PDA

View Full Version : For those that witnessed the Spamnation last night...

TerryTate
07-16-2004, 06:25 AM
Here at Finheaven we man our moderator battlestations the majority of the day,evening, and overnight. As many of you know I work the night shift. However these arent shifts set in stone and if I am unavailable, we become vulnerable to low-lifes that spam the boards with images that are obviously undesirable. There is something you can do about this. Many of us at Finheaven get e-mail alerts (some instantly like mine) when there is a problem. You can report the problem and make our lives a little easier. Located a ways below the avatar of the perpetrator is an icon of a exclamation point surrounded by a red triangle. Use this to alert the Finheaven staff if a poster breaks one of the rules of our TOS. I was fortunate to find this perpetrator within the hour and take care of him. He will no longer post here. If you find anything suspicious make sure to PM any of the mods, supermods, or admins with your concerns. This way events like this can be prevented on certain occassions.

We at Finheaven are sorry that our night-crawling posters were subject to another poster's images. :fire:

Now that the problem has been resolved, Happy browsing!

TerryTate
Finheaven and Co.

Scrap
07-16-2004, 06:57 AM
I missed all the action. What happened?

TerryTate
07-16-2004, 07:01 AM
dont worry, you didnt want to see the action....just keep my the first post in this thread in mind when someone posts inappropriate images on the board.

Scrap
07-16-2004, 07:07 AM
I found out from things said on another thread. Yuck. The perp must have mistaken this for a Jets board.

Y'all ever think about having more mods or something like that? Kind of like Finheaven security in case situations arise.

Nicky Napoleon
07-16-2004, 10:30 AM
I found out from things said on another thread. Yuck. The perp must have mistaken this for a Jets board.

Y'all ever think about having more mods or something like that? Kind of like Finheaven security in case situations arise.

Yeah I have BIG GUNS, lots of ammo, and connections in the No Such Agency(NSA)...... :D

Fatherof25
07-16-2004, 10:57 AM
How dare someone disgrace this great site about the greatest team in the greatest sport ever!!! Hey terry tate, i heard about what the guy posted. If u do not mind, could u send me his email or something so that i can get my brother to virus his punk *** up?

muscle979
07-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Viruses... That's just wrong, of course I don't know what he posted.

dolfanreal69
07-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Dumb people buy computers too, it is a hazard of a forum.Good job MODS!

Phinz4Life
07-16-2004, 12:13 PM
Aww I got to know what kind of images were posted! If these things got the guy banned, they had to be some crazzzyyy pictures. I don't wanna see them, just wanna know the content. Pleeeeaasseee? :billfan:

FlyingElvis
07-16-2004, 12:55 PM
I guess it wasn't just good girl on girl action.

Ohiophinphan
07-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the work all of you do to keep this forum well moderated. It makes it a pleasure to read.

If with Bills and Pats fans around :lol:

ltfinfan
07-16-2004, 02:33 PM
damn i always miss all the fun :roflmao:

Jimi
07-16-2004, 03:36 PM
......great i missed the fun again.

CrunchTime
07-16-2004, 07:53 PM
When I opened this thread I thought it was about a spam I was exposed to on this board last night (PM).I was invited to another new site to express my views from the Fins point of view.Supposedly it was a board directed to our division rivals.I rejected it because Im not interested in smack talk.I like this board (So far).

Nicky Napoleon
07-16-2004, 11:16 PM
I got that one too but that isnt enough to get banned is it? I missed it, I dont want to see but would like to know what was posted.