PDA

View Full Version : Dufus Alert: John Kerry gives Black Power salute at NAACP.

Section126
07-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Check out this moron.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

What a pandering goofball.

ltfinfan
07-15-2004, 04:59 PM
yeah my dork detector has been going crazy

t2thejz
07-15-2004, 05:13 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
yeah my dork detector has been going crazy
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
OMG I havnt laughed that hard from something off the internet in a long time. Holy ****. That guy has NO charisma

Section126
07-16-2004, 02:00 PM
John Kerry is probably on a short list for "The Whitest man in America"

The question is this: Why is it that I had to scour the net for a story of John "F'N" Kerry giving the Black Power salute and NOT ONE major network reported this Goofball moment?

Could it be that this is something that could hurt Lurch?

P4E
07-16-2004, 03:51 PM
"Who among us does not love Nascar?"

...........................................John Kerry

WharfRat
07-16-2004, 05:35 PM
"Who among us does not love Nascar?"

...........................................John Kerry

You know you're a redneck when.....

You can actually understand what the drivers are saying in the post-race interviews... :goof:

Muck
07-16-2004, 10:57 PM
Check out this moron.

What a pandering goofball.

They even captured the audio (http://muck.finheaven.com/stuff/holmes.wav) that followed......:roflmao:

Karl_12
07-19-2004, 01:06 PM
Yeah what a pandering goof ball......:rolleyes2

t2thejz
07-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Karl there is nothing wrong or funny with those pics you posted. They actuelly make me proud. If you dont think Kerry giving the Black Power salute is funny then you definity need to get a sense of humor :rolleyes:
On another not are all Bill fans libs?

ohall
07-19-2004, 03:49 PM
Yeah what a pandering goof ball......:rolleyes2

Umm the President is a former Jet pilot. It's not like that's 1st time he has put on a flight suit. Nevermind it is Navy rules if he was going to be in that plane he had to have the suit on.

What you don't like turkey?

I had no idea Kerry was black though!

Oliver...

t2thejz
07-19-2004, 03:54 PM
No ****...I guess he thinks the president serving Turkey to the troops in Iraq on Thanksgiving makes him look like dumb or something. At least Bush has class. Kerry has no charisma or class once so ever

dolphan39
07-19-2004, 04:18 PM
just watch the end of this trailer all you Bush supporters: http://www.fahrenheit911.com/trailer/windows/medium.php

I call upon all nations to join in to stop these terrorist killers... No watch this drive :nono:

ohall
07-19-2004, 04:22 PM
just watch the end of this trailer all you Bush supporters: http://www.fahrenheit911.com/trailer/windows/medium.php

:nono:

Even that is taken out of context. Within the movie MM spins it as if Bush was talking about the 9/11 attacks, he wasn't. He was addressing a specific homicide bombing that took place that day in Israel in which I believe 14 ppl died.

Further he's not the 1st American President that has been on vacation while having to address horrible things that took place in the world while they've been on vacation. I have no idea what any of this has to do with anything myself. The only thing it proves to me is MM is an idiot.

Oliver...

t2thejz
07-19-2004, 04:30 PM
Owned!!!!!!!!!!

P4E
07-19-2004, 05:17 PM
Owned!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong! The house rules clearly state that no one with a SuperMod Premium Member 2X next to his name gets owned, even if they're citing Michael Moore's misleading editing as a reason not to vote for Bush.;)

Hey 39... I hope you don't mind my aversion to Kerry. Nothing personal, -- I have something of an aversion to Bush at times, too.:cool:

BTW... Rowland was a client of the polling firm I worked for in DC. I'm so proud of our client.:rolleyes:

:foundout:

Karl_12
07-19-2004, 05:19 PM
#1. King of the photo-op. I just find it ironic that a guy who used his connections to get him out of Vietnam and in the National Guard is now "Mr. War Time President". Completely used it as a photo-op; then gave a great speech with a "Mission Accomplished" banner behind him.

#2. Another cheesy photo-op. Did you know that was a fake turkey?

ohall
07-19-2004, 05:31 PM
#1. King of the photo-op. I just find it ironic that a guy who used his connections to get him out of Vietnam and in the National Guard is now "Mr. War Time President". Completely used it as a photo-op; then gave a great speech with a "Mission Accomplished" banner behind him.

Could you please tell me where you got the info/idea that W had strings pulled for him to enter the national guard?

If memory serves me correctly he could have gone Clinton's route and simply continued to be a college student. Did Clinton's decision to stay a college student during the Vietnam War offend as much as W being in the national guard?

I seriously doubt that was a fake turkey and if it was it sure was a pretty fake turkey. Don't tell me you are saying he tried to feed our soldiers fake turkey? Oh gosh, let's kick him out of the White House right now then!

Oliver...

themole
07-19-2004, 05:48 PM
You know you're a redneck when.....

You can actually understand what the drivers are saying in the post-race interviews... :goof:

That would be me! :D

Section126
07-19-2004, 08:24 PM

As for #1......The Mission WAS accomplished for the men he gave that speech too....and BTW, in that speech he did say: "For these men, they have done their duty, for those in theatre, much more work needs to be done."

As for #2......If it was fake....the Marine that he took a picture with...ate a piece of it....it was on all the networks.......Who are you kidding?

What a joke some of you on the left have become.

dolphan39
07-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Even that is taken out of context. Within the movie MM spins it as if Bush was talking about the 9/11 attacks, he wasn't. He was addressing a specific homicide bombing that took place that day in Israel in which I believe 14 ppl died.

Further he's not the 1st American President that has been on vacation while having to address horrible things that took place in the world while they've been on vacation. I have no idea what any of this has to do with anything myself. The only thing it proves to me is MM is an idiot.

Oliver...
it was just the way Bush says it like "who the $%^%$^ cares about about some people being killed by terrorist", now watch my drive that is what is important. It is not what he said is how he said it - which was MM's pt to make Bush look like the idiot he for the most part is

dolphan39
07-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Wrong! The house rules clearly state that no one with a SuperMod Premium Member 2X next to his name gets owned

:ban:

:jk:

Hey 39... I hope you don't mind my aversion to Kerry. Nothing personal, -- I have something of an aversion to Bush at times, too.:cool:

BTW... Rowland was a client of the polling firm I worked for in DC. I'm so proud of our client.:rolleyes:

:foundout: Rowland did a great Republican job of raising my taxes when he was elected to lower them. After that, I ingored the worthless, cheating :fire: ....

Section126
07-20-2004, 05:15 PM
it was just the way Bush says it like "who the $%^%$^ cares about about some people being killed by terrorist", now watch my drive that is what is important. It is not what he said is how he said it - which was MM's pt to make Bush look like the idiot he for the most part is

Please post your SAT scores for comparison.

As for the scene, he was cracking a joke that Clinton had cracked, and for the most part, every single president had cracked on a golf course.

Don't believe me? When Eisenhower was once asked on a golf course about the execution of civilians in the phillipines...He remarked: "I'll answer that after this hole."

dolphan39
07-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Please post your SAT scores for comparison.

Math: 710
English: 570

DrAstroZoom
07-20-2004, 05:30 PM

Maybe, but Kerry isn't even a fake black. :lol:

Section126
07-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Math: 710
English: 570

Congratulations, G.W.B scored 1206 on his...........

Your scores place you both in the top 15% of All Students.

BigFinFan
07-20-2004, 08:06 PM
As for #1......The Mission WAS accomplished for the men he gave that speech too....and BTW, in that speech he did say: "For these men, they have done their duty, for those in theatre, much more work needs to be done."

That is correct 126 - The USS Abraham Lincoln had just returned from a 9 Month deployment! Their Battle Group Accomplished thier Mission!

iceblizzard69
07-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Congratulations, G.W.B scored 1206 on his...........

Your scores place you both in the top 15% of All Students.

It's impossible to score a 1206 on the SAT. Every SAT score ends with a 0. I took it once and got a 1260 (670 math, 590 english) and I'm taking it again in October.

Section126
07-20-2004, 11:47 PM
It's impossible to score a 1206 on the SAT. Every SAT score ends with a 0. I took it once and got a 1260 (670 math, 590 english) and I'm taking it again in October.

The article I read said 1206, it could have been 1260......

ohall
07-20-2004, 11:47 PM

I beleive anyone that takes what he said out of context that way is obviously looking for affermation of a previously established opinion of Bush #43.

The way I took it was he was playing golf, and he was asked how he felt about what took place in Israel that day, and after giving a very serious answer to that question he was ready to get back to playing golf and attempted a transition.

If someone is getting anything more than that obviously doesn't understand what they saw was raw footage. And seeing as how every President understands every news orginization has to put his replies in the proper context he never worried about a wacko like MM spinning the transition he attempted to make into what that wacko MM did with that transition.

You can make any public person look the idiot if you were to use raw footage. These ppl are real ppl and often they are have to answer very serious questions when they are sick, or even when they are returning from having a very good or bad time some where else. I think it's idiotic for anyone to form a rational opinion about any political canidate based on a fiction like F 9/11. Granted I understand most Americans get their daily news updates from Extra or 30 minute gossip shows.

Oliver...