PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein Trial Thread

Section126
07-01-2004, 11:03 AM
It started today.

A funny moment......Saddam says, that he does not recognize these laws that charge him with these crimes.

The judge holds up a book and says: "This book contains the laws that were ratified in 1971 as the law governing the Iraqi people, and you signed the book as the law governing our country when you became president."

Saddam: "ok."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Clumpy
07-01-2004, 11:47 AM
GUILTY!

No appeal

Hang on PPV

ohall
07-01-2004, 02:48 PM
It started today.

A funny moment......Saddam says, that he does not recognize these laws that charge him with these crimes.

The judge holds up a book and says: "This book contains the laws that were ratified in 1971 as the law governing the Iraqi people, and you signed the book as the law governing our country when you became president."

Saddam: "ok."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

As Muck would say, Saddam was 0wn3d.

Oliver...

ltfinfan
07-01-2004, 03:07 PM
why didn;t someone "accedently" shoot him

BigFinFan
07-01-2004, 03:30 PM
That would be murder!

themole
07-01-2004, 05:13 PM
off With His Head!

ltfinfan
07-01-2004, 05:34 PM
That would be murder!

no that would be justice

DolFan31
07-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Not saying I believe this(which I dont), but wouldnt it be funny if everything we knew was wrong, and America is really what we think Iraq was under Saddam(this case being Bush or Clinton or any of the presidents) and what Saddam said was true?

"I am the President of Iraq and this is all theater".

Im just thinking outside the box here, and Im no anti-American or anything like that, Im just thinking how weird it would be if that were true(and all the evidence was just what the government used to keep us in line), and all the conspiracy theories were true. I dont really believe in most of them, but wouldnt it be odd if it all that were true?

BigFinFan
07-01-2004, 08:58 PM
Only if we lived in the Matrix

DolFan31
07-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Only if we lived in the Matrix

Theyre watching you BigFinFan...

:foundout: :couch:

:jk:

Mr.Murder
07-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Saddam could run for pResident and win...http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/01/florida.elections/index.html

Diebold is supposed to download soldier's votes!

BigFinFan
07-01-2004, 09:14 PM
I am the Matrix

ohall
07-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Not saying I believe this(which I dont), but wouldnt it be funny if everything we knew was wrong, and America is really what we think Iraq was under Saddam(this case being Bush or Clinton or any of the presidents) and what Saddam said was true?

Im just thinking outside the box here, and Im no anti-American or anything like that, Im just thinking how weird it would be if that were true(and all the evidence was just what the government used to keep us in line), and all the conspiracy theories were true. I dont really believe in most of them, but wouldnt it be odd if it all that were true?

Yeah that would be a real knee slapper.

Oliver...

ltfinfan
07-02-2004, 10:46 AM

Mr. Murder does believe this and the rest of the left they don't see much difference between bush and saddam