PDA

View Full Version : Boycott of Dophin-hater13

Cranx
05-28-2002, 03:49 PM
This guys posts are really just getting on my nerves. He has little...errr...nothing intelligent to say and simply comes over here to bash, claiming he's a 'Fin-fan. My thought is that he's just a low life Jets or Bills fan with nothing better to do with his time so he hangs around here under the guise of being a Dolphin fan. Let's do our pariotic duty and not respond to a single post he so ignorantly places on this site and perhaps he'll go away. Drop the facade bro and go home!!

BTW dolphin-hater, take a grammer lesson, at least that way your little tyrades would make some sense. :fire:

inFINSible
05-28-2002, 04:07 PM
Just click on his profile, look on the bottom right, and add him to your ignore list............DONE!

dolphinators13
05-28-2002, 04:28 PM
yea you to are fags

dolphinators13
05-28-2002, 04:31 PM
what bc i dont like jay i cant speak say what i want to

dolphinators13
05-28-2002, 04:32 PM
bc i dont like him i cant like the dolphins

Baz
05-28-2002, 04:34 PM
Its not that you don't like Jay. I have no problem with you not liking Jay. The problem is that you are making up statistics and facts and keep restating the same useless garbage. You refuse to acknowledge when someone else has made a good point, and respond to that good point with the same repetitive "can't beat playoff team" garbage. You have yet to make an intelligent and rational comment.

dolphinators13
05-28-2002, 04:37 PM
what you think he can beat playoff teams

dolphinators13
05-28-2002, 04:39 PM
look at the stats in 2000 the teams we played in the regular season that made the playoffs that year we lost to jays record was 0-3 this year his record was 2-5

dolphinators13
05-28-2002, 04:42 PM
how is that making up stats

Capt. Dick
05-28-2002, 04:47 PM
Looks like they put you out here in the black hole, kid.

dolphinators13
05-28-2002, 05:50 PM
yea

BigDoug
05-28-2002, 08:54 PM
You guys make the condo board of directors of Seinfeld's Del Boca Vista look like Einsteins.

Scrap Iron
05-31-2002, 02:14 AM
I'm with you 100% dolphinator13. You and I both know how much Jay Fiedler sucks and the rest of these braindead so-called fans are living in a fantasy world. I'm going to be LMAO when Jay ruins this team this year. All these current Fiedler lovers will start bashing him and they'll all be crying about getting a new QB etc. etc. and I'll be here laughing at them while they're wallowing in their ignorance.

Baz
05-31-2002, 02:17 AM
Just so you know, you have taken sides with a 12 year old little boy who knows next to nothing about NFL football. He has NEVER made a logical or intelligent post. Hope you have fun.

dolfan06
05-31-2002, 03:27 AM
on the other hand scrap iron, if fiedler excells, you had better find a new board!
there have been players in this 35 years i have been a dolphin fan, that i didn't like, cox being one of em. but he was a dolphin and i made excuses for him and backed every player on that team, thats what a real fan does!

BigDoug
05-31-2002, 07:32 AM
Come on...being a "real fan" by your definition went out the window with free agency. If you put all your emotional eggs in one basket to blindly back a certain player and then they get traded or sign with a rival team, what then? I guess all the fielder backers will have to find a "new board" if he leaves lol.

Del Boca Vista!

dolfan06
05-31-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Come on...being a "real fan" by your definition went out the window with free agency. If you put all your emotional eggs in one basket to blindly back a certain player and then they get traded or sign with a rival team, what then? I guess all the fielder backers will have to find a "new board" if he leaves lol.

Del Boca Vista! i was the only one with a personal picture on finheaven. well doug, i'm glad to see you finally made the adjustment!:lol:

BigDoug
05-31-2002, 12:21 PM
Actually....

dolfan06
05-31-2002, 12:30 PM
the resemblance is fantastic!

Scrap Iron
05-31-2002, 04:10 PM
Hey alright BigDoug. A Buffalo Bills fan has to come on here and teach these Fiedler lovers something. At least somebody knows something on here since this board lacks a lot of intelligence from people like Marion 31 etc. And by the way, I'm not too worried about Fiedler being awesome this year so I will be here when he fails miserably again and will be laughing in all your faces.

Baz
06-01-2002, 02:46 AM
Thats mature Scrap Iron, someone disagrees with you and you start questioning their intelligence. I don't have time to get into this with you, so have fun in your ignorant bliss.

Scrap Iron
06-01-2002, 02:54 AM
Settle down BMarion31!!! You are just too wrapped up in all this. It's not a matter of life or death here it's only football. Get a grip. Just because a 12 year-old and a 15 year-old have shown you up on here is no reason to exhibit all this hostility towards everyone.

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Scrap Iron
Hey alright BigDoug. A Buffalo Bills fan has to come on here and teach these Fiedler lovers something. At least somebody knows something on here since this board lacks a lot of intelligence from people like Marion 31 etc. And by the way, I'm not too worried about Fiedler being awesome this year so I will be here when he fails miserably again and will be laughing in all your faces. SURPISE! :rolleyes:

dolfan87
06-02-2002, 05:12 PM
I am really curious...Scrap Iron, will you still be around at the end of the year if Jay Fiedler makes the Pro Bowl? Seriously bro, will you have the guts to bring your wit back onto these forums and say, "Ok, so Jay Fiedler isn't so bad after all".

See your problem is, you haven't watched enough football. Your 15 years old, and your arguing with guys who have been following the game for twice, sometimes three times as long as you have.

No one here...and I mean no one, is saying that Jay Fiedler is the end all be all of quarterbacks. We are calling him what he is, a servicable QB, who can do his part to get this team to the Big Dance.

You on the other hand are off on some tangent about him being soooooo terrible.

Time to grow up Jr., and I dare you to be here at the end of this season...same user name, and tell me then what Jay Fiedler is.

Baz
06-02-2002, 05:17 PM
Well said Dolfan. Although I'm only 19 myself so I'm not one to talk.

dolfan87
06-02-2002, 06:32 PM
31, you have a grip. See I wouldn't respect anyone who told me that Jay was the #1 or #2 QB in the league either. It goes both ways. I have seen your posts, and you have a handle on the game...smile bro, your in good company here.

Muck
06-03-2002, 12:04 AM
I love you're logic, Scrap. If you were a real fan, you'd want Fiedler to prove you wrong despite the fact that you don't like him. But instead, you take the KB route and would rather be "right" than see the team succeed.

Go home, Jet-boy.

Scrap Iron
06-03-2002, 03:46 AM
I am not a Jets fan you pea-brain Muck. You're little saying under your screen name says it all. You have an imaginary friend so obviously you don't have it all together mentally. And by the way, I hope Jay does prove me wrong, but you know what, I don't think it's going to happen so I'm not very concerned. I'll be here to laugh in all your faces when Jay fails-YET AGAIN!!!

dolfan06
06-03-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Scrap Iron
I am not a Jets fan you pea-brain Muck. You're little saying under your screen name says it all. You have an imaginary friend so obviously you don't have it all together mentally. And by the way, I hope Jay does prove me wrong, but you know what, I don't think it's going to happen so I'm not very concerned. I'll be here to laugh in all your faces when Jay fails-YET AGAIN!!! all the ones i know support the team, no matter who's at the helm!

iceblizzard69
06-03-2002, 10:32 AM
I doubt Fiedler will go to the Pro Bowl, but he should have a good season.

dolfan06
06-03-2002, 10:34 AM
i never said he would!

dolfan87
06-03-2002, 10:34 AM
I just love to be ignored. Scrap Iron...I asked you a question.