! :roflmao:

Hellion
06-18-2004, 10:12 PM

:D actually it's their fourth they won one when they were in Ft Wayne.

JPhinfan86
06-20-2004, 03:30 AM
I was shocked when I saw the margin of defeat in game 7. With all that talent L.A. should never lose. Just like the Yankees, they spend (i'm pretty sure) 70 million more then the next team...there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't win EVERY year. I hope the NFL never reaches that point, it wouldn't be any fun to watch. It would be like the Pro Bowl's rosters being which ever team had the most amount of money. By the way...what is PWNED PT? Just curious.

TerryTate
06-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Actually, there is a salary cap in the NBA, so they really dont get a huge leg-up on the salary thing....so its not fair to compare the Lakers to the Yankees, they have the additional hall of fame talent in Payton and Malone (or did, cause one or both might not be back) because they took paycuts. Without those two, there was Kobe and Shaq and a bunch of scrubs that werent paid that much since the chunk went to that duo.

LIQUID24
06-20-2004, 10:46 PM
Actually, there is a salary cap in the NBA, so they really dont get a huge leg-up on the salary thing....so its not fair to compare the Lakers to the Yankees, they have the additional hall of fame talent in Payton and Malone (or did, cause one or both might not be back) because they took paycuts. Without those two, there was Kobe and Shaq and a bunch of scrubs that werent paid that much since the chunk went to that duo.
Also, no one take pay-cuts to play for the Yankees. If anything, they're all overpaid (Jeter, Giambi, Bernie, Contreras, Mussina etc.)

Bodzilla29
06-21-2004, 01:11 AM
NBA has a soft cap and is rediculous. Blazers and Knicks annually spend more than the Lakers but don't have the man management to win titles. I hate the Lakers but they deserve what they got.