PDA

View Full Version : Kerry is a jerk

Section126
07-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Wanna know why all of Kerry's ads exclusively revolve around trashing Bush? Because he's got nothing else to run on.

can he run on the economy? jobs? education? National Security? nope.

Can he run on the War on Terror? Nope. What has Bush Done? He woke up like most of us, and decided on Sept. 12, 2001, that we had to wipe out ALL Terrorists, and ALL of those that support them.....Job about 30% done.

Granted Kerry doesn't have a plan yet, but let's be honest, but it's probably just as bad as Gore's?

:0wned:

Karl_12
07-19-2004, 12:54 PM
Uhhhh most of the ads I watched of Kerry has been positive ones; all of the Bush ones I watched have been negative.

Are you kidding me? What has Bush done for there Economy? The economy is the worst it has been in a long while. By National Security do you mean keeping the American people in line with fear then ok he doses a great job. I think I will go out and buy some more duct tape and plastic sheets and seal up the house to keep those chemical weapons from killing me. :rolleyes2

Yes, we spend five minuets in Afghanistan and then rushed straight in to war with Iraq with no help. We have found NO WMD, and all those mass graves with 400,000 people how about 5,000. Now there are almost 1,000 dead American soldiers all for oil. Why haven't we attack North Korea they actually have Nuclear Weapons pointed at us, could it be because Iraq is the second most oil producing country in the world. I am happy that Saddam is out of power but was it worth 1,000 American kids and thousands of innocent Iraq civilians?

So in the end you haven't:0wned: anything.

PhinPhan1227
07-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Uhhhh most of the ads I watched of Kerry has been positive ones; all of the Bush ones I watched have been negative.

Are you kidding me? What has Bush done for there Economy? The economy is the worst it has been in a long while. By National Security do you mean keeping the American people in line with fear then ok he doses a great job. I think I will go out and buy some more duct tape and plastic sheets and seal up the house to keep those chemical weapons from killing me. :rolleyes2

Yes, we spend five minuets in Afghanistan and then rushed straight in to war with Iraq with no help. We have found NO WMD, and all those mass graves with 400,000 people how about 5,000. Now there are almost 1,000 dead American soldiers all for oil. Why haven't we attack North Korea they actually have Nuclear Weapons pointed at us, could it be because Iraq is the second most oil producing country in the world. I am happy that Saddam is out of power but was it worth 1,000 American kids and thousands of innocent Iraq civilians?

#1-Kelly better than Marino? :lol: Well, we'll pretend you have some credibility left after THAT statement.

#2-Did you bother to actually check any economic figures before making that statement, or do you just like making incorrect statements?

ltfinfan
07-19-2004, 02:06 PM

gee there's nothing like repeating what the democrats tell you huh?

Karl_12
07-19-2004, 02:32 PM
#1-Kelly better than Marino? :lol: Well, we'll pretend you have some credibility left after THAT statement.

#2-Did you bother to actually check any economic figures before making that statement, or do you just like making incorrect statements?
You want some stats, ok here you go:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Karl_12
07-19-2004, 02:36 PM
gee there's nothing like repeating what the democrats tell you huh?
Yeah, ok just keep on listening to Rush. Because he speaks the truth.:rolleyes2

ltfinfan
07-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Yeah, ok just keep on listening to Rush. Because he speaks the truth.:rolleyes2

umm who said i listen to rush? i thought you dems were not suppose to prejudge ppl? oh thats right you do when it surves your purpose.

ohall
07-19-2004, 05:12 PM

Common sense should tell most ppl seeing as how our GNP is setting new record highs each year that when our nation goes to war our national debt should also increase.

You cannot win wars on the cheap. I know DEM's disagree with this, but the world's history is on the REP's side on this issue.

Oliver...

PhinPhan1227
07-19-2004, 06:25 PM

Budget surplus.defecit isn't even one of the major economic indexes. I guess you answered my question.

Section126
07-24-2004, 06:18 PM
bumping

KYPhinFan
07-25-2004, 12:07 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment expressed in the subject line of this page. John Kerry is Skerry. He lives in these billion dollar mansions and then says he speaks for the poor and oppressed. The only thing he speaks for is the bottom line. All he does on the campaign trail is say, "This president this..." "This president that...". After a while you just wonder what he even thinks. He did not show up to the gay marriage vote because it would have forced him to take a side and stick by it. This guy flip-flops from issue to issue depending on who's vote he's trying to get. We need a president that is firm in their resolve and knows what they believe, not some flip-flopping billionaire ketchup queen.

iceblizzard69
07-25-2004, 12:17 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment expressed in the subject line of this page. John Kerry is Skerry. He lives in these billion dollar mansions and then says he speaks for the poor and oppressed. The only thing he speaks for is the bottom line. All he does on the campaign trail is say, "This president this..." "This president that...". After a while you just wonder what he even thinks. He did not show up to the gay marriage vote because it would have forced him to take a side and stick by it. This guy flip-flops from issue to issue depending on who's vote he's trying to get. We need a president that is firm in their resolve and knows what they believe, not some flip-flopping billionaire ketchup queen.

