PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Hates America

BigFinFan
07-09-2004, 01:33 PM
A new movie due to be released in Summer 2004.

Michael Moore Hates America (http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/)

PhinPhan1227
07-09-2004, 03:10 PM
Cool trailer. If the trailer is accurate and the film is about Michael Moore and not the politics, I'd love to see this film. If it's just a rah-rah for Bush I'd avoid it. Going by the trailer though it looks like politics are avoided for the most part.

Fin_Fanatic
07-09-2004, 04:00 PM
i agree, but i think moore has done enough stuff to be able to make a whole movie just about him. there might be some politics, but the trailer was kind of funny. i'd see it:D

P4E
07-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Unfortunately, I think this guy is gonna get his clock cleaned. Not because he is wrong, but because you can't out-Michael Moore Michael Moore.

His propaganda piece will lack the flash and controversy of Moore's propaganda piece, and it won't get much attention or attract anywhere near as many viewers. This will then be seized upon by Moore and his supporters as "proof" that his views and propaganda somehow have more merit.

There's no doubt in my mind that his film will be infinitely more accurate than Moore's, though.

PhinPhan1227
07-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Unfortunately, I think this guy is gonna get his clock cleaned. Not because he is wrong, but because you can't out-Michael Moore Michael Moore.

His propaganda piece will lack the flash and controversy of Moore's propaganda piece, and it won't get much attention or attract anywhere near as many viewers. This will then be seized upon by Moore and his supporters as "proof" that his views and propaganda somehow have more merit.

There's no doubt in my mind that his film will be infinitely more accurate than Moore's, though.

One thing he has going for him...Moore has ZERO capacity to respond when the camera is turned towards HIM. I can see the scenes in which Moore IS confronted as being hillarious.

BigFinFan
07-09-2004, 07:12 PM
I heard an interview with him this morning on one of the local Sports Stations (Mighty 1090). It sounded as if the movie was not really politically based. Hopefully it will come out soon.!

BigFinFan
07-29-2004, 10:52 PM
I am still waiting for this movie!

Karl_12
07-29-2004, 11:39 PM
LOL! This is a joke. This guy couldn't even get his own idea, he stole it from the guy he is trying to mock. This will be a huge flop.

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 12:29 AM
LOL! This is a joke. This guy couldn't even get his own idea, he stole it from the guy he is trying to mock. This will be a huge flop.

Actually the trailer looked pretty funny. Ironic you would talk about stealing an idea when Moore stole his title.

finfan54
07-30-2004, 09:01 AM
Micheal Moore is a communist thug who sits at the left hand of Jimmy Carter at the DNC convention. That is a fact.