t2thejz
07-14-2004, 06:29 PM
that looks like a contender to me

Prime
07-14-2004, 07:01 PM
Should i do any trading?

t2thejz
07-14-2004, 07:09 PM
Umm I dont think so. You got too solid Qb's. I think one of them will pull in a pretty good amount of points for you. Hopefully Brooks. I think your solid at RB. Duece should have a big year and I think the Edge will get you decent points and who knows he could have another breakout year. Griffin is a good sleep and should turn out to be a pretty good backup. If not there are always sleepers to pick on the FA list. Both of your TE are starting material. Longwell always puts up good points for a kicker and the Denver D should be could and who knows about the Raiders. Another sleeper. Santana and Mason should give you really good points. So I would say your all set

t2thejz
07-14-2004, 07:10 PM
How many teams are in your league?

Prime
07-14-2004, 07:43 PM
There are 12 teams

Pigskin Pimp
07-14-2004, 08:34 PM
qb-Aaron Brooks, Drew Bledsoe

rb-Deuce McAllister, Edgerrin James, Warrick Dunn, Quentin Griffin

wr-Santana Moss, Derrick Mason, Marty Booker

te- Alge Crumpler, Billy Miller

k- Ryan Longwell

def/st- Broncos, Raiders

What do you all think?

If I were you I'd try to get more for your money with Moss now, he won't live up to his current expectations. Your runningbacks are very strong, and your QB's are above average for a 12 team league, however - your WR corps is thinner than it looks.

Prime
07-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Do u think i should go after Larry Fitz, he is a FA right now and i am 3rd on the waiver claim list? If so then who do u recommend i release?

burton87
07-14-2004, 10:12 PM
Do u think i should go after Larry Fitz, he is a FA right now and i am 3rd on the waiver claim list? If so then who do u recommend i release?

Yea pick him up, drop one of your bench players..

t2thejz
07-15-2004, 11:52 AM
Yea you should definitly be a contender this year if your in a 12 league team. I would pick of Fitz too. I think your in good shape