So you're not allowed to promote programs that help the poor if you're rich? I don't care how much money Kerry has.

PhinPhan1227
07-25-2004, 06:32 PM
So you're not allowed to promote programs that help the poor if you're rich? I don't care how much money Kerry has.

Well..it's a little funny to talk about the evils of the "two America's", when you live in the rich one.

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:54 AM

yeah it was about kerrys record. which if you asked massachussets poeple, they will say he is as left as you get but whats worse is you dont know what your going to get cus on many many bills he signed he either turned back on the final vote or he bashed later the very bill he voted for! sounds like a stand up leader to me. I know one thing, if i was a soldier in the Army, i would not want John kerry as president, cus he wants whatever France wants! :eek: :eek:

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:58 AM

Did you see the convention tonight KY? the camera was panning the people and let me tell you something.........Kerry is not going to be very convincing at all. i mean, i saw Bill clinton give a good speech and there were alot of people with sad looks on their faces. I think they know better. Believe me, W is going to give them a faceful come august/sept. they wont be able to handle it becuase they wont be talking natinal defense, they will be talking health care for every american. how we pay for it we dont have a clue, but it wont be just the rich, take it to the bank.

finfan54
07-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Budget surplus.defecit isn't even one of the major economic indexes. I guess you answered my question.

can u say sept 11? it caused us to spend money on things we never thought we would have to.... it also causes a downturn in the overall economy do to fear. The accounting scandals that started in the late 90's were coming to fruition. It wasnt just Enron. It was a whole slew of companies who gave money to both parties. thats why dems couldnt say boo about it for too long otherwise the repubs were waiting for the right moment.
sept 11
accounting scandals
inherited recession

Now W has led us out of recession and alan greenspan has said the tax cuts not only took us out of the doldrums, but we will have sustaining growth for some time! that is unless we let terrorist attack us again, then its all over. that is why the stock market is weary, they are waiting to see who will win and if we do indeed get attacked. rich folks wont invest what they cant see and terror is the whole chabang!
more reason not to vote for John kerry!

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 04:39 PM
can u say sept 11? it caused us to spend money on things we never thought we would have to.... it also causes a downturn in the overall economy do to fear. The accounting scandals that started in the late 90's were coming to fruition. It wasnt just Enron. It was a whole slew of companies who gave money to both parties. thats why dems couldnt say boo about it for too long otherwise the repubs were waiting for the right moment.
sept 11
accounting scandals
inherited recession

Now W has led us out of recession and alan greenspan has said the tax cuts not only took us out of the doldrums, but we will have sustaining growth for some time! that is unless we let terrorist attack us again, then its all over. that is why the stock market is weary, they are waiting to see who will win and if we do indeed get attacked. rich folks wont invest what they cant see and terror is the whole chabang!
more reason not to vote for John kerry!

Excuse me, but the Replublicians were running both houses in the late 90's. When clinton wanted strike Bin laben, you guys thought he was using it to cover the 50 mil + sex scandal. The RePub spent over 50 mil of our tax money to try and get that President..and he still had a surplus at the end. :roflmao: The downturn on the economy was happening before 9/11, just to refresh your memory. 9/11 helped. The spending we took on was because we decided to go to war with Iraq. We didn't bother to share the cost with others because we had made up our minds that WMD's was there, that Sadam was helping the Terroist and on and on, Which I knew wasn't true as I had just gotten out of the Military and was throughtly briefed on Sadam's situation. He was no threat, I said before the war and the war has bared that out. Iraq couldn't do anything to us and I knew the Whitehouse was lying when they gave their reasons for going to war with them, and now we're paying the price and our children will as well. We could have contain the the spending with the initial offensive on Afganishan. But he tried to kill my daddy meant extra lives and money spent. Bush tax cuts have not led us out of a bad economy, we are still recovering and the jobs created are paying minimal salaries, asked the engineers who have lost their jobs and have to take low paying ones now. How much of that tax cut did you get for the year? Could you even buy a 30in Flat screen TV with the whole year's tax cut? Ask a 250,000 person the same. The stock is weary because they know the truth about growth...check out Lou Dodds on CNN at night..Why do you think companies are outsourcing..it much cheaper..but the people who are losing jobs to this, where's their next job..McDonalds? Again Companies were given tax breaks to invest in inventory, hire people and expand..as in the 80's, they've put the money offshore as tax shelters, some have outsourced and the ones who hire have down grade the salaries..Can you really say Americans are better off today than 4 years ago?
Plus how do you listen to someone who can't pronounce his words..is that what you really want leading your country?

