PDA

View Full Version : My fantasy team

SmokeyPhinz
07-17-2004, 02:21 PM
Had the first pick in the draft in one of my leagues, here's my team in drafted order:

1. Peyton Manning, QB
2. Terrell Owens, WR
3. Chris Chambers, WR
4. Todd Heap, TE
5. David Boston, WR
6. Miami, Defense
7. Quentin Griffin, RB
8. Brian Westbrook, RB
9. Larry Fitzgerald, WR
10. John Hall, K
11. Brad Johnson, QB
12. Dallas Clark, TE
13. Charlie Garner, RB
14. Martin Gramatica, K
15. Dante Hall, WR

I was content with the picks, I wanted Ricky though, so my RBs are my weakness. But we'll see

phunwin
07-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Had the first pick in the draft in one of my leagues, here's my team in drafted order:

1. Peyton Manning, QB
2. Terrell Owens, WR
3. Chris Chambers, WR
4. Todd Heap, TE
5. David Boston, WR
6. Miami, Defense
7. Quentin Griffin, RB
8. Brian Westbrook, RB
9. Larry Fitzgerald, WR
10. John Hall, K
11. Brad Johnson, QB
12. Dallas Clark, TE
13. Charlie Garner, RB
14. Martin Gramatica, K
15. Dante Hall, WR

I was content with the picks, I wanted Ricky though, so my RBs are my weakness. But we'll see

You picked Peyton Manning first overall? I hope your league rewards QBs heavily! Anyone who doesn't take Holmes or Tomlinson first overall had best have a very good reason for it.
Also, Brian Westbrook in round 8 is unbelievable.

allred65
07-17-2004, 02:38 PM
So this is what it's come down to. Can July be any longer. :cooldude:

KYfinfan
07-17-2004, 03:16 PM
You made a mistake by not getting your RB's by the first 3 rounds. They carry fantasy teams.

Prime
07-17-2004, 03:21 PM
You could of got Chambers in a later round then 3. You shouldnt of got both Chambers and Boston, only should pick 1 of them. 1st round should of of been a rb.

Lazy1
07-17-2004, 04:18 PM
You got some sleeper rb's in my opinion whitch could save you for not picking 1 up earlier. I can see both westbrook and griffin having good years, but your depth at rb will hurt pretty bad. I would go pick up julius jones if he is on waivers or another rb period.

SmokeyPhinz
07-17-2004, 05:41 PM
So this is what it's come down to. Can July be any longer.

lets hear your so very interesting topic for the board brother.

SmokeyPhinz
07-17-2004, 05:44 PM
This draft is weird also, the only thing RBs get credit for is rushing yards and TDs. QBs are passing yards, TDs, and INTs. No receptions or completions. I've never been in a league like that.

Jimi
07-17-2004, 05:47 PM
What is more important QB or RB? Becuz TOmlinson/Holmes shoulda been the 1st pick if its not heavily QB favored. You coulda go Chris and Dbo later. I dont like your Rb's, i think theyll both share alot of time with Correl buckhalter, Tatum Bell, and Garrison Hearst respectivley.

dolfanreal69
07-17-2004, 05:56 PM
Wow, man ill bet your sorry you posted.

mortononline
07-17-2004, 05:59 PM

1. Peyton Manning, QB
2. Terrell Owens, WR
3. Chris Chambers, WR
4. Todd Heap, TE
5. David Boston, WR
6. Miami, Defense
7. Quentin Griffin, RB
8. Brian Westbrook, RB
9. Larry Fitzgerald, WR
10. John Hall, K
11. Brad Johnson, QB
12. Dallas Clark, TE
13. Charlie Garner, RB
14. Martin Gramatica, K
15. Dante Hall, WR

First of all you should have gotten a RB in round 1 or 2. secondly your by weeks will kill you. In week 5 you will be without Owens, Westbrook, and D. Hall! And in week 6 you will not have Peyton, Clark, Heap, or Fitzgerald! And in week 10 you will be without Chambers, Boston, Miami D, and Q. Griffin! Week 6 is definitly your biggest concern no TE, and in week 10 no back up D! Sorry but you should really pay attention to the bye weeks before you draft. I know you said something about Ricky, but you trade to get him get rid of at least someone else on Miami because to many players on the same team will kill your chances at winning!

PhinSoldia
07-17-2004, 06:02 PM
i would like to know how would anybody feel about drafting players from our devision namely patriots, bills and jets. IN my league i got (stuck) with the patriots D, how do i go on knowing that i want them to lose but give up as little points as possible. and i have tom brady on my other team...i respect the guy but i want him to do terrible...but my back up QB is Byron Leftwich...any ideas?

Prime
07-17-2004, 06:09 PM
Sorry to say this man but i dont see you having a winning season. Maybe next year you will learn from your mistake this year.

Y-TownPhinVet
07-17-2004, 09:13 PM
i would like to know how would anybody feel about drafting players from our devision namely patriots, bills and jets. IN my league i got (stuck) with the patriots D, how do i go on knowing that i want them to lose but give up as little points as possible. and i have tom brady on my other team...i respect the guy but i want him to do terrible...but my back up QB is Byron Leftwich...any ideas?

Stick with those players you have, your dislike for the other division teams will not effect their fantasy value. When you play fantasy, put your hate aside, and let the love and understanding of the game rule your selections.

Y-TownPhinVet
07-17-2004, 09:16 PM
This draft is weird also, the only thing RBs get credit for is rushing yards and TDs. QBs are passing yards, TDs, and INTs. No receptions or completions. I've never been in a league like that.

I don't believe that INTs are a "credit" in any league :confused: If they are, I want in and I will draft Fiedler :lol: