PDA

View Full Version : This board is kind of.....

Super_Duper85
07-01-2004, 07:09 AM
fun. Even though we mostly disagree on topics, it is done in a clean, adult like matter. I never thought arguing politics would be this interesting. Most of the time people just get angry with each other.

Section126
07-01-2004, 10:48 AM
fun. Even though we mostly disagree on topics, it is done in a clean, adult like matter. I never thought arguing politics would be this interesting. Most of the time people just get angry with each other.

:club:

P4E
07-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Never ceases to amaze me that people can discuss such issues as religion, abortion and the middle east in a civil manner and virtually unmoderated in this forum... and people act like idiots and need to be restrained when they're talking about one of our quarterbacks versus another in the main forum.:)

LIQUID24
07-01-2004, 02:44 PM
Never ceases to amaze me that people can discuss such issues as religion, abortion and the middle east in a civil manner and virtually unmoderated in this forum... and people act like idiots and need to be restrained when they're talking about one of our quarterbacks versus another in the main forum.:)
Fiedler sucks!!! :goof:

t2thejz
07-01-2004, 03:08 PM
:roflmao:

BigFinFan
07-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Fiedler sucks!!! :goof:

This topic again for the 934th time!

PhinPhan1227
07-01-2004, 03:39 PM

:evil: BITE ME!! :evil:

;)

WharfRat
07-01-2004, 03:44 PM

Sometimes I think that I need to be restrained....

:foundout:

BigFinFan
07-01-2004, 03:50 PM

Hence the Straight Jacket? :eek:

themole
07-01-2004, 04:46 PM

CUFF HIM DANO!
:lol:

themole
07-01-2004, 05:01 PM

Well...this isn't serious! ;)

DeDolfan
07-05-2004, 05:29 PM

Guess QBs are WAAAY more important !! :roflmao: