PDA

View Full Version : Afc East

BigNate123
07-21-2004, 04:06 PM
the bills WILL win the AFC East this year cause everyone will overlook them. thay have more talent than anyone in the division

ltfinfan
07-23-2004, 11:44 AM
the bills WILL win the AFC East this year cause everyone will overlook them. thay have more talent than anyone in the division

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LIQUID24
07-23-2004, 12:29 PM
:rofl: :lolcry: :chuckle: :bry: :rofl4: :grouplaug

upstart
07-23-2004, 06:09 PM
:roflmao: :rolleyes: :goof:

dolfan_101
07-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Bills and win can't even be in the same sentence.

TigerJ
07-25-2004, 07:06 PM
Say, BigNate, from the sound of your posts, you are a Bills fan. That's OK by me. After all, I'm one too. I am in favor of coming right out and saying so though. I don't like to go on the boards of other teams and hide what I am. So, are you a Bills fan?

82YARDotBOMB
07-25-2004, 08:17 PM
pats got the most talent, they actually have pass rushers(willie,seymour,colvin when healthy,and vrabel). there front 4 is better then buf.

moulds is the best but the pats receivers 1-4 are better then buffs (troy,david p, branch,and givens who had a big second half and hardly played the first part of the season)and all have intangibles that were shown and PROVEN on the biggest stages including b johnson and will only get better, do i even have to bring up the qb spot, pats got better safetys and corners then buf to. bruschi had a better year then spikes and fletcher. -id say r/b are about even. even though i dont think henry could dominate against 8 men in a box like dillon did and had to FOR AN ENTIRE CAREER. plus henry is not a big play back and rarely breaks one long(VERY RARELY)

gr8slayer
07-26-2004, 06:01 PM
I still think that the Patriots will win the East and the SuperBowl. Now that Ricky Williams is gone the Dolphins arent as much of a threat but still a threat none the less. The Jets are one of those teams that will destroy one week then come back the next week and get destroyed, and the Bills............... well I wont go there.

GoFinsGo0405
07-26-2004, 06:59 PM
Yes, the Bills are MUCH more talented than the Patriots. Are you nuts? The Bills will be VERY fortunate if they finish 8-8.

I still think we'll finish ahead of the Bills, even without Ricky. Our WR's are going to carry us this season. We never had a RB all those years and we still never had a losing season.

BillsCA
07-27-2004, 11:44 AM
But you had a QB who could throw the ball not a 3rd stringer who had terrible minicamps.

Denverfinfan
07-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Yes it is funny seeing gutless wonders hide behind a fake name created that day. Have some balls and root for your team.

Brad528
07-30-2004, 04:46 PM
But you had a QB who could throw the ball not a 3rd stringer who had terrible minicamps.
Last time i looked your team got swept by us last year. So even with the qb we had last year we can still beat the BIlls twice.

The Myth
08-01-2004, 12:26 AM
Some Bills fans just don't pay attention.
Lets see New Rookie Head coach.:shakeno:
Old beaten up QB.:(
One WR that has real tallent.:eek:
Just adequate O-Line.:rolleyes:
The Bills D is mostly solid but their O stinks Take away Travis Henry they have nothing. By the way tell McGahee there are a whole bunch of D-Line men and Line backers who are looking forward to snaping him in half.:roflmao:

Marino1983
08-01-2004, 02:21 PM

WTF does this mean ??????????????

Too much grazing on the lower 40 imo !

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
08-01-2004, 02:26 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/08/4_1_72-10.gif

Big "nate" =http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Turn off YOUR beacon,, the party is over ......

:www:

Marino1983

JPhinfan86
08-19-2004, 07:52 AM
Yes it is funny seeing gutless wonders hide behind a fake name created that day. Have some balls and root for your team.
Yea, especially the fans that hang only in the smack forum. Their name has nothing to do with their team, which really isn't a big deal. But they should at least give an indication by using their team colors. They love to trash the Fins, but hide their allegiance most likely because they're ashamed. I can't blame some of them. :chuckle: