PDA

View Full Version : Why the Dolphins will fail in 2002

Scrap Iron
06-01-2002, 06:45 PM
:monkey: Jay Fiedler...nothing else needs to be said.:lol:

MoFinz
06-01-2002, 10:09 PM
Really...i mean damn...he's been such a bust for the last 2 years......11-5 twice and an AFC east title.......He's been a sham all this time, who woulda thunk it? Duh huh

Jay aint pretty, he just wins..... a lot. Get used to it.

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 06:52 AM
Jay doesn't win, the Dolphins win as a team. When we lose it's usually because of Jay and his stupidity and his sissy arm that he has.

inFINSible
06-02-2002, 07:48 AM
When they win it's "as a team", when they lose it's because of Jay.....that's brilliant......that one statement proved what an idiot you are. Thank you for clearing that up.

MoFinz
06-02-2002, 08:50 AM
ROFLMAO....ya got that right InFinsible......what a maroon. One man doesnt win or lose the game. Theres 60 minutes of play, and 11 men a side. Jay is a leader, but he cant be solely responsible for wins or losses. It's the leadership he shows and his tenacity that inspire the other 10 guys on offense.
Using Scrap Ironheads argument, Marino cant be one of the best ever because he never won a SuperBowl. That would mean Mark Rypien, Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams and Tom Brady's careers are all somehow better than Marino's. Because the Super Bowl is the ultimate game of the season, and Miami lost in the only one he played in.
<sigh> Gotta love people that wanna blame everything on one person. The last time that happened, the poor guy only got 3 nails and a cross for his troubles.

iceblizzard69
06-02-2002, 09:11 AM
We win as a team and lose as a team. There are some wins you can put on Jay and some losses you can put on him as well, but not all of our losses were Jay's fault. However, a few of them were Lamar Smith's fault!

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 09:35 AM
Again, for you idiots such as Mofinz and Infinsible. I have to repeat myself to get the explanation across. I said that when we lose it's "USUALLY" Jays fault. I didn't say "ALWAYS" Jays fault. You little boys need to go back to school and learn some definitions and how grammar works. Oh but you probably flunked out so they won't let you back in. Since you both live with your mothers maybe she can help you learn a few things. Let me know when you gain some intelligence. Thanks.

Muck
06-02-2002, 12:19 PM
Are you serious, Jet fan??

Scrap Iron = DolphinHaters13 = some reject 19 yr old Jet fan.

inFINSible
06-02-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Scrap Iron
Again, for you idiots such as Mofinz and Infinsible. I have to repeat myself to get the explanation across. I said that when we lose it's "USUALLY" Jays fault. I didn't say "ALWAYS" Jays fault. You little boys need to go back to school and learn some definitions and how grammar works. Oh but you probably flunked out so they won't let you back in. Since you both live with your mothers maybe she can help you learn a few things. Let me know when you gain some intelligence. Thanks.

This post would be what we call "back pedaling". That's what morons do when they realize that they have made themselves look like idiots with their over the top opinions.
And I don't live with my mother, I live with your mother and she wants me to tell you that you ruined her life. She hates you for being born out of her ass. She hasn't been able to close her sphincter since you came out of it. She just walks around leaving little balls of turds everywhere, mumbling, " asshole baby, asshole baby, asshole baby......"

Muck
06-02-2002, 12:49 PM
Scrap must have a great natural tan. :lol:

inFINSible
06-02-2002, 12:52 PM
...and some un-Godly B.O.!

Baz
06-02-2002, 01:15 PM
Man, I'm glad there are finally some guys helping me with this ass. He refuses to face facts. Oh, and I doubt he is 19, maybe 15-16 actually. He lacks the maturity of an adult.

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by BMarion31
Man, I'm glad there are finally some guys helping me with this ass. He refuses to face facts. Oh, and I doubt he is 19, maybe 15-16 actually. He lacks the maturity of an adult. other dolphin fans. but it seems the asshole in this scrap iron has taken over completely, so it should be easy enough.
jay is not the best out there, no, but he is the best for the money, and he won't make the money unless he gets better. thats just the way his contract is set up.

and inFINS, we'll see you Dec 15 at JRS. (i refuse to call PPS)

bigbry
06-02-2002, 02:35 PM
With all her might ScrapIron Brain fights through the rust and failing parts, and with extreme prejudice types gayly-----

"Jay doesn't win, the Dolphins win as a team. When we lose it's usually because of Jay and his stupidity and his sissy arm that he has. "

Normally I would continue with more, however, a total loser as yourself is simply trying for a response. So there ya go. Bye bye now. Bye Bye.

BB

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 06:17 PM
Hahahaha!! I sit here and laugh at all you ignorant people because you get so mad and blow your stack because I rip on your boyfriend Jay too much. Why don't you go rub his big ears, I'm sure that will console him. Hahahahaha!!!

:monkey: InFINSible

:monkey: BMarion31

:monkey: bigbry:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigbry
06-02-2002, 06:31 PM
Hahahaha!! I sit here and laugh at all you ignorant people because you get so mad and blow your stack because I rip on your boyfriend Jay too much. Why don't you go rub his big ears, I'm sure that will console him. Hahahahaha!!!

:monkey: InFINSible

:monkey: BMarion31

:monkey: bigbry:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats where you are wrong. No one is mad. You're the one making the list. LMAO!!!!!

BB

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 06:53 PM
this guy crap iron reminds me of some punk i knew in jr hi school, couldn't talk a good story so he drew pictures on the walls, until he got caught. then he couldn't draw anything!;)

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 06:57 PM
What ghetto did you grow up in dolfan06??? hahahaha!!! You people just can't live with the fact that Jay Fiedler sucks and now that I am here to tell you until you get it through your empty heads-you can't accept it. Your anger won't change the fact that Jay is pathetic, no matter how much ranting and raving and name-calling you do.

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 07:15 PM
What ghetto did you grow up in dolfan06??? hahahaha!!! You people just can't live with the fact that Jay Fiedler sucks and now that I am here to tell you until you get it through your empty heads-you can't accept it. Your anger won't change the fact that Jay is pathetic, no matter how much ranting and raving and name-calling you do. you've done nothing but rant and rave since you've been on this board, so whats your point!:confused:

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 11:42 PM
HEY DOLFAN06 YOU NEED A HIGHER IQ LITTLE MAN. WHY DON'T YOU ENROLL IN SOME HOME SCHOOLING IN THAT GHETTO YOU LIVE IN?? :lol: :lol: :monkey: DOLFAN06

dolfan06
06-03-2002, 11:57 AM
HEY DOLFAN06 YOU NEED A HIGHER IQ LITTLE MAN. WHY DON'T YOU ENROLL IN SOME HOME SCHOOLING IN THAT GHETTO YOU LIVE IN?? :lol: :lol: :monkey: DOLFAN06 all posts seem to end with the word "ghetto", at least they have that word in them!

dolfan87
06-05-2002, 08:04 PM
Scrap has been removed from our world...so I just wanted to let you know not to expect any more posts from KB, err I mean Scrap Iron.

dolfan06
06-06-2002, 03:15 AM
they were the same, huh?

Dolfan984
06-06-2002, 03:26 AM
Heh, he says he's a Dolphins fan and has a post saying "Why the Dolphins will fail." Yeah...okay.

dolfan06
06-06-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Heh, he says he's a Dolphins fan and has a post saying "Why the Dolphins will fail." Yeah...okay. he wasn't a finfan, a moron yes, but not a finfan.:D

Jaydog57
06-06-2002, 01:02 PM
Oh so that guy's gone huh? I was starting to wonder if he got booted out or if that branch of thorns he had up his ass finally got pulled out. What a cyber-beeyatch.:goof:

dolfan06
06-06-2002, 01:46 PM
i think 87 made reference to the fact it was actually KB!

3W
06-06-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think 87 made reference to the fact it was actually KB!

06....where yuh been hiding? I see you, Sniper, and BigB over at the donkey's site a little, giving the Faiders the business a little bit...good job:-) Who is KB by the way? I've been bored so I have been getting things stirred up over here a little bit, nothing major..catch yuh later, maybe over at the Bronc's site.

dolfan06
06-06-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

06....where yuh been hiding? I see you, Sniper, and BigB over at the donkey's site a little, giving the Faiders the business a little bit...good job:-) Who is KB by the way? I've been bored so I have been getting things stirred up over here a little bit, nothing major..catch yuh later, maybe over at the Bronc's site. giving that kingtits my undivided attn. though!

Sniper
06-06-2002, 02:06 PM
Where is Bri and Cap?

dolfan06
06-06-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Where is Bri and Cap? GOT NO RESPONSE!

Sniper
06-06-2002, 02:12 PM
just wondering... have to go for now.... later fellows

3W
06-06-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
giving that kingtits my undivided attn. though!

LOL..I saw that. I think that I am going to go over and help you out, some of these guys are getting too sensitive over here...no fun at all....can't take a little ribbing

Sniper, whats up Bro?

Sniper
06-06-2002, 02:48 PM
Not too much 3W. Just having fun. I have to say that I'd join you over here in the smack, but I actually like some of the guys over here now (and Fish fans don't get your hopes up, I meant that in a non-intimate way :lol:) Anything new with you?

dolfan06
06-06-2002, 03:13 PM
since the capt carries charters, i would imagine he's at sea right now!

Sniper
06-06-2002, 03:31 PM
He does fishing charters? Very cool. Deep sea-fishing is fun.. Evertime I get a chance I go....

3W
06-06-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Not too much 3W. Just having fun. I have to say that I'd join you over here in the smack, but I actually like some of the guys over here now (and Fish fans don't get your hopes up, I meant that in a non-intimate way :lol:) Anything new with you?

Yeah, most of them are okay (accept for that Booty bandit 06...BAWAHHAA..just kidding 06, relax:-). Its just that everytime I turn around and head for the door someone has to pipe up and go, "20 in a row! 20 in a row!" and I just feel compelled to respond....just me I guess:confused: I'll catch up with you guys over at the Bronc's site..Later.