Section126
07-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Excuse me, but the Replublicians were running both houses in the late 90's. When clinton wanted strike Bin laben, you guys thought he was using it to cover the 50 mil + sex scandal. The RePub spent over 50 mil of our tax money to try and get that President..and he still had a surplus at the end. :roflmao: The downturn on the economy was happening before 9/11, just to refresh your memory. 9/11 helped. The spending we took on was because we decided to go to war with Iraq. We didn't bother to share the cost with others because we had made up our minds that WMD's was there, that Sadam was helping the Terroist and on and on, Which I knew wasn't true as I had just gotten out of the Military and was throughtly briefed on Sadam's situation. He was no threat, I said before the war and the war has bared that out. Iraq couldn't do anything to us and I knew the Whitehouse was lying when they gave their reasons for going to war with them, and now we're paying the price and our children will as well. We could have contain the the spending with the initial offensive on Afganishan. But he tried to kill my daddy meant extra lives and money spent. Bush tax cuts have not led us out of a bad economy, we are still recovering and the jobs created are paying minimal salaries, asked the engineers who have lost their jobs and have to take low paying ones now. How much of that tax cut did you get for the year? Could you even buy a 30in Flat screen TV with the whole year's tax cut? Ask a 250,000 person the same. The stock is weary because they know the truth about growth...check out Lou Dodds on CNN at night..Why do you think companies are outsourcing..it much cheaper..but the people who are losing jobs to this, where's their next job..McDonalds? Again Companies were given tax breaks to invest in inventory, hire people and expand..as in the 80's, they've put the money offshore as tax shelters, some have outsourced and the ones who hire have down grade the salaries..Can you really say Americans are better off today than 4 years ago?
Plus how do you listen to someone who can't pronounce his words..is that what you really want leading your country?

Every single thing you posted has NO basis in fact and is quite frankly a bunch of BS.

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Every single thing you posted has NO basis in fact and is quite frankly a bunch of BS.

Prove it, I can.

Section126
07-27-2004, 06:09 PM
Prove it, I can.

It is not worth replying to lies..........anybody with a brain knows that what you posted is twisted to fit your ideology.....

:crazy:

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 06:33 PM
It is not worth replying to lies..........anybody with a brain knows that what you posted is twisted to fit your ideology.....

Section126, you're in denial...I don't have to twist anything to fit my ideology..but I've read a number of threads in this forum where you definetly don't seem to know what's going on..and twist them a bit..but just taking one of the views I express, the easy one..do you really think Bush is a good speaker? Do you think he pronounce words very well? You do remember when he had his last public (national broadcast) to talk about Iraq...you do remember him bushering some of the words..don't you, just a little.. :shakeno: and I'm being nice on this one..I don't thin I'm BSing about that even though you said every thing I stated was BS and no basis..I can go farther if you want, but I have to leave work now, so I'll pick this up later tonight..

PhinPhan1227
07-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Excuse me, but the Replublicians were running both houses in the late 90's. When clinton wanted strike Bin laben, you guys thought he was using it to cover the 50 mil + sex scandal. Can you really say Americans are better off today than 4 years ago?

#1-"Striking Back" consisted of shooting some cruise missiles. That wuss response has been pointed to as a direct contribution to the terrorists having the confidence to carry out 9/11.

#2-The figures say that yes, Americans ARE better off now. Four years ago the numbers were all moving south with the bursting of the dotcom bubble. Those same numbers are moving up. Call me crazy but I'd rather be in an expanding recovery than a contracting one.

#3-Abe Lincoln was considered a hick because of his accent during his term. Seemed to be a decent President though. All that aside, I'd rather listen to a nail scratched across a chalkboard than a speech by someone with a Mass accent.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 08:02 PM

Much like your posts. ;)

Section126
07-27-2004, 08:03 PM
Much like your posts. ;)

Now you know that is a lie.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Now you know that is a lie.

:roflmao: :roflmao: no way, no sacasm. :roflmao: :roflmao: