PDA

View Full Version : Geez I love Bill Cosby

PhinPhan1227
07-04-2004, 12:21 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/07/01/cosby.comments.ap/index.html

They should give HIM a sneaker since his speech was all about "just do it".

DolphinDevil28
07-04-2004, 12:43 AM
God, my respect for Bill Cosby just went through the roof.

He is 1000% correct in what he said.

The funny part about the whole situation was, Jesse Jackson, who was on the stage with Cosby and agreed with everything he said, goes on CNN the next day and refutes some of the things Cosby said and tries to blame it on Bush.

Gee, what a surprise.

ohall
07-04-2004, 02:21 AM
God, my respect for Bill Cosby just went through the roof.

He is 1000% correct in what he said.

The funny part about the whole situation was, Jesse Jackson, who was on the stage with Cosby and agreed with everything he said, goes on CNN the next day and refutes some of the things Cosby said and tries to blame it on Bush.

Gee, what a surprise.

No not a surprise at all. I'm surprised anyone even listens to J. Jackson any longer. If I was Cosby I wouldn't share a stage with that hypocrit.

Oliver...

TerryTate
07-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Bill Cosby is the man....

enough said...

themole
07-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Bill Cosby is the man....

enough said...

Mr. Cosby, has made many attempts to get the ear of those who could better spread his message. It seems that there aren't that many of the leaders interested in his message.

ohall
07-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Mr. Cosby, has made many attempts to get the ear of those who could better spread his message. It seems that there aren't that many of the leaders interested in his message.

Mainly because those ppl make a living off the perception that it's the white mans fault for everything negative going on in the black community. Just like most blacks have no idea the majority of black colleges in this country were started by conservative orginizations.

Oliver...

DolFan31
07-05-2004, 12:39 AM
Cosbys a good man.

DeDolfan
07-05-2004, 05:12 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/07/01/cosby.comments.ap/index.html

They should give HIM a sneaker since his speech was all about "just do it".

Now i guess he'll be looked "down on" by his peers. But he didn't say one thing that didn't need saying tho. Good lord, imagine the fracus that would be going on if it had been a white man to have said that!! WOW !!