PDA

View Full Version : My first post: Why don't they show this during timeouts?

Biochem
06-18-2004, 11:05 PM
I always wondered about all the hoop-la regarding timeouts and play reviews... all they need to do is turn the cameras to the cheerleaders and they could review the last play for 10 minutes and I wouldn't care! What good are cheerleaders (especially hot ones like the Dolphins have) if you never show them to those of us who are geographically unable to attend home games?

:cheer:

ThunderCane
06-18-2004, 11:19 PM
The FCC and their supporters would not go for that.

Biochem
06-18-2004, 11:22 PM
Why not? I mean I can take my son to the game and he can see them for himself... unlike Janet, they keep their stuff covered... and it would keep people glued to the TVs if they knew they would see a hot chic. Eminem was right... the FCC sucks!:fire:

TerryTate
06-18-2004, 11:34 PM
Nice first post and :welcome: :lol:

CUBANBADGUY
06-19-2004, 09:39 AM
Not a bad idea! We should all write in some petition or something with this as an idea and send it to all the network execs that cover the NFL.

The_Philster
06-19-2004, 09:58 AM
Only problem would be what would they do in Pittsburgh, New York, Cleveland and all the other teams that don't have pro cheerleaders?

Hellion
06-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Only problem would be what would they do in Pittsburgh, New York, Cleveland and all the other teams that don't have pro cheerleaders?

And Detroit.
It would incourage them to hire cheerleaders. :D

!PapaCrunk81!
06-19-2004, 11:11 AM
XFL had some bad and boring football, but man their stripper like (they didn't strip of course w/ network tv and all) cheerleaders were the best thing of the whole XFL. God bless you Mr. McMahon.XFL CHEERLEADERS (http://www.chilichokers.com/chilichokers/xfl_pics_teams.htm)

The_Philster
06-19-2004, 11:54 AM
XFL had some bad and boring football, but man their stripper like (they didn't strip of course w/ network tv and all) cheerleaders were the best thing of the whole XFL. God bless you Mr. McMahon.XFL CHEERLEADERS (http://www.chilichokers.com/chilichokers/xfl_pics_teams.htm)
Too bad the Las Vegas Outlaws had to fire one...for being a prostitute. :roflmao:

07-05-2004, 05:35 PM
Las Vegas is cool. Huhhhuuuuhhuhuh. <---(butthead laugh)

JPhinfan86
07-22-2004, 01:24 AM
I didn't realize they didn't have cheerleaders. Poor b@stard-o's. :lol: