PDA

View Full Version : You people are pathetic!!!

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 05:53 AM
You people are supposed to be adults on here right?? Then maybe it's time you start acting like it. You people act like spoiled little brats when someone says something negative against one of the Dolphins players. You people need to accept the fact that a lot of Dolphin fans don't like certain players on the team and that is their right!!! You people who think that everyone has to be in love with Jay Fiedler or any other player-are a bunch of phonies. You should all enroll in a class called "How to be adult". Then after you've completed the class come back here and act like you have some sense.

inFINSible
06-02-2002, 07:55 AM
Any body who can't see that Jay Fiedler is better than half the QBs in the league is a spoiled pathetic little boy who is not quite smart enough to realize how dumb he really is.

MoFinz
06-02-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Scrap Iron
You people are supposed to be adults on here right?? Then maybe it's time you start acting like it. >>

Right....like saying Jay Fiedler is the reason the Dolphins will fail and posting a monkey pissing on his name is adult. LMAO. If youre the standard for adults, i'll remain emotionally stunted as long as possible

You people act like spoiled little brats when someone says something negative against one of the Dolphins players. You people need to accept the fact that a lot of Dolphin fans don't like certain players on the team and that is their right!!! >>

And dont we have the same right to defend him from your slanderous accusation? One you backed up with no statistical fact? Just some broad unsupported besmirching. Methinks you need to see what your own house is made of before you throw a stone my way

You people who think that everyone has to be in love with Jay Fiedler or any other player-are a bunch of phonies. You should all enroll in a class called "How to be adult". Then after you've completed the class come back here and act like you have some sense.

Gee, seeing as youre such the expert, maybe you can teach us. Or better yet, maybe you could go back to whacking off in the corner until you can back up your smack. When you stop thinking everyone has to hate Jay like you do, we can talk again. Until then, enjoy your book burnings Nazi:monkey: Scrap Iron

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 09:26 AM
Hey Mofinz, why don't you speak English or are you totally illiterate?? Did I say I hate Jay Fiedler?? No. I don't hate him and I don't hate Jay as a person. I said that Jay is an average QB who plays like an absolute bum too often. If you would read what I say then maybe you would learn something and stop being a pathetic moron like BMarion31 and some of the others. Your kind of mentality is why we won't win a Superbowl with Jay Fiedler as our QB. You have a small brain and think that Wanny is a genius. I've said it many times and I'll repeat it for you people who have short memories. Dave Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler will never be a part of a Superbowl team. That's right, I said "NEVER". Etch that in stone people. Learn to live with it and learn to accept it. Until we get a new Head Coach and a new QB we will not see a Superbowl.

:monkey: Dave Wannstedt, Jay Fiedler, Mofinz, BMarion31

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:monkey: Infinsible

baccarat
06-02-2002, 10:00 AM
Hey Mofinz, why don't you speak English or are you totally illiterate?? Did I say I hate Jay Fiedler?? No. I don't hate him and I don't hate Jay as a person. I said that Jay is an average QB .....

You think Jay is average? Your opinion changed very quickly.

All of the following anti-Jay and anti-Dolphin comments were written by Scrap Iron:

Fiedler does suck and will prove it again this year. All these Fiedler lovers will crawl back in their hole when he is stinking up the league. He's good for 20-25 interceptions again and probably about 8-10 fumbles too.

When we lose it's usually because of Jay and his stupidity and his sissy arm that he has.

You both know how pathetic Jay Fiedler is. What amazes me is how may of these pea-brains on here think that Jay is All-World. They'll be drowning in their tears by mid-season when Jay is tossing one interception after another

Dave Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler will never be a part of a Superbowl team.

You think Wanny and Spielman are geniuses and that Brock Marion is the best free safety in the NFL. Hahahaha!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard....

For your information, I'd take Tom Brady over Jay Fiedler anyday. And by the way, Jays record vs. playoff teams is 2-8. In other words Jay is not a big game QB. Accept the truth Fiedler lovers. After this season you'll all be saying "Geez I wish we had a better QB, if we did we may have made it to the Superbowl".

I can't believe we keep talking so much about a second string QB like Jay Fiedler is.

He(Jay) will be THE player who drags our team down. it's just that I think we need to find someone better to be our starter because Jay is mediocre. Jay is fine for second string or third string but he is not who you should want as our starting QB.

Anyone who thinks that Fiedler is a Pro-Bowler is smoking crack!!! He is a second stringer masquerading as a starter.

Jay Fiedler is a second string QB and will never be anything more than that. He has a very average arm and will never make the smart decisions in crucial situations. He is a guy who will break a coaches heart.

There's no way we end up paying a hefty salary to a guy who is nothing more then second string material.

It is obvious that you think lowly of Fiedler, Wannstatd, Marion, and Speilman.

Muck
06-02-2002, 12:14 PM
Go home, Jet fan. If you were a Dolphin fan, you wouldn't post anti-Dolphin comments IN THE SMACK FORUM.

Dude, while it's your right to express your dislike for a Dolphin player(s).....it's our right to equally express our loyalty/love for our players/team. And furthermore, it is our basic right as Dolfans to DEFEND our team against haters like yourself to the fullest extent.

Honestly Scrap, who's crazy?? An alleged Dolfan who hates the starting QB, coach, "GM", and half the offensive line and expresses it every chance he gets?? Or the homers who defend them??

Baz
06-02-2002, 01:11 PM
Wow, I guess i'm officailly I'm on your list then, eh? Thats not a bad list to be on though, Fiedler and Wanny are pretty good company. Take your own advice bro, act like an adult and don't piss your pants because someone disagrees with you and supports Jay.

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 02:07 PM
please change your avatar, i had the taz first and i don't wan't to be associated in any way with an idiotic asshole such as yourself!
dolfan06 said it and meant it!

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 06:22 PM
dolfan06, here's to you little man. hahahahaha!!!! Let the picture tell you the entire story.

:monkey: dolfan06

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 06:49 PM
dolfan06, here's to you little man. hahahahaha!!!! Let the picture tell you the entire story.

:monkey: dolfan06 oh, i see, you've been peeking in my shower again, only it was cold this time!

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 06:58 PM
Hey dolfan06, they have message boards for grade school kids so why don't you stay there. That's more your mentality level.

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 07:10 PM
Hey dolfan06, they have message boards for grade school kids so why don't you stay there. That's more your mentality level. not me!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

dolfan06
06-02-2002, 07:13 PM
hey crap, i understand, you haven't uttered an intelligent thing since you've been on this board, i guess pictures are the only way you can communicate!

oh god, with school out for the summer its gonna be hell around here!

Scrap Iron
06-02-2002, 11:45 PM
DOLFAN06, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INTELLIGENCE SINCE YOU HAVE NONE. WITH YOUR 3RD GRADE EDUCATION YOU MUST HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE POST YOUR MESSAGES FOR YOU.

Muck
06-02-2002, 11:58 PM
I've been resisting the urge to point that out, 06 (the originality of Scrap's choice in avatars).

Baz
06-03-2002, 12:10 AM
You're not much of a people person are you Scrap?

3W
06-03-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
please change your avatar, i had the taz first and i don't wan't to be associated in any way with an idiotic asshole such as yourself!
dolfan06 said it and meant it!

Yes, try to be a little more original like me.....geez:goof:

dolfan06
06-03-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I've been resisting the urge to point that out, 06 (the originality of Scrap's choice in avatars). i'm supposed to be a moderator and put out fires, not start em!

i just found out thay curtis martin and scrap iron have a lot in common!;)

Scrap Iron
06-03-2002, 03:41 AM
Hahaha!!! I love all your ignorant posts, keep them coming BMarion31 and Dolfan06. The more you post the more ignorant you make yourselves look. None of you have a clue about football do you. You're all a bunch of unemployed snot-nosed pukes who live in your mothers basement. Hahahahahaha!!!

dolfan06
06-03-2002, 10:29 AM
Hahaha!!! I love all your ignorant posts, keep them coming BMarion31 and Dolfan06. The more you post the more ignorant you make yourselves look. None of you have a clue about football do you. You're all a bunch of unemployed snot-nosed pukes who live in your mothers basement. Hahahahahaha!!! you seem to have a problem with living at home, hate going back there to live do you? as for myself i haven't lived at home since i was 16. got married at 20 and never looked back, its been 35 years now!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

MoFinz
06-03-2002, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scrap Iron
[B]Hey Mofinz, why don't you speak English or are you totally illiterate?? >>

Every word i have written has been in English and far more literate and intelligent than anything you've posted here Crap Ironhead

Did I say I hate Jay Fiedler?? No. I don't hate him and I don't hate Jay as a person. I said that Jay is an average QB who plays like an absolute bum too often.>>

No, you said he would be the reason we fail, you would boo him unmercifully and many other derogatory things. I never once said you didnt have the right to do that. I merely pointed out the flaw in your logic. You have yet to refute even one point. I win, you lose. I expect youre used to that by now

If you would read what I say then maybe you would learn something and stop being a pathetic moron like BMarion31 and some of the others. Your kind of mentality is why we won't win a Superbowl with Jay Fiedler as our QB. >>

It's hard to read run on sentences structured by a bi-polar monkey boy. My mentality has nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins winning or losing a game. I don't suit up to play, the guys who do decide who wins or loses. As far as me being a pathetic moron, i'm not the one attacking someone for pointing out a flaw in my argument instead of refuting it with factual numbers.
Once you get past puberty, maybe you'll get it. Nawwwwwww...who are we kidding, you never get it. Except from your little hand

You have a small brain and think that Wanny is a genius.>>

Ok....now youre a liar. Show me one single post where i have ever said Wanny was a genius and i'll publicly apologize and recognize you as the football genius you claim to be. Until then, youre a bottom feeding worthless sack-o-crap liar and unworthy of my attention toilet bug. As far as small brain, i'll match brain pans with you any day you inbred trailer park soap opera reject.

I've said it many times and I'll repeat it for you people who have short memories. Dave Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler will never be a part of a Superbowl team. That's right, I said "NEVER". Etch that in stone people. Learn to live with it and learn to accept it. Until we get a new Head Coach and a new QB we will not see a Superbowl.>>

LMAO....and, if they win, you'll be the first person telling all your friends you knew it all along. I hate bandwagon fans, and youre rising fast on the list sunshine

:monkey: Scrap Heap:cry:

Baz
06-03-2002, 01:15 PM
Are you bullied at school Scrap? Do you even go to school? It seems to me that you have a lot of anger that you let out on this site. Just go and tell the recess teacher and she'll make the bad bully leave you alone.

Scrap Iron
06-03-2002, 04:56 PM
Hahaha!! Dolfan06 is 51 years old and acts like he's about 10. Unbelievable. First off, I have been to college and have two degrees for your info. Most of you probably have barely completed high school-let alone college. Don't even attempt to challenge me in the education or career area because I'm sure I make more money then several of you combined.

ohall
06-03-2002, 05:06 PM
You people are supposed to be adults on here right?? Then maybe it's time you start acting like it. You people act like spoiled little brats when someone says something negative against one of the Dolphins players. You people need to accept the fact that a lot of Dolphin fans don't like certain players on the team and that is their right!!! You people who think that everyone has to be in love with Jay Fiedler or any other player-are a bunch of phonies. You should all enroll in a class called "How to be adult". Then after you've completed the class come back here and act like you have some sense.

... that you have some personal problem(s) with Fiedler, because I've been reading your CRAP and the so called FACTS you spew only support why Fiedler is going to be a success and why he has been a success.

I have yet to see you make a salient or mature point on this MBoard concerning the Dolphins or Fiedler. I suggest you look in the mirror before you go throwing around insults at everyone else that only apply to you!

Oliver...

MoFinz
06-03-2002, 05:09 PM
From Scrap Ironhead

Hahaha!! Dolfan06 is 51 years old and acts like he's about 10. Unbelievable. First off, I have been to college and have two degrees for your info. Most of you probably have barely completed high school-let alone college. Don't even attempt to challenge me in the education or career area because I'm sure I make more money then several of you combined.

Translation:

I'm not very smart. Nobody really likes me or pays attention to me. Maybe by provoking you guys about Jay Fiedler you'll give me the attention mommy and daddy never did. The kind of attention that man in the jets jersey at the park gave me after he gave me the candy bar. The scabs on my knees and chin are almost healed. Now i can run and poke at the Dolphin fans and try to get them to like me.
End Translation.

I called you a lair earlier Scrappy, you have yet to refute that you lied about me. Care to recant your BS story yet? Or do you get off on your mongoloid droolings and prepubescent please for attention? Either way, this is the last of my attention you get. You lied about me, you lie about your education and income...man you lie worse than a rug from Sears

Jaydog57
06-03-2002, 05:15 PM
[B. You're all a bunch of unemployed snot-nosed pukes who live in your mothers basement. Hahahahahaha!!! [/B] Actually I'm in the back bedroom of my g-ma's house but if you have a basement available....:rolleyes:

Baz
06-03-2002, 05:17 PM
2 degrees Scrap? You have the mentality of a highschool drop-out, and the maturity of a 10 year old. You don't have to lie to make friends. If I were you I'd stop posting on this board before you piss anyone else off.

Scrap Iron
06-03-2002, 09:02 PM
Oh what's the matter BMarion31??? You had better calm down, your blood pressure must be about 400/300. You'll blow out an artery if you're not careful. You people act like this is life or death. This is only a sport people. It is football. The sun will rise and set no matter what the Dolphins do so get over it already!!! Oliver why don't you go back and stay in the ghetto where you belong. You have no business talking football since you have no knowledge of the sport. And to you MoFinz, I'm going to contact the warden of the prison you're in and have him revoke your computer privellages in the prison library. My advice to you is stay in your cell.

dolfan87
06-03-2002, 09:25 PM
Gee um Scrap, I don't see Brock having a fit at all. But as usual you blow things out of proportion. You make it look like 31 is just freaking out, when he isn't.

It is kind of your M.O. Make things bigger or worse then they actually are.

Typical.

inFINSible
06-03-2002, 09:40 PM
Two degrees and some toilet paper and you might be able to wipe your ass, of course you'll have to pull your head out of it first.
Stop lying and go home Bills' fan. :monkey: Crap heap

iceblizzard69
06-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Scrap Iron is a moron. That is all I need to say.

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:21 PM
"Gee, seeing as youre such the expert, maybe you can teach us. Or better yet, maybe you could go back to whacking off in the corner until you can back up your smack. When you stop thinking everyone has to hate Jay like you do, we can talk again. Until then, enjoy your book burnings Nazi Scrap Iron"

That is one of the dumbest things I have read on finheaven, and there have been A LOT of moronic posts that I have read over here.

Capt. Dick
06-06-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"Gee, seeing as youre such the expert, maybe you can teach us. Or better yet, maybe you could go back to whacking off in the corner until you can back up your smack. When you stop thinking everyone has to hate Jay like you do, we can talk again. Until then, enjoy your book burnings Nazi Scrap Iron"

That is one of the dumbest things I have read on finheaven, and there have been A LOT of moronic posts that I have read over here.

Well....How many Mensa members at bbI? And don`t start with yourself, I know better.

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Hey Capt I never said you were moronic.

Capt. Dick
06-06-2002, 07:44 PM
Nothing personal, Thurm....just in a sh!tty mood today. Too much work.

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:57 PM
I hear ya man!!!

dolfan06
06-07-2002, 03:16 AM
WORK, its an interuption to my busy day!