PDA

View Full Version : Why fielder sucks so bad....

cmartin513
05-30-2002, 05:10 PM
Jay fielder....let me see here...he has to be the worst qb in the league....everyone says that quincy carter or akkilli smith could be the worst....but at least they have some potential and were starters when they were in college....fielder....2nd stringer in college.....2nd stringger in jacksonville....the guy is horrible....almost 50 pics in his first to years including the playoffs....i mean i used to lvoe the fins....they were my team...until i saw the littel ****** elf under center...i almost shi* my slef...how stupid could the organization be???????He sucks agaoints all of the good teams....he is horrible...its all the defense......no arm......at all........

:monkey: Jay Fiedler

phinsphan4ever
05-30-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by cmartin513
Jay fielder....let me see here...he has to be the worst qb in the league....everyone says that quincy carter or akkilli smith could be the worst....but at least they have some potential and were starters when they were in college....fielder....2nd stringer in college.....2nd stringger in jacksonville....the guy is horrible....almost 50 pics in his first to years including the playoffs....i mean i used to lvoe the fins....they were my team...until i saw the littel ****** elf under center...i almost shi* my slef...how stupid could the organization be???????He sucks agaoints all of the good teams....he is horrible...its all the defense......no arm......at all........

:monkey: Jay Fiedler

You're grammar/spelling needs some work.:lol: If you're 3rd grade teacher sees this post, you're going to have to stay after class for help.:lol: I was going to point out the fact that you're a bandwagoner for jumping from the 'phins to the jets. But on second thought, why would anyone want to jump on the jets bandwagon?:lol:

MoFinz
05-30-2002, 07:00 PM
I was going to point out the fact that you're a bandwagoner for jumping from the 'phins to the jets. But on second thought, why would anyone want to jump on the jets bandwagon?>>

2 Reasons.
1. Mental Retardation, which cant be helped
2. Drugs....lots and lots of drugs. Drinking heavily counts also.
Anyone who jumped from the Fins to the Jests may suffer from both debilitating scenarios (you Jests fans can get one of your caretakers to explain that term to you, if youre not too busy salivating over the prospect of Vinny Intercepterverde falling down and hurting himself again so Dangling Chap Penitentiary can get a start)

Scrap Iron
05-31-2002, 02:07 AM
Fiedler does suck and will prove it again this year. All these Fiedler lovers will crawl back in their hole when he is stinking up the league. He's good for 20-25 interceptions again and probably about 8-10 fumbles too.

dolfan06
05-31-2002, 03:58 AM
why on earth do the jets want to talk trash concerning QB's. i mean vinny was rated even lower than fiedler!

cmartin513
05-31-2002, 06:13 PM
ok...first off i think you are all jelous of me because i am only 15 and i know more than almost all of you...there are only a few on this ignorant website that know what they are talking about...dolfinator13 and scrapiron...are the only 2 that can actually see what is happeing.....and ohh ya about vinny at least our organization is smart enough to know when we need a new qb...soo all this talk about vinny has to go since he wont be the Q next year....if pennington is bad (which you all know isnt going to happen) then you can talk....but fielder....how can all of you like someone who looks like a leprachan but isn't even lucky....sounds like you all got jipped majorly

iceblizzard69
05-31-2002, 06:17 PM
Pennington is so great that the Jets management thinks he sucks and he isn't even going to start in his 3rd season. Great QB, right? Dream on. Dolphins rule. I don't like Fiedler but his QB rating was better than Vinny's and it will get better this year.

dolphinators13
05-31-2002, 06:19 PM
yea the jets suck and fiedler sucks as much as them. we need to get a new qb!

iceblizzard69
05-31-2002, 06:31 PM
Fiedler is better then every QB that the Jets have. Pennington is not what he was expected to be and it is obvious that this is true since the Jets resigned Vinny instead of releasing him. They have no confidence in Pennington.

cmartin513
05-31-2002, 11:12 PM
woooooooooow.....cool quote....ricky in a fins uniform....man thats awesome....i mean really its just a waist of a jersey though since he will be on the bench since he is going to get injured in training camp kuz hes just a little girl....now curtis martin on the other hand is a lil baller...."but i mean at least you gusy have jay fiedler who is the best qb in the league"...he will save you...NOTTTTTT the only reason why fielder looks half way decent is because of chris chambers...he has to jump in the air grab the ball with one hand, while shutting his eyse and doing a back flip...i mean i just feel really bad for chambers....i would probabbly ask to be released so someone who has a good qb like the colts could pick me up and so i could become a hall of fammer....i just feel bad the dumbo has to be his quarterback

Baz
06-01-2002, 02:43 AM
ok...first off i think you are all jelous of me because i am only 15 and i know more than almost all of you...there are only a few on this ignorant website that know what they are talking about...dolfinator13 and scrapiron...are the only 2 that can actually see what is happeing.....and ohh ya about vinny at least our organization is smart enough to know when we need a new qb...soo all this talk about vinny has to go since he wont be the Q next year....if pennington is bad (which you all know isnt going to happen) then you can talk....but fielder....how can all of you like someone who looks like a leprachan but isn't even lucky....sounds like you all got jipped majorly

What is this bullshi*t you're typing? Who gives a rats ass if you're 15, you type like you're 10. You know more? I KNOW I could give you more statistics and information about your beloved Jets than you could. The only thing you have said about Fiedler is he looks like a leprechaun. Oh no, you have me now, I better not argue with this genious. I think you and dolphinators are the same person. Same bad grammar and ignorant views on this subject. You say Pennington isn't going to be bad? Then why hasn't he beaten out a 38 year old immobile quarterback who led the league in INTs 2 seasons ago, and had a QB rating LOWER than that of Fiedler last season? I'm not expecting a intelligent post back from you, probably just some useless crap like what you have been typing.

Scrap Iron
06-01-2002, 02:52 AM
Looks like BMarion31 had better calm down before he blows out an artery or something. Just because a 12 year-old and now a 15 year-old has shown that they know more then you do is no reason to become so hostile BMarion. Settle down and keep your blood pressure under control. Just because you know that Fiedler sucks is no reason to be filled with so much anger. Just accept the truth and move on with your life. You may learn a few things from the youngsters on here as they have shown much more knowledge then you have submitted.

Baz
06-01-2002, 02:58 AM
I am calm, I dunno what you're talking about. I dunno how your post turned to Fiedler anyways. I was venting at a Jets fan who is showing a severe lack of maturity, and knowledge for that matter.

dolfan06
06-01-2002, 03:39 AM
i have something for you! http://www.aboutld.org/ notice the child with the jet plane, this is obviously a jets site, and the child could be you!:D

iceblizzard69
06-01-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by cmartin513
woooooooooow.....cool quote....ricky in a fins uniform....man thats awesome....i mean really its just a waist of a jersey though since he will be on the bench since he is going to get injured in training camp kuz hes just a little girl....now curtis martin on the other hand is a lil baller...."but i mean at least you gusy have jay fiedler who is the best qb in the league"...he will save you...NOTTTTTT the only reason why fielder looks half way decent is because of chris chambers...he has to jump in the air grab the ball with one hand, while shutting his eyse and doing a back flip...i mean i just feel really bad for chambers....i would probabbly ask to be released so someone who has a good qb like the colts could pick me up and so i could become a hall of fammer....i just feel bad the dumbo has to be his quarterback

First of all, it isn't a quote, I am describing the picture. I never said Fiedler was the best QB in the league, I would never say that, I said he was average but way better than Vinny Testeverde who doesn't even know the color of the jersey that he is wearing during the game. I also said the players around him make him look better, but Fiedler and Chambers have good chemistry, which is why Chambers had 800 receiving yards as the 3rd reciever with only 45 receptions, Fiedler knows where to hit Chambers since Chambers led the league in yards per reception.

FinHeavenAJ
06-01-2002, 11:23 AM
Is it just me or does this post seem totally pointless? I mean, come one... its been discussed a million times and everyone says just about the exact same thing. IMO, cmartin513 is just trying to start crap.

First, the posts are immature and he's a bandwagon fan...

i mean i used to lvoe the fins....they were my team...until i saw the littel ****** elf under center...i almost shi* my slef

Secondly, you are going against our TOS. Which states:

Furthermore, please... no racist, derogatory or other comments referring to sexual preference / gender.

Please take into consideration that others may be offended by our comments.

Anyways, I'm gonna go back and talk Dolphins football.... because this post is, IMO, as I said... really over talked and quite boring.

dolfan06
06-01-2002, 05:23 PM
i don't think he's a bandwagoner. i think its a fullblown jets fan trying to start some sh!t!

MOULDSROCKS
06-01-2002, 09:05 PM
they both suck

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 09:43 AM
Hahaha!! Hey MOULDSROCKS, where did you get the self portrait of Jay Fiedler??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iceblizzard69
06-02-2002, 11:14 AM
Thats supposed to be Dave Wannstadt actually. You must really know nothing.

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Thats supposed to be Dave Wannstadt actually. You must really know nothing. i chuckle everytime i see the damn thing!:D

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 06:25 PM
Well iceblizzard69, it looks like both Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler for those like you who have a pea-sized brain. It looks more like Jay because of the ears. hahahahaha!!!

bigbry
06-02-2002, 06:36 PM
"Football is the only sport", not quite, laughing at people like you is the other.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
"Football is the only sport", not quite, laughing at people like you is the other.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB ever since he started the sh!t. i don't know who's dumber, him, for posting it or me, for replying!:goof:

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 07:02 PM
Dolfan06, you're just an idiot no matter what you do or say. So is Iceblizzard whom I will affectionately call "the ghetto hound".

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Scrap Iron
Dolfan06, you're just an idiot no matter what you do or say. So is Iceblizzard whom I will affectionately call "the ghetto hound". what are you 15, i've been a fan since 66, and fiedler is by far better than some of the ones they've had in the past, so you haven't a clue!:rolleyes:

bigbry
06-02-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
ever since he started the sh!t. i don't know who's dumber, him, for posting it or me, for replying!:goof:

What is a piece of S-crap iron? I just do not understand a person who makes fun themselves in public.

BB

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

What is a piece of S-crap iron? I just do not understand a person who makes fun themselves in public.

BB there are several phrases this crap uses that makes me think this is an imposter. i think this is that jet_tool. he already made an ass out of himself under one screen name, now he's back for more.:p

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 11:41 PM
AGAIN. DOLFAN06 YOU ARE IGNORANT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY AND SO ARE YOU BIGBRY. YOUR IGNORANCE IS ALMOST AMUSING THOUGH.

bigbry
06-02-2002, 11:52 PM
AGAIN. DOLFAN06 YOU ARE IGNORANT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY AND SO ARE YOU BIGBRY. YOUR IGNORANCE IS ALMOST AMUSING THOUGH.

Is it Steven Crap?or Scott Crap? I know, its Seymore Crap. Thats it! You clean toilets. No big deal, someone has to do it.

BB

dolfan06
06-03-2002, 01:30 AM
well at least we know he's smart enough to know where the cap lock is!

Scrap Iron
06-03-2002, 03:39 AM
Hahahaha!! 12 year-old little Dolfan06 is quite amusing. I like toying with his ignorant little mind almost as much as the rest of you.

iceblizzard69
06-03-2002, 10:31 AM
Well iceblizzard69, it looks like both Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler for those like you who have a pea-sized brain. It looks more like Jay because of the ears. hahahahaha!!!

It is Wanne's face, and he just decided to put on big ears. I don't like either of them, but I at least support them and I am happy that Wanne is finally doing a good job in signing the right players (which he didn't do in Chicago)

dolfan06
06-03-2002, 10:33 AM
Hahahaha!! 12 year-old little Dolfan06 is quite amusing. I like toying with his ignorant little mind almost as much as the rest of you. but you're gonna have to stop, your cutting into my wifes quality time and she's getting jealous!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Scrap Iron
06-03-2002, 04:58 PM
Yeah your wifes quality time that she is spending with another man...a real man.

dolfan06
06-04-2002, 03:09 AM
Yeah your wifes quality time that she is spending with another man...a real man. you sure as hell ain't the one!:rolleyes: