PDA

View Full Version : Commentary: Running Backs Pre-Training Camp Rankings

ArticleNinja
07-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Discuss this article, you must: http://www.finheaven.com/cms/11.html.

3P
07-20-2004, 11:37 AM
No way should Rudi Johnson be ranked above Ricky!!! The man starts 5 games, has a rookie QB, and one proven WR and suddenly he's the #8 RB in the league? Pahhhhleeeze!

Lehighphin
07-20-2004, 12:55 PM
4hi r3vgfny8t69-76gyuvfue3vt57r37cfgD$&@#$%*%WDVUDr35f1d5br6E$t6r6*E&W#&$% Makes about as much sense as the article.

williamsfan34
07-20-2004, 05:09 PM
anyone else find it funny that he puts boston in the average to below average range at wide reciever? Even in his worst season he put up better numbers than over half of the wideouts in this league and when has had a good year he has put up numbers only Randy Moss and Terrell Owens can aspire to achieve. Average? please!

Juice_56
07-20-2004, 10:33 PM
and i officially announce this as bull sh!t of the week, its gonna be hard for something i read to beat it. man that sure is some dolphin bashing, boston is reliable he didnt have a great season last year but he also didnt have a qb that could get him a ball. rudi has to prove himself a bit more to be ahead of ricky, and shaun alexander and ricky shouldnt be that far off.

MOULDSROCKS
07-20-2004, 10:50 PM
You guys must be high on Willis, there is no other reason for Henry to be so low.

MikeO
07-22-2004, 12:17 AM
You must understand these rankings are for FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

It has nothing to do with who is the best running back or who has the most talent. It has to do with fantasy points and which player is the better "fantasy" player. These are FANTASY FOOTBALL columns.

Not columns ranking players at each position.

Muck
07-22-2004, 09:36 AM
No way should Rudi Johnson be ranked above Ricky!!! The man starts 5 games, has a rookie QB, and one proven WR and suddenly he's the #8 RB in the league? Pahhhhleeeze!

From a fantasy perspective, it's not too much of a stretch. I mean, Cincy has a solid OL, solid WR play, and solid QBs (although Carson Palmer at the helm is indeed an unknown).

Again guys, these are fantasy rankings from one man.