PDA

View Full Version : It's Lurch/Breck Girl....

Section126
07-06-2004, 12:12 PM
This is comical.....So lurch picks the Breck Girl, and now the networks are fawning...........This is hilarious.

Chris Jansing on MSNBC almost disrobed on the air........this is so predictable.

The Breck Girl is the 4th most liberal Senator according to almost every single ranking of voting records....

Is the media shameless, or are they bent on carrying on this sharade?

This Kerry ticket is a disaster, and they are cheerleading.

RANT OVER.

PhinPhan1227
07-06-2004, 12:15 PM
This is comical.....So lurch picks the Breck Girl, and now the networks are fawning...........This is hilarious.

Chris Jansing on MSNBC almost disrobed on the air........this is so predictable.

The Breck Girl is the 4th most liberal Senator according to almost every single ranking of voting records....

Is the media shameless, or are they bent on carrying on this sharade?

This Kerry ticket is a disaster, and they are cheerleading.

RANT OVER.

Question...of these two Senators combined, how many bills have they put their names on?

Section126
07-06-2004, 12:16 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/07/ei086-1.jpg

FLUSH THE JOHNS IN '04!

Section126
07-06-2004, 12:18 PM
Question...of these two Senators combined, how many bills have they put their names on?

Can't think of one.....

BTW, as for the Breck Girl thing........Edwards father started Breck Shampoo, and it is striking how the one on the lower right looks so much like Johnny Edwards. Thus he is "The Breck Girl"

As for Lurch,....well, it sounds better than "Easter Island"

BigFinFan
07-06-2004, 01:20 PM
Can't think of one.....

BTW, as for the Breck Girl thing........Edwards father started Breck Shampoo, and it is striking how the one on the lower right looks so much like Johnny Edwards. Thus he is "The Breck Girl"

As for Lurch,....well, it sounds better than "Easter Island"

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

You Rang!

DolFan31
07-06-2004, 07:06 PM
It wouldnt matter who Kerry chose, you wouldve ridiculed him/her. You are so blinded by ideology/political party it amuses me.

Section126
07-06-2004, 07:11 PM
It wouldnt matter who Kerry chose, you wouldve ridiculed him/her. You are so blinded by ideology/political party it amuses me.

I gave you a list of very good candidates.........you are so blinded by ideology that you never even cared to investigate who the Breck Girl is.

Do you even know who those guys are that I posted?

DolFan31
07-06-2004, 07:16 PM
I gave you a list of very good candidates.........you are so blinded by ideology that you never even cared to investigate who the Breck Girl is.

Yes I do..I know Edwards is a 51 year old self made millionare who was a trial attorney whos from South Carolina and is a Senator from North Carolina.

He's a Democrat.

He's not George Bush.

Works for me.

Who is that on your avatar anyway? Ive always wondered that.

Section126
07-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Yes I do..I know Edwards is a 51 year old self made millionare who was a trial attorney whos from South Carolina and is a Senator from North Carolina.

He's a Democrat.

He's not George Bush.

Works for me.

Al Swearengen.

He is a character in the HBO show Deadwood.

Go to the HBO web site and look up some of his "quotes"....

Section126
07-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Yes I do..I know Edwards is a 51 year old self made millionare who was a trial attorney

Wrong.....he is a guy that was an ambulance chaser who charged up to 33% to poor people to sue big companies, which in turn, made him rich.

He and his kind are responsible for the rates we pay in Car, Home, and Health Insurance.

burton87
07-06-2004, 08:23 PM

Marino1983
07-08-2004, 02:13 PM

"you are so blinded by ideology"

:roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

DO YOU EVER read the ideological right wing BIAS sh!t that YOU post on this site ??????????

Apparently NOT !!

Marino1983

Marino1983
07-08-2004, 02:18 PM
Wrong.....he is a guy that was an ambulance chaser who charged up to 33% to poor people to sue big companies, which in turn, made him rich.

He and his kind are responsible for the rates we pay in Car, Home, and Health Insurance.

This is straight from the drug induced lips of the lobotomized one "FAT @$$ limbaugh !!!!!!

If there has been or EVER will be a candidate or administration that is OWNED ,, (Oil field) Bushy and (Halliburton) whore Cheney are prime examples !!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

PhinPhan1227
07-08-2004, 03:22 PM

He's a Democrat.

He's not George Bush.

Works for me.

So if Senator Byrd was running for President, he would get your vote. He's a democrat, and he isn't Bush afterall. He WAS a Grand Dragon in the Ku Klux Klan, but you never mentioned that in your criteria.

PhinPhan1227
07-08-2004, 03:23 PM
This is straight from the drug induced lips of the lobotomized one "FAT @$$ limbaugh !!!!!!

If there has been or EVER will be a candidate or administration that is OWNED ,, (Oil field) Bushy and (Halliburton) whore Cheney are prime examples !!

Marino1983

Ever check how much money Kerry has taken from Special Interest groups? Ever see an instance when Kerry went against them? For all that Bush is "owned" by the oil lobby, why didn't he lift a finger to protect any of the Enron brass when the poop hit the fan?

Section126
07-08-2004, 05:15 PM
DO YOU EVER read the ideological right wing BIAS sh!t that YOU post on this site ??????????

Apparently NOT !!

Marino1983

I posted articles from The Washington Post and the Financial Times...those are the only two articles I have posted.......

As for the sites I posted ripping apart that movie "F911", All the claims made on those sites were backed up by Newsweek and many others.

I post the truth. You seem to have a real hard time dealing with it.

Do you have anything, except lies and fantasy?

Marino1983
07-08-2004, 07:33 PM
I posted articles from The Washington Post and the Financial Times...those are the only two articles I have posted.......

As for the sites I posted ripping apart that movie "F911", All the claims made on those sites were backed up by Newsweek and many others.

I post the truth. You seem to have a real hard time dealing with it.

Do you have anything, except lies and fantasy?

:roflmao:

Maybe YOUR truth but not fact !!!

Marino